[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Joe Biden - steeler - Jan 22, 2021 - 6:28pm
 
Sade Vinyl Unboxing & New Album - kurtster - Jan 22, 2021 - 6:09pm
 
COVID-19 - Manbird - Jan 22, 2021 - 4:27pm
 
The News - how much of it is fake??? - Manbird - Jan 22, 2021 - 4:16pm
 
Sweet horrible irony. - westslope - Jan 22, 2021 - 3:44pm
 
Counting with Pictures - GeneP59 - Jan 22, 2021 - 2:17pm
 
Post your favorite 'You Tube' Videos Here - black321 - Jan 22, 2021 - 2:11pm
 
The Obituary Page - ScottFromWyoming - Jan 22, 2021 - 1:40pm
 
Canada - R_P - Jan 22, 2021 - 1:15pm
 
RPeep News You Should Know - rhahl - Jan 22, 2021 - 1:03pm
 
Trump - R_P - Jan 22, 2021 - 12:38pm
 
Name My Band - GeneP59 - Jan 22, 2021 - 12:33pm
 
Media Bias - R_P - Jan 22, 2021 - 12:26pm
 
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously - R_P - Jan 22, 2021 - 12:14pm
 
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum - oldviolin - Jan 22, 2021 - 11:37am
 
New Music - R_P - Jan 22, 2021 - 10:30am
 
Race in America - R_P - Jan 22, 2021 - 10:13am
 
Finally, some news that we can all smile about - miamizsun - Jan 22, 2021 - 9:54am
 
A motivational quote - miamizsun - Jan 22, 2021 - 9:46am
 
Baseball, anyone? - Coaxial - Jan 22, 2021 - 9:30am
 
Things You Thought Today - islander - Jan 22, 2021 - 9:24am
 
Radio Paradise Comments - GeneP59 - Jan 22, 2021 - 8:26am
 
Best movies ever? - haresfur - Jan 22, 2021 - 7:19am
 
Freedom of speech? - haresfur - Jan 22, 2021 - 7:13am
 
Our tolerance for opposing views - kurtster - Jan 22, 2021 - 5:27am
 
Today in History - Red_Dragon - Jan 22, 2021 - 5:10am
 
Great Old Songs You Rarely Hear Anymore - miamizsun - Jan 22, 2021 - 4:58am
 
what the hell, miamizsun? - miamizsun - Jan 22, 2021 - 4:43am
 
What's so funny about peace love and understanding? - miamizsun - Jan 22, 2021 - 4:04am
 
Liberal please, - sirdroseph - Jan 22, 2021 - 3:56am
 
New Music on Radio Paradise - whatshisname - Jan 22, 2021 - 3:56am
 
Republican Party - kurtster - Jan 21, 2021 - 7:44pm
 
Bernie Sanders - haresfur - Jan 21, 2021 - 4:00pm
 
Know your memes - rhahl - Jan 21, 2021 - 2:44pm
 
Social Media Are Changing Everything - Ohmsen - Jan 21, 2021 - 1:17pm
 
That's good advice - rhahl - Jan 21, 2021 - 11:24am
 
Terrorist Watch! - sirdroseph - Jan 21, 2021 - 10:02am
 
Crazy conspiracy theories - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Jan 21, 2021 - 9:01am
 
honk if you think manbird and OV are one and the same ent... - oldviolin - Jan 21, 2021 - 8:18am
 
What Makes You Sad? - sirdroseph - Jan 21, 2021 - 4:35am
 
Poetry Forum - ScottN - Jan 20, 2021 - 7:56pm
 
Live Music - oldviolin - Jan 20, 2021 - 7:54pm
 
the Todd Rundgren topic - miamizsun - Jan 20, 2021 - 6:25pm
 
Yes - miamizsun - Jan 20, 2021 - 6:07pm
 
What Makes You Laugh? - miamizsun - Jan 20, 2021 - 5:39pm
 
Derplahoma! - miamizsun - Jan 20, 2021 - 5:34pm
 
Immigration - miamizsun - Jan 20, 2021 - 5:29pm
 
Manbird's Stones - Isabeau - Jan 20, 2021 - 12:58pm
 
Trump Lies - R_P - Jan 20, 2021 - 12:11pm
 
Knikken Knokken Sorensen Filter Users Thread - miamizsun - Jan 20, 2021 - 10:30am
 
RP Rock Mix: Repetiion - jeglenn - Jan 20, 2021 - 10:20am
 
Latin Music - rhahl - Jan 20, 2021 - 8:44am
 
Vocabulary Quiz - rhahl - Jan 20, 2021 - 7:39am
 
American Justice - sirdroseph - Jan 20, 2021 - 7:12am
 
Philosophy (Meaty Metaphysical Munchables!) - sirdroseph - Jan 20, 2021 - 6:29am
 
What Makes You Cry :) ? - haresfur - Jan 19, 2021 - 4:14pm
 
• • • BRING OUT YOUR DEAD • • •  - oldviolin - Jan 19, 2021 - 2:04pm
 
Google Docs (Docs, Spreadsheets, etc) - ScottFromWyoming - Jan 19, 2021 - 1:54pm
 
Outstanding Covers - rhahl - Jan 19, 2021 - 10:47am
 
Baby words that stuck in your family - Isabeau - Jan 19, 2021 - 10:02am
 
Got my Goat - GeneP59 - Jan 19, 2021 - 9:47am
 
Capital Punishment - cc_rider - Jan 19, 2021 - 7:57am
 
It's the economy stupid. - sirdroseph - Jan 19, 2021 - 7:25am
 
Mellow mix in Vorbis? Please. - lagstrom64119 - Jan 19, 2021 - 5:20am
 
Anti-War - sirdroseph - Jan 19, 2021 - 4:36am
 
Mixtape Culture Club - sirdroseph - Jan 19, 2021 - 4:10am
 
By jimminy! Cricket! - haresfur - Jan 19, 2021 - 12:31am
 
What The Hell Buddy? - Coaxial - Jan 18, 2021 - 9:50pm
 
What makes you smile? - Antigone - Jan 18, 2021 - 3:49pm
 
The death penalty on trial? - black321 - Jan 18, 2021 - 1:06pm
 
What did you have for dinner? - Antigone - Jan 18, 2021 - 10:27am
 
Fox Spews - rgio - Jan 18, 2021 - 8:49am
 
Language - rhahl - Jan 18, 2021 - 7:35am
 
Jam! - rhahl - Jan 17, 2021 - 1:10pm
 
Regarding dogs - rhahl - Jan 17, 2021 - 11:10am
 
Index » Radio Paradise/General » General Discussion » Trump Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 963, 964, 965  Next
Post to this Topic
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Jan 22, 2021 - 12:38pm

 black321 wrote:
 R_P wrote:
 
S@#t, trump topic is back.
dont you have anything better to do?
how about posting a solution for a change.

 
You'd have to describe your problem first.
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: An earth without maps
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 22, 2021 - 12:34pm



 R_P wrote:
 

S@#t, trump topic is back.
dont you have anything better to do?
how about posting a solution for a change.
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Jan 22, 2021 - 12:31pm

Brenden Dilley Laments That Trump Was Not 'As Authoritarian As We Hoped'

Ohmsen

Ohmsen Avatar

Location: Old World
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 21, 2021 - 7:22pm



 kcar wrote:
You're a fine one to talk, Ohmsen. How much are YOU getting paid? 
 

Just voicing my reason for free (esp. against Tubular BS). 
kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Jan 21, 2021 - 7:14pm



 Ohmsen wrote:


 Steely_D wrote:
All right, this is brutal - and accurate. And calling Melania “Third Lady” was a nice touch.

Witless Ape Rides Helicopter


”Donald Trump is, in fact, the first president since Herbert Hoover to lead his party to losing the presidency, the House, and the Senate all in a single term.
Along with being the first president to be impeached twice and the first game-show host elected to the office, that’s Trump’s claim to the history books.
Well, that and 400,000 dead Americans and the failed coup d’état business.”

 

Strong words. Strong images evoked in the article. 
Isn't your post just a tiny little bit over-indoctrinated, somehow?!
Or are you a troll, payed by the Vlad, Putin himself?
Which role does the Erdogan play in your life and postings? 
(Ain't talkin' 'Bout Love, you seem, consistently, tryin' to buy yourself a friend.)

Just askin'...
 

You're a fine one to talk, Ohmsen. How much are YOU getting paid? 
Ohmsen

Ohmsen Avatar

Location: Old World
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 21, 2021 - 5:32pm



 Steely_D wrote:
All right, this is brutal - and accurate. And calling Melania “Third Lady” was a nice touch.

Witless Ape Rides Helicopter


”Donald Trump is, in fact, the first president since Herbert Hoover to lead his party to losing the presidency, the House, and the Senate all in a single term.
Along with being the first president to be impeached twice and the first game-show host elected to the office, that’s Trump’s claim to the history books.
Well, that and 400,000 dead Americans and the failed coup d’état business.”

 

Strong words. Strong images evoked in the article. 
Isn't your post just a tiny little bit over-indoctrinated, somehow?!
Or are you a troll, payed by the Vlad, Putin himself?
Which role does the Erdogan play in your life and postings? 
(Ain't talkin' 'Bout Love, you seem, consistently, tryin' to buy yourself a friend.)

Just askin'...
Steely_D

Steely_D Avatar

Location: Biscayne Bay
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 21, 2021 - 5:26pm

All right, this is brutal - and accurate. And calling Melania “Third Lady” was a nice touch.

Witless Ape Rides Helicopter


”Donald Trump is, in fact, the first president since Herbert Hoover to lead his party to losing the presidency, the House, and the Senate all in a single term.
Along with being the first president to be impeached twice and the first game-show host elected to the office, that’s Trump’s claim to the history books.
Well, that and 400,000 dead Americans and the failed coup d’état business.”

black321

black321 Avatar

Location: An earth without maps
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 21, 2021 - 2:30pm



 kcar wrote:


 black321 wrote:
well that didnt work out so well for anyone, did it?
can we kill this thread now?
 

Not a good idea. 

1. The consequences of what Trump said, did and didn't do are going to play out for years. As William Faulkner wrote, "The past is never dead. It's not even past."  

2. You don't/can't sweep a four-year nationwide shitshow under the rug. Learn from the past so you don't screw up again. Own our collective failures. 

3. Trump isn't done yet. He may be back in 2024. Or he may be provide entertainment as a legal respondent/piñata in multiple legal actions. 


 

Never turn your back on the Devil. 

 

actually, get behind me satan.
VV

VV Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 21, 2021 - 2:14pm



 rgio wrote:


 VV wrote:
Hmmm maybe there should be a Ted Cruz forum. Seems he may be picking up Trump's slack now that he's gone.
 
Might just be easier to stick with the Republican Party thread.  Creating new ones for the Republicans trying to fill Trump's shoes could get exhausting/confusing.

 
Gotcha!

rgio

rgio Avatar

Location: West Jersey
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 21, 2021 - 2:05pm



 VV wrote:
Hmmm maybe there should be a Ted Cruz forum. Seems he may be picking up Trump's slack now that he's gone.
 
Might just be easier to stick with the Republican Party thread.  Creating new ones for the Republicans trying to fill Trump's shoes could get exhausting/confusing.

VV

VV Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 21, 2021 - 2:01pm

Hmmm maybe there should be a Ted Cruz forum. Seems he may be picking up Trump's slack now that he's gone.
Ohmsen

Ohmsen Avatar

Location: Old World
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 21, 2021 - 1:27pm

He mistook the salad fork for the dinner fork...


R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Jan 20, 2021 - 5:38pm


kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 20, 2021 - 2:30pm

 Red_Dragon wrote:


 VV wrote:

Really? He’s not going to do or say anything stupid during the impeachment hearings?

Thread should stay open.

 

Oh yeah - now's when the fun starts.

 
 Red_Dragon wrote:
Well, I guess we can stop talking about this old, daughter-lusting perv with really bizarre hair now, eh?
  

You need to make up your mind.

R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Jan 20, 2021 - 2:20pm

Postmortem 
kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Jan 20, 2021 - 1:41pm



 black321 wrote:
well that didnt work out so well for anyone, did it?
can we kill this thread now?
 

Not a good idea. 

1. The consequences of what Trump said, did and didn't do are going to play out for years. As William Faulkner wrote, "The past is never dead. It's not even past."  

2. You don't/can't sweep a four-year nationwide shitshow under the rug. Learn from the past so you don't screw up again. Own our collective failures. 

3. Trump isn't done yet. He may be back in 2024. Or he may be provide entertainment as a legal respondent/piñata in multiple legal actions. 


 

Never turn your back on the Devil. 

R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Jan 20, 2021 - 1:37pm

 rgio wrote:

‘A Total Failure’: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump

Members of the far-right group, who were among Donald Trump’s staunchest fans, are calling him “weak,” in a sign of fraying support.

Pussy!
Steely_D

Steely_D Avatar

Location: Biscayne Bay
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 20, 2021 - 1:17pm



 rgio wrote:

...Trump PUT Biden in place on purpose, and Biden will be the one to deliver on Trump's plans to rid the world of the pedo's!!!

.

 

...at a ceremony featuring Oprah’s involvement (her support of the poetess) and Tom “Pedo” Hanks as a master of ceremonies.

OW - pulled an eye muscle from rolling them so hard
rgio

rgio Avatar

Location: West Jersey
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 20, 2021 - 1:08pm

‘A Total Failure’: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump

Members of the far-right group, who were among Donald Trump’s staunchest fans, are calling him “weak,” in a sign of fraying support.

I like the Qanon response better...Trump PUT Biden in place on purpose, and Biden will be the one to deliver on Trump's plans to rid the world of the pedo's!!!

If people weren't acting out and hurting people, it would be funny.

VV

VV Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 20, 2021 - 1:07pm



 R_P wrote:
 rgio wrote:
It is my sincere hope that this thread dies from a lack of content.
 
Ivanka 2024!


Too soon? Ok, Ivanka 2028!
 
Considering that I don't see Trump ever giving Pence the endorsement... Ivanka would be his go-to pick as early as 2024.

Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 963, 964, 965  Next