I Just Saw . . .
- oldviolin - Mar 31, 2020 - 3:35pm
- jahgirl8 - Mar 31, 2020 - 3:26pm
Radio Paradise Comments
- BlueHeronDruid - Mar 31, 2020 - 3:08pm
What do you snack on?
- Red_Dragon - Mar 31, 2020 - 2:58pm
The Obituary Page
- jahgirl8 - Mar 31, 2020 - 2:45pm
- R_P - Mar 31, 2020 - 2:39pm
Mixtape Culture Club
- kurtster - Mar 31, 2020 - 2:37pm
- haresfur - Mar 31, 2020 - 2:37pm
A designers worst nightmare
- jahgirl8 - Mar 31, 2020 - 2:31pm
Tech & Science
- haresfur - Mar 31, 2020 - 2:28pm
- kurtster - Mar 31, 2020 - 2:28pm
Vinyl Only Spin List
- kurtster - Mar 31, 2020 - 2:26pm
Strips, cartoons, illustrations
- R_P - Mar 31, 2020 - 2:25pm
Graphs, Charts & Maps
- ScottFromWyoming - Mar 31, 2020 - 1:49pm
- Proclivities - Mar 31, 2020 - 1:23pm
- oldviolin - Mar 31, 2020 - 12:18pm
- R_P - Mar 31, 2020 - 11:57am
- mcan543 - Mar 31, 2020 - 10:50am
Things You Thought Today
- sirdroseph - Mar 31, 2020 - 4:56am
Positive Thoughts and Prayer Requests
- kurtster - Mar 30, 2020 - 9:30pm
- kurtster - Mar 30, 2020 - 9:29pm
- kurtster - Mar 30, 2020 - 6:59pm
Name My Band
- Isabeau - Mar 30, 2020 - 5:41pm
John Prine - Paradise - Peabody Energy on verge of Ch...
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Mar 30, 2020 - 3:27pm
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously
- Red_Dragon - Mar 30, 2020 - 1:38pm
Lyrics that strike a chord today...
- oldviolin - Mar 30, 2020 - 12:17pm
Last gas price paid?
- westslope - Mar 30, 2020 - 11:35am
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest
- Red_Dragon - Mar 30, 2020 - 10:18am
- oldviolin - Mar 30, 2020 - 9:56am
260,000 Posts in one thread?
- oldviolin - Mar 30, 2020 - 9:24am
What Makes You Laugh?
- BlueHeronDruid - Mar 29, 2020 - 11:38pm
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •
- oldviolin - Mar 29, 2020 - 7:52pm
Cooking for Friends....
- oldviolin - Mar 29, 2020 - 7:06pm
Friends of Bill W?
- buddy - Mar 29, 2020 - 5:43pm
• • • What's For Dinner ? • • •
- Antigone - Mar 29, 2020 - 5:08pm
What Are You Going To Do Today?
- GeneP59 - Mar 29, 2020 - 4:59pm
- Steely_D - Mar 29, 2020 - 3:01pm
- haresfur - Mar 29, 2020 - 2:57pm
what the hell, miamizsun?
- haresfur - Mar 29, 2020 - 1:46pm
- R_P - Mar 29, 2020 - 1:29pm
- Ohmsen - Mar 29, 2020 - 12:11pm
More reggae, less Marley please
- Ohmsen - Mar 29, 2020 - 11:49am
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD
- oldviolin - Mar 29, 2020 - 9:47am
Today in History
- Red_Dragon - Mar 29, 2020 - 7:16am
Nice playlist now..
- spotr - Mar 28, 2020 - 6:30pm
- kcar - Mar 28, 2020 - 12:22pm
The Dragons' Roost
- triskele - Mar 28, 2020 - 11:49am
how do you feel right now?
- Coaxial - Mar 28, 2020 - 11:03am
- GeneP59 - Mar 28, 2020 - 10:51am
- jbuhl - Mar 28, 2020 - 9:47am
- oldviolin - Mar 28, 2020 - 8:22am
All Dogs Go To Heaven - Dog Pix
- oldviolin - Mar 28, 2020 - 8:17am
What Did You See Today?
- Paul_Andreev - Mar 28, 2020 - 2:52am
- kcar - Mar 27, 2020 - 4:28pm
Counting with Pictures
- ndg - Mar 27, 2020 - 1:24pm
songs that ROCK!
- Lazy8 - Mar 27, 2020 - 10:29am
Change mix channel on RP app
- BillG - Mar 27, 2020 - 7:56am
- oldviolin - Mar 26, 2020 - 10:38pm
What are you listening to now?
- Steely_D - Mar 26, 2020 - 2:32pm
Quick! I need a chicken...
- ScottFromWyoming - Mar 26, 2020 - 1:26pm
- NoEnzLefttoSplit - Mar 26, 2020 - 1:26pm
RP Daily Trivia Challenge
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Mar 26, 2020 - 10:20am
Public Messages in a Private Forum
- kurtster - Mar 26, 2020 - 6:49am
- whatshisname - Mar 25, 2020 - 10:48pm
Strange signs, marquees, billboards, etc.
- jahgirl8 - Mar 25, 2020 - 5:38pm
- jahgirl8 - Mar 25, 2020 - 5:18pm
What did you have for dinner?
- jahgirl8 - Mar 25, 2020 - 5:14pm
THANK YOU GUYS
- dawnbland - Mar 25, 2020 - 7:07am
- Red_Dragon - Mar 24, 2020 - 6:30pm
Preferred media player?
- gvajda - Mar 24, 2020 - 4:05pm
Get the Quote
- oldviolin - Mar 24, 2020 - 11:54am
Unresearched Conspiracy Theories
- miamizsun - Mar 24, 2020 - 6:17am
HALF A WORLD
- oldviolin - Mar 23, 2020 - 5:12pm
Marijuana: Baked News.
- westslope - Mar 23, 2020 - 3:16pm
Things that make you sick
- sirdroseph - Mar 23, 2020 - 2:36am
Radio Paradise/General »
About RP »
Bill and Rebecca, Thank You
Location: Left Coast
Feb 13, 2020 - 1:17pm
Thanks a lot for all of the kind words :-)
Location: original states
Feb 13, 2020 - 8:03am
Congratulations - 20 years is quite an achievement, and I've had the great privilege of experiencing 15 of them. Although you play some things I don't like much, I've never encountered someone whose taste is so aligned with mine. All the new music that's presented to me elsewhere rarely leads anywhere, but through your ears I've discovered dozens of musicians I love. And I appreciate your spiritual openness - it can be heard through your choices.
Feb 9, 2020 - 5:46pm
Radio Paradise has been a daily part of my life for the better part of 16 years. It's cliche to say it's the soundtrack of my life, but I work from home & have RP playing throughout the day, and now with Alexa, throughout my home. It's come a long way from playing it through my Roku, to piloting the first iPhone app ("Can you hear me now??"), to taking it with me everywhere I go via the awesome current app. What both of you do here is full of inspiration & magic, and no doubt a lot of love.
Thanks for everything you do everyday to keep the tunes coming!
buddy aka wooz
Feb 9, 2020 - 4:20pm
A truly happy 20th anniversary to Radio Paradise and you you two for making it happen. There was a time that I was saving every hour I could on CD, then DVD, in fear that the station might not last. VERY happy you are still standing.
Location: 24fps, Lake Murray, SC
Feb 7, 2020 - 6:58am
Hi, Bill and Rebecca!
I wanted to drop in and say thank you. I'm in my mid-40's and the reality that all things on this Earth come to an end (sometimes all to quickly) has begun to really hit home at this stage of my life. I've lost both my parents and several of the people I look up to publicly and in my family have passed on into the afterlife.
I've listened to Radio Paradise for nearly 20 years now, and I just wanted to say thanks for the many years of thoughtfully cultivated eclectic music you provide. It's been the soundtrack to my marriage, my work, and my kids young lives, and ya'll do a fantastic job in a world where the cookie-cutter playlist is so prevalent. And, as I wrote, I know things don't last forever - so, thanks! Here's to another 20 years and more!