[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]
Porcupine Tree — Start of Something Beautiful
Album: Deadwing
Avg rating:
7.7

Your rating:
Total ratings: 4165









Released: 2005
Length: 7:31
Plays (last 30 days): 2
Always in my thoughts you are
Always in my dreams you are
I got your voice on tape
I got your spirit in a photograph
Always out of reach you are

Cold inside my arms you are
Simple like a child you are
I remember when you took my hand and led me through the rain
Down inside my soul you are

The more I show the way
I feel the less I find you give a damn
The more I get to know the less find that I understand
Innocent, the time we spent, forgot to mention we're good friends
You thought it was the start of something beautiful?
Well think again.

Mother lost her looks for you
Father never wanted you
I trust to love and then I find you never really felt the same
There's something in your heart so cruel
Comments (1043)add comment
....and this band is brilliant....the GREATEST!!!
In a tightly contested race, this song beats all other PT masterpieces as my favorite. The 2 minutes from around 4:45 of the song onward is music at its best. My humble opinion. 
As I say to many of my  friends, "Easily, the best artist you've never heard of!"

Thanks to Bill and RP I've had the pleasure of seeing Steven Wilson live. Trust me, you will not be disappointed!
Takes me to a dark place in my life.  But I must admit I return often.  Manics are like that.
Killer rhythm section. Compelling bridge.

Colin Edwin is bass deity.
In some ways, this tune sounds like a mellow Tool song. Anyway, I do like it 
 COMMANDER_KENT wrote:
Have been a Rocker for 40 years, and if not for Bill, I would have never heard of P.tree... 1000 thanks Bill!!! {#Whistle}

 
So I guess if we're discussing this band, it's P.tree dish?
This song birth was also  a start of something beautiful, isn't it ?
Fat 8 for this tune 
 westslope wrote:


I adore Fear of a Blank Planet and highly recommend it but if you have not carefully listened to In Absentia from front to back, do it.

Wilson recognizes In Absentia as one of the most satisfying from Porcupine Tree period.  I agree.  
 

I'll second that, In Absentia is a masterpiece. I purchased it upon first hearing Sound Of Muzak here on RP and have been hooked on all things SW since.
I like or love every single song that Steven Wilson has created. I can't say that about any other musician.
 ick wrote:
Doggone it!  Now I have to go listen to the whole album, might have to throw in "Fear of a Blank Planet" too.
 

I adore Fear of a Blank Planet and highly recommend it but if you have not carefully listened to In Absentia from front to back, do it.

Wilson recognizes In Absentia as one of the most satisfying from the Porcupine Tree period.  I agree.  
Doggone it!  Now I have to go listen to the whole album, might have to throw in "Fear of a Blank Planet" too.
 maximHurinovich wrote:
 Rockit999 wrote:

9/8...Bridge & Chorus 5/4
 I think chorus might be 5/8. Or 9/4 bridge. Just to keep the same BPM)
 

4 or 8...it depends on how you count.
Brilliant overall, but that break is just gorgeous, a true PT moment. And yeah, Gavin...
 beeblebrocks40 wrote:
Absolutely love this song. Has anyone else listened to SW's Home Invasion CD/DVD? Its not Porcupine Tree, but brilliant none the less. Steven still plays Porcupine Tree in concert and they are still fantastic.
 
That CD/DVD is made from performances at the Royal Albert Hall.   Have not listened to it but would mention that the Royal Albert Hall is one of the few times I actually feel jealous of the cousins stuck in the Old World.  

Not to be confused with Ice-T's album of the same name.
Absolutely love this song. Has anyone else listened to SW's Home Invasion CD/DVD? Its not Porcupine Tree, but brilliant none the less. Steven still plays Porcupine Tree in concert and they are still fantastic.
The subwoofer on my music system always gets a good workout when this song comes on {#Bananajam}
 Rockit999 wrote:

9/8...Bridge & Chorus 5/4
 I think chorus might be 5/8. Or 9/4 bridge. Just to keep the same BPM)
 COMMANDER_KENT wrote:
Have been a Rocker for 40 years, and if not for Bill, I would have never heard of P.tree... 1000 thanks Bill!!! {#Whistle}
The whole album is a masterpiece...!
 

Extraordinary drumming. Just listen to this masterpiece of hitting things! 
When the drums comes in - that unusual time signature.

A perfect example of what Gavin brought to the band.
Definitely one of my all time Radio Paradise Faves!
This song never gets old.  So much emotion.  PT always delivers with Steven Wilson's genius.
 Relayer wrote:
I guess it is time for me to just face facts, give up, and accept the fact that Steve Wilson is done with Porcupine Tree.  While his solo work is amazing, I still prefer the progy-aggressive sound that was PT.  No one came close in the 2000s to this level of prog; concept albums, complex music, great songwriting, and talented musicians.
 
Maybe you can try Oceansize's "Everyone into position" album (warning it is very addictive)
 Michael_in_Paradise wrote:
So great, like the complete album !!
 
Probably my favorite PT album.  Definitely worth listening to the whole thing to get the complete experience.
So great, like the complete album !!
I've been listening more to this band. They play trippy! We need more!
 jeepstir wrote:
I could hear this song 20 times a day and not get tired of it. A true masterpiece of SW & Company (of many such)

 
Me too! and not only this song but many many of this wonderful amazing band, also from Steven Wilson  in general.
To me a weak 7 - Quite Likeable
 Rockit999 wrote:

9/8...Bridge & Chorus 5/4

 
Bedankt
Have been a Rocker for 40 years, and if not for Bill, I would have never heard of P.tree... 1000 thanks Bill!!! {#Whistle}

Modern progressive rock hell yes all day long{#Bananapiano}
Agree on PT being up there among the best. Sadly, I only found them after they had disbanded, and then tried to gorge on them all at once, and feel like I missed out on a movement. Still, while not the same, SW solo is right up there.
 Relayer wrote:
I guess it is time for me to just face facts, give up, and accept the fact that Steve Wilson is done with Porcupine Tree.  While his solo work is amazing, I still prefer the progy-aggressive sound that was PT.  No one came close in the 2000s to this level of prog; concept albums, complex music, great songwriting, and talented musicians.

 
RUSH
Is there a Porcupine Tree channel somewhere? Springsteen, Pearl Jam, Santana and presumably many others have their own channels (Sirius and etc.) that plays the studio cuts, live, bootleg and their guesting with other acts. I'll have to investigate if PJ has one. I think it may be very difficult to grow tired of some of their tracks like Arriving Somewhere Not Here, Dark Matter and others. I will check it out.  
Perfect timing- not just the incredible beats on this track- also the fit within the time of season, time of day, and the mood.  Cold dreary day in the northeast and sun piercing low lying clouds.  Late autumn day- last remnant of the season, anticipating a long, long cold winter- this song is the perfect fit.  Once again, thanks Bill.
I could hear this song 20 times a day and not get tired of it. A true masterpiece of SW & Company (of many such)
 Relayer wrote:
I guess it is time for me to just face facts, give up, and accept the fact that Steve Wilson is done with Porcupine Tree.  While his solo work is amazing, I still prefer the progy-aggressive sound that was PT.  No one came close in the 2000s to this level of prog; concept albums, complex music, great songwriting, and talented musicians.

 
I know, me too, but I can't do it just yet.  
 Deadwing wrote:

Sad, but probably true       {#Cry}

 
Yup.  In interviews, Wilson alludes to a personality conflict that I suspect drove him away from Porcupine Tree.   

His solo material is increasingly popular; I suspect that his fan base in India and similar places is growing quickly.  I suspect that record companies are increasingly willing to throw generous resources at Wilson.

FWIW, I really enjoy The War on Drugs and believe that Adam Granduciel merits all the success he is currently enjoying.  But I just made a comparison in my head between TWOD and Porcupine Tree (TWOD has lots of post-prog influences) and concluded that Porcupine Tree's music is still far better. 

 
Hiya Deadwing!  Glad to see you back commenting.  
 Relayer wrote:
I guess it is time for me to just face facts, give up, and accept the fact that Steve Wilson is done with Porcupine Tree.  While his solo work is amazing, I still prefer the progy-aggressive sound that was PT.  No one came close in the 2000s to this level of prog; concept albums, complex music, great songwriting, and talented musicians.

 
Sad, but probably true       {#Cry}

 ambrebalte wrote:
5am after a night of work, Porcupine Tree - Start of Something Beautiful...time for a cigarette, closing eyes and dreaming, hmmmm
  

 25demayo wrote:

Please don't smoke in bed. It might be the end of something beautiful.
 
{#High-five}{#Roflol}

Seven years after, quite a while...
Haha, I wasn't in bed, never smoked in bed actually.  Meanwhile, I quit smoking, sauf de temps a autre, une cigarette fais-main
Bonjour de ce cote du monde

damn I love this song.....the drumming is mind-boggling and the lyrics are disturbingly great

.....it never gets old

SOLID 9


I guess it is time for me to just face facts, give up, and accept the fact that Steve Wilson is done with Porcupine Tree.  While his solo work is amazing, I still prefer the progy-aggressive sound that was PT.  No one came close in the 2000s to this level of prog; concept albums, complex music, great songwriting, and talented musicians.
 a_genuine_find wrote:
Hoping there's a real musician out there who can identify the time signature of this song? I think the bridge is 5/4 but I am easily confused.
{#Ask}
{#Stupid}
{#Question}

 
9/8...Bridge & Chorus 5/4

Couldn't have said it better myself. This tune gets a 10 from me. 

Carl wrote:

I think if RP had a theme song, this could be it. Fabulous yet obscure to almost everyone I know (the band, never mind this song). It's one of my all-time favs!

 


Hoping there's a real musician out there who can identify the time signature of this song? I think the bridge is 5/4 but I am easily confused.
{#Ask}
{#Stupid}
{#Question}
I think if RP had a theme song, this could be it. Fabulous yet obscure to almost everyone I know (the band, never mind this song). It's one of my all-time favs!
I love how this thing comes in like a sinister version of Roxy Music's "Avalon" then evolves into an incandescent, drum-driven rocker...
Over a decade later and this still sounds amazing.  
ahhh more Steven Wilson...
Really diggin this band right now....all good stuff
I think it is worth repeating that much of the unique sound of this song is due to Richard Barbieri's keyboards and synthesizers.  
 bluematrix wrote:
Bobbing my head to hook filled bass line, further appreciating how good this song/band is, I look down, and see my fingers moving this from an 8 to a 9. Not getting a lot of work done with all this good music distracting me today.

 
I will add that this is the latest in a sequence of really well selected pieces that all seem to belong together. This does make effective work a bit of a challenge, but I have not stopped listening.
Bobbing my head to hook filled bass line, further appreciating how good this song/band is, I look down, and see my fingers moving this from an 8 to a 9. Not getting a lot of work done with all this good music distracting me today.
I discovered this band through RP and after hearing 3-4 songs, it became one of my favorites. The sound is so good and the music is runnig deep...great!
 Limpopoking wrote:
Just..... WOW!!!!!!

I'm never not moved by this track {#Notworthy} 

 
" Trains " does it too.  Hang on, I was looking at this page 3 minutes before this came on. RP rocks.
Great band
So perfect, coming after U2's Unforgettable Fire; the pain of Love lost is perhaps the most cruel feeling for a human heart to bear...
5/4 & 9/8 time & air drums......Beauty eh!
Liking this outfit more and more
Just..... WOW!!!!!!

I'm never not moved by this track {#Notworthy} 
Yay, the Yoda song. Love it. I can listen to these guys for hours and lose track of day and time. Marvelous, moody, musical mystery. Fabulous live too. SW is a perfectionist and it comes through in all his work. His recent Raven That Refused to Sing CD is a masterpiece. Check it out.
Becoming overplayed, but I love this band.
 Limpopoking wrote:

And she still does... Thx DW {#Smile}

 
Thanks guys!!

{#Music} 
 westslope wrote:

Agreed, except this one received a 10 a long time ago.

In Absentia is PT's best, though many prefer Signify.  I reckon Deadwing is this household's sentimental favourite.

So are the PT lads getting back together?  Have the band members been writing material?   Wilson mentioned that he would cut another PT CD if the other band members came into the studio with written material. 

 
Signify is my personal favorite, but I consider Deadwing to be a perfect album  {#Sunny}

Hi Slope!!   /hugs
 markybx wrote:
Awesome segue from The Moody Blues.

Great bass and percussion, I'm giving this a 9 

 
It would have sounded better (if that were possible) after a Yes song. That bass sounds a lot like Squire.
Perfect to hear anytime....I love most all PT tunes
Quite possibly my favorite PT song, and I like a lot of their stuff.  Somewhere but never here, also off of Deadwing, comes in a close second.  This one is just beautifully arranged and mastered, and the lyrics are very poignant.
 markybx wrote:
Awesome segue from The Moody Blues.

Great bass and percussion, I'm giving this a 9 

 
Agreed, except this one received a 10 a long time ago.

In Absentia is PT's best, though many prefer Signify.  I reckon Deadwing is this household's sentimental favourite.

So are the PT lads getting back together?  Have the band members been writing material?   Wilson mentioned that he would cut another PT CD if the other band members came into the studio with written material. 
Awesome segue from The Moody Blues.

Great bass and percussion, I'm giving this a 9 
I was contemplating different ratings when this started, but then when I remembered the lead guitar I instantly said F it, 10!
 Carl wrote:
Forever grateful to listener 'Deadwing' for introducing me to this group; she knew what she was talking about!

 
And she still does... Thx DW {#Smile}
 Carl wrote:
Forever grateful to listener 'Deadwing' for introducing me to this group; she knew what she was talking about!

 
My pleasure, friend. Porcupine Tree is a sonic playground where you can happily lose yourself for minutes, hours, days...

May it never end!

Hugs

{#Music} 
 giammin wrote:
it sounds very Tool


 
It really does. Mainly just the bass and drums. Love it. 
it sounds very Tool
Forever grateful to listener 'Deadwing' for introducing me to this group; she knew what she was talking about!
 VH1 wrote:
Not a day at RP with not at least 10 Porcupine Tree songs. It gets boring after a while! {#Fever}

 
I think you're exaggerating a bit. Anyway, this song is hitting the spot for me this morning.
Not a day at RP with not at least 10 Porcupine Tree songs. It gets boring after a while! {#Fever}
Apart from the obvious point about these lyrics apparently  being arranged by Yoda...

PT are obviously a hugely talented group of artists and the whole always seems massively professional. I do mean professional as a compliment BTW, the group almost feels like a hobby for elite session musicians to me. There is always much to admire about them.

But the focus of the group on the darker side of human nature is just a little too much for me. They do it well, it's not celebrated as such. It's just a little too real and raw for me, it doesn't do to dwell too long or deeply on these things IMO.

Having said this I am grateful for some very profound tracks from PT which do examine exactly these things, and do so very well. I find I cherry pick tracks from their albums just to hear these near masterpieces but whole albums prove too much in a single sitting. I can't help admiring them for that. 

What was that quote about worthy art? That it should disturb the comfortable, and comfort the disturbed, I think.  
 Webfoot wrote:

Well, North American porcupines spend much of their time in trees and will sometimes eat bark, enough sometimes to kill young trees.  {#Cheesygrin}

 
So a porcupine tree looks abused and almost dead.  I like it.  Not sure our British lads had that in mind but why not?
 kingart wrote:
And just what exactly is a porcupine tree, anyway? 

 
Well, North American porcupines spend much of their time in trees and will sometimes eat bark, enough sometimes to kill young trees.  {#Cheesygrin}
 kingart wrote:
And just what exactly is a porcupine tree, anyway? 

 
A heavily chewed tree.  
I love SW's solo work but I'm ready for another PT album.
And just what exactly is a porcupine tree, anyway? 
A local band for me. Always like a Porcy track! Lots of layers to enjoy.
 westslope wrote:
Happy Solstice to all the fans! 

This is one helluva whimsical, gorgeous, love-peters-out song.  {#Cheers} 

 
A great song to experience live {#Drummer}
Happy Solstice to all the fans! 

This is one helluva whimsical, gorgeous, love-peters-out song.  {#Cheers} 
 Coffeetraveler wrote:
This music is new to me (thanks RP.)  I love material with unusual time signatures when it is done for creative reasons and not just to be flashy. Reference "Dance of the Maya" from Mahavishnu Orchestra's Inner Mounting Flame. 

 
Or Lila's Dance— from Visions of the Emerald Beyond...


Slow burner :-)
 
PT's renderings seem to have a consistent undercurrent of gloom and despair...which always encourages me to listen thoughtfully... the music is always tight and well executed. DeadWing has the well worn marks of a CD played over and over, especially cranked up in my car.
This music is new to me (thanks RP.)  I love material with unusual time signatures when it is done for creative reasons and not just to be flashy. Reference "Dance of the Maya" from Mahavishnu Orchestra's Inner Mounting Flame. 
 ShaunJ wrote:

Chris Maitland is a gifted drummer however he did not play on this album. The drummer is Gavin Harrison

 
and Gavin is the man!
Why didn't I knew this song before??
Thnx for introducing it to me  
cranked up volume 100% for this one in the car on my way to work just a few hours before...
awesome! {#Dancingbanana_2}
 {#Motor}
It's always a pleasure to note the wonderful selection of songs you guys make! Porcupine Tree is great!
 
 sterlingy wrote:
Bill, You have a knack for amazing song transitions. The Unforgettable Fire to this! You know your music.

 
I'm with you. And this is the philosophy of this radio station. :)
upon further listening, 8—->9
Bill, You have a knack for amazing song transitions. The Unforgettable Fire to this! You know your music.
extremely gifted and competent musicians! {#Drummer}

{#Hearteyes}
 sirtezza wrote:
Like Ikea, functional but soulless.

 
Hey!  I'm assembling a dresser full of drawers from Ikea at this moment.  Believe me the furniture has soul!
 OceanBlue wrote:

Proclivities wrote:

By what rule book is 4/4 time "essential"?  Mozart, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Strauss, and other composers of waltzes would have disagreed, as well as composers and musicians from the Balkans and land further east.  I know what you mean by suggesting that some music can seem too cerebral — where it's more like mathematics than it is like music — but all music is still "made with the mind".  I believe in the "keep it simple" idea and don't much like music which seems overly adorned for the sake of adornment, but there is a reason why many composers and musicians venture out of 4/4 (common) time: it can grow pretty stale.  I don't think that this band sometimes composes and plays songs in unusual time signatures just to be "fancy"; it's more to create a tension or a dynamic by deviating from common time.  I suppose it depends what one wants to compose.

 
I agree, and when you get solid songwriting and a drummer who's as gifted as Chris Maitland the "unnatural" time signature doesn't feel so unnatural, does it? In fact, it's got an interesting and dramatic forward motion to it. Though when I sit down to drum to this song the result is uncomfortable at best.

Also, to your point, I think this song is in 3/4 which is a fairly common time signature. It's all about playing around the beat, which Chris does so well that the signature feels less like 3/4 than 15/4...

 
Chris Maitland is a gifted drummer however he did not play on this album. The drummer is Gavin Harrison

Proclivities wrote:

By what rule book is 4/4 time "essential"?  Mozart, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Strauss, and other composers of waltzes would have disagreed, as well as composers and musicians from the Balkans and land further east.  I know what you mean by suggesting that some music can seem too cerebral — where it's more like mathematics than it is like music — but all music is still "made with the mind".  I believe in the "keep it simple" idea and don't much like music which seems overly adorned for the sake of adornment, but there is a reason why many composers and musicians venture out of 4/4 (common) time: it can grow pretty stale.  I don't think that this band sometimes composes and plays songs in unusual time signatures just to be "fancy"; it's more to create a tension or a dynamic by deviating from common time.  I suppose it depends what one wants to compose.

 
I agree, and when you get solid songwriting and a drummer who's as gifted as Chris Maitland the "unnatural" time signature doesn't feel so unnatural, does it? In fact, it's got an interesting and dramatic forward motion to it. Though when I sit down to drum to this song the result is uncomfortable at best.

Also, to your point, I think this song is in 3/4 which is a fairly common time signature. It's all about playing around the beat, which Chris does so well that the signature feels less like 3/4 than 15/4...
a naturally gifted singer/songwriter this guy is.. {#Cheers}
 OHMish wrote:

No I don't want them to be normal/boring

But there is a reason 4/4 is so popular. It's NATURAL and essential

I just dislike when drummers/bands have to punctuate a rythm / make the song more "special" by playing a weird rythm
Music made with the mind is not interesting to me

Many of the greatest all time drummers would agree: Keep it simple, keep it real

 
By what rule book is 4/4 time "essential"?  Mozart, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Strauss, and other composers of waltzes would have disagreed, as well as composers and musicians from the Balkans and land further east.  I know what you mean by suggesting that some music can seem too cerebral — where it's more like mathematics than it is like music — but all music is still "made with the mind".  I believe in the "keep it simple" idea and don't much like music which seems overly adorned for the sake of adornment, but there is a reason why many composers and musicians venture out of 4/4 (common) time: it can grow pretty stale.  I don't think that this band sometimes composes and plays songs in unusual time signatures just to be "fancy"; it's more to create a tension or a dynamic by deviating from common time.  I suppose it depends what one wants to compose.
One of the coolest, wicked sinister-sounding openings ever; the intense, radical unique drumming reminds me of Phil Ehart&Neil Peart
Love Porc Tree. This is not one of their best. Great title, though.
"Beautiful" segue from Unforgettable Fire.
I am afraid that I just can't stand anything by Porcupine Tree, and the fact their tracks regularly feature on RP is the main reason I stop listening. My problem, I know.
 ChrisVIII wrote:
raising the rating from 4 to 5 :)
 
Hint: the really cool RP listeners rate this one at least 8, more likely 9 or 10. :-)
 ChrisVIII wrote:
raising the rating from 4 to 5 :)

 
Gee....way to go :^ /
raising the rating from 4 to 5 :)
Been listening to a lot of Steven Wilson material over the past couple of years (Raven and Hand.Cannot.Erase CDs) but this still holds up extremely well.

I look forward to seeing Steven Wilson this coming June in Vancouver, BC with much anticipation. 
What an amazing song—- i could listen to it and about anything SW does - FOREVER
 OHMish wrote:

No I don't want them to be normal/boring

But there is a reason 4/4 is so popular. It's NATURAL and essential

I just dislike when drummers/bands have to punctuate a rythm / make the song more "special" by playing a weird rythm
Music made with the mind is not interesting to me

Many of the greatest all time drummers would agree: Keep it simple, keep it real

 
Au contraire.

Now this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69md7aLuo2I&feature=youtu.be

IS difficult. Persevere and it's Fred (Astaire, not Riley) on the feet and Joe Morello in the hands.

Astounding.


Stand proud for musical complexity I say!
 OHMish wrote:

No I don't want them to be normal/boring

But there is a reason 4/4 is so popular. It's NATURAL and essential

I just dislike when drummers/bands have to punctuate a rythm / make the song more "special" by playing a weird rythm
Music made with the mind is not interesting to me

Many of the greatest all time drummers would agree: Keep it simple, keep it real

 
"Natural"? In what sense? Are you saying that it's natural to human beings, somehow linked in with our physiological essence? It might be 'natural' in anglosaxon music, but it sure as sods isn't a common rhythm in other musical traditions.

The PT drummer is an integral part of their very distinctive sound, and adds complexity and depth to PT songs. I can see how it might be irritating, and indeed how PT can be irritating, but asking PT to have a 'normal' rhythm is a bit like asking Morphine to do without their baritone saxes.
 OHMish wrote:
I just dislike when drummers/bands have to punctuate a rythm / make the song more "special" by playing a weird rhythm.
 
Well, each person floats their own boat I suppose. Personally, my boat loves to rock to these "special" waves.

Common time is, well, so common. And true, it is that for a reason. But for me, uncommon time can do the trick just as well.

I just watched  Arriving somewhere..., the group's DVD. Holy smokes does the ever drummer nail it.
 LowPhreak wrote:

Yep, like we don't already have a million rock tunes in straight 4/4. Drummers like Bill Bruford, Gavin Harrison here, Neil Peart, Danny Carey, or even Martin Chambers would disagree.

Go play FM radio! {#Frustrated}

 
No I don't want them to be normal/boring

But there is a reason 4/4 is so popular. It's NATURAL and essential

I just dislike when drummers/bands have to punctuate a rythm / make the song more "special" by playing a weird rythm
Music made with the mind is not interesting to me

Many of the greatest all time drummers would agree: Keep it simple, keep it real
 OHMish wrote:
It's an ok song.. but I'm tired of all the techy 3/9 or 5/7, ghost notes, paradiddles etc. Teen drumming
Just play the song goddarnit. Keep it simple

 
Yep, like we don't already have a million rock tunes in straight 4/4. Drummers like Bill Bruford, Gavin Harrison here, Neil Peart, Danny Carey, or even Martin Chambers would disagree.

Go play FM radio! {#Frustrated}