[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]
Madrugada — Strange Colour Blue
Album: Industrial Silence
Avg rating:
6

Your rating:
Total ratings: 84









Released: 1999
Length: 4:59
Plays (last 30 days): 0
Blue
Strange colour blue
Sixteen tons on the moon
Blue
Strange colour blue
Coming back to you
Pushing through
Pouring rain
Nearly there
Nearly there
Oh, blue

Blue
Strange colour blue
Sixteen tons on the moon
Hey little mister driver man
Keep your head up
We are nearly there
I am racing
Outside and below myself
Nearly forgot myself there
Nearly there, yeah
Oh, everybody's sleeping now
An industrial silence singing
And the rain will keep hammering down from overhead
Now there's a blue, blue, strange colour blue
Let me dream of me and you
Oh, how the rain keeps coming down
Pour, oh, running down the window
Like a vein on my arm
Oh, running down the window
Like a vein on my arm, yeah

This is how we do it
This is how we do it
This is how we do it
Nearly there
This is how we do it
This is how we do it
This is how we do it
Nearly there
Oh, blue

Strange colour, a colour blue
Yeah, a colour blue
Oh, blue blue blue yeah
Strange colour, a colour blue
Yeah, a colour blue
Oh, blue blue blue, yeah
Strange colour, a colour blue
Oh, a colour blue
Hey little mister driver man
Keep your head up
We are nearly there
Nearly there
Comments (20)add comment
this was played last in 2004? wtf?
just love this song!!!!
If you like this band, you might like Crime and the City Solution, or solo work by lead singer Simon Bonney.
Good stuff, Mainard!
Drivel. No wait, it's not drivel, it's crap. Brown, strange color brown, the color of this stupid high-school poetry.
liking this... :guitarist:
This reminds me of the BoDeans for some reason. Must be the guitar.
:sleep:
aslegros wrote:
I thought this was Jonathan Richmond. Sounds pretty good upon first listen.
oh man, i've seen jonathan richman a million times, and this doesn't remind me a thing of that. i hear the doors and maybe some nick cave in this, though.
gomez wrote:
GREAT BILL! Finally you have this amazing song. Strange colour blue lyrics: Blue Strange colour blue Sixteen tons on the move...
Yow. Don't post the lyrics if they don't support your argument.
gypsy222 wrote:
No good. :evil:
Total snoozer :sleep:
I thought this was Jonathan Richmond. Sounds pretty good upon first listen.
Originally Posted by AC: OK...I'm trying to come up with something more positive than "sorry Doors knockoff" to say. Unnhhhh...nice guitar tone. Is that a Les Paul with a Tremelo bar? Boy. I don't hand out many onesy-twosey ratings. Even to stuff that's "not my cuppa". But I'm really having trouble seeing a reason for this track to live. zzzzzzzzzzz.......
I'd have to agree fully with AC on this one. (Except it sounds more like a Gretch, or maybe an old Harmony with a tremolo bar. ;) )
OK...I'm trying to come up with something more positive than "sorry Doors knockoff" to say. Unnhhhh...nice guitar tone. Is that a Les Paul with a Tremelo bar? Boy. I don't hand out many onesy-twosey ratings. Even to stuff that's "not my cuppa". But I'm really having trouble seeing a reason for this track to live. zzzzzzzzzzz.......
No good. :evil:
please, never play this song again! :p
Sounds like Morphine to me, without the cool sax-bass interplay.
Originally Posted by wonderunit: an inferior imitation of The Doors.
Have to agree! :rolleyes:
an inferior imitation of The Doors.
GREAT BILL! Finally you have this amazing song. Strange colour blue lyrics: Blue Strange colour blue Sixteen tons on the move Blue Strange colour blue Coming back to you Pushing through, pouring rain Nearly there, nearly there Oh, blue Blue Strange colour blue Sixteen tons on the move Hey little mister driver man Keep your head up We are nearly there I am racing Outisde and below myself Nearly forgot myself there Nearly there, yeah Oh, everybody\'s sleeping now An industrial silence singing And the rain will keep hammering down from overhead Now there\'s a blue, blue, strange colour blue Let me dream of me and you Oh, all the rain keeps coming down Pour Oh, running down the window Like a vein on my arm Oh running down thw window Like a vein on my arm, yeah This is how we do it This is how we do it This is how we do it Nearly there X2 Oh, blue Strange colour, a colour blue Yeah, a colour blue Oh, blue blue blue yeah Strange colour, a colour blue Yeah, a colour blue Oh, blue blue blue, yeah Strange colour, a colour blue Oh, a colour blue. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: