[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]
Regina Spektor — Don't Leave Me (Ne me quitte pas)
Album: What We Saw from the Cheap Seats
Avg rating:
6.2

Your rating:
Total ratings: 311









Released: 2012
Length: 3:36
Plays (last 30 days): 1
(no lyrics available)
Comments (27)add comment
I like her music. Yes, the show got her into the mainstream, but she's genuinely good.
Not my kitty paw, monster!
Not my kitty paw, ah ah ah! 
Caught my attention right away. Noticed the Russian accent. I like it!
"Ne me quitte pas mon Cher,
Ne me quitte pas
Ah Ah, ne me quitte pas mon Cher,
Ne me quitte pas"
Cool little Ska section ,there ; >
I love Paris in the rain....
 Rmike wrote:
Most of you "critics" just need a job—- instead of sitting with a plate of cookies on your fat bellies and handing out judgement.
Such narrow minds.
 
There are certainly plenty of examples of "handing out judgement" to choose from.
 DaidyBoy wrote:
Rmike wrote:

 'Most of you "critics" just need a job—- instead of sitting with a plate of cookies on your fat bellies and handing out judgement.
Such narrow minds.'
  


Agreed.  I can't bear her material, but I just PSD as necessary.  And don't disrespect the cookies, please.



The great thing is, you can skip to the next song. Just push the button if it's so hard on your ears. That's what I did.

 
Rmike wrote:

 'Most of you "critics" just need a job—- instead of sitting with a plate of cookies on your fat bellies and handing out judgement.
Such narrow minds.'
  

 ckcotton wrote:
Just because you don't like something doesn't mean your closed minded...lt means you have an opinion.
 
Agreed.  I can't bear her material, but I just PSD as necessary.  And don't disrespect the cookies, please.
Fun and spunky song.  Enjoying a beat of silly, upbeat stuff right now.  Good for my head and heart.
I do not care for this at all.
 Rmike wrote:
I must love misery—- I keep  coming back to the comments to read what the self-appointed music masters have to say.
Most of you "critics" just need a job—- instead of sitting with a plate of cookies on your fat bellies and handing out judgement.
Such narrow minds.
 

Amen  {#High-five}
Long live Regina
 ckcotton wrote:


Just because you don't like something doesn't mean your closed minded...lt means you have an opinion.
 
Amen, friend.
 Rmike wrote:
I must love misery—- I keep  coming back to the comments to read what the self-appointed music masters have to say.
Most of you "critics" just need a job—- instead of sitting with a plate of cookies on your fat bellies and handing out judgement.
Such narrow minds.
 



Just because you don't like something doesn't mean your closed minded...lt means you have an opinion.
 ziggytrix wrote:
or: Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"! 
 
Okay, I'm just a little fuzzy on this whole good/bad thing.

As for me, I like Regina.  It's a good thing.
This is so much fun! I love the brass and Regina's quirky (as usual) vocals. I imagine people not liking the song look like this.
I must love misery—- I keep  coming back to the comments to read what the self-appointed music masters have to say.
Most of you "critics" just need a job—- instead of sitting with a plate of cookies on your fat bellies and handing out judgement.
Such narrow minds.
quirky, in a good way. 6.5 rounded to 7.
 helgigermany wrote:
Awful!
 
glad to see i am not the only one that feels this way! 
Sounds alot like Joni Mitchell, which is good in my books.
this is music?? excuse me while i go throw up!
or: Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"! 
Consistently great!!
 
ya-ah-ah-ay!
Awful!
{#Hungry}

Nice...