- AliGator - May 25, 2020 - 12:15am
Phine Phound Photographs
- haresfur - May 24, 2020 - 9:28pm
- KurtfromLaQuinta - May 24, 2020 - 9:03pm
RP Main Mix on TuneIn unavailable?
- BillG - May 24, 2020 - 6:42pm
UK Heos Denon not available
- BillG - May 24, 2020 - 6:39pm
- BillG - May 24, 2020 - 4:44pm
- R_P - May 24, 2020 - 3:28pm
Taxes, Taxes, Taxes (and Taxes)
- haresfur - May 24, 2020 - 2:35pm
Things You Thought Today
- Antigone - May 24, 2020 - 1:13pm
Tidal / Spotify
- Steely_D - May 24, 2020 - 1:05pm
Radio Paradise Comments
- BlueHeronDruid - May 24, 2020 - 12:47pm
260,000 Posts in one thread?
- NoEnzLefttoSplit - May 24, 2020 - 12:32pm
- rhahl - May 24, 2020 - 11:32am
- iwhughes - May 24, 2020 - 10:50am
RP App problems on iPod?
- jtessier1841 - May 24, 2020 - 9:52am
Name My Band
- Antigone - May 24, 2020 - 7:08am
- sirdroseph - May 24, 2020 - 6:58am
In My Room
- buddy - May 23, 2020 - 5:34pm
- buddy - May 23, 2020 - 5:27pm
- haresfur - May 23, 2020 - 4:48pm
Interesting or Weird Cover Versions
- Coaxial - May 23, 2020 - 1:29pm
(Big) Media Watch
- Lazy8 - May 23, 2020 - 12:31pm
Fake News* ? !
- R_P - May 23, 2020 - 12:27pm
Strips, cartoons, illustrations
- R_P - May 23, 2020 - 12:17pm
Google Home NOT compatible??
- d_m_g_3 - May 23, 2020 - 9:32am
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •
- Lazy8 - May 23, 2020 - 8:22am
New Song Submissions system
- miamizsun - May 23, 2020 - 5:09am
Lyrics that strike a chord today...
- oldviolin - May 22, 2020 - 9:22pm
Shall We Dance?
- buddy - May 22, 2020 - 9:09pm
HALF A WORLD
- oldviolin - May 22, 2020 - 8:48pm
Things for which you would sell ManBird's soul
- oldviolin - May 22, 2020 - 3:05pm
- R_P - May 22, 2020 - 12:49pm
- Coaxial - May 22, 2020 - 11:05am
Weird Science stories
- Red_Dragon - May 22, 2020 - 8:37am
How's the weather?
- Proclivities - May 22, 2020 - 8:00am
Play the Blues
- sirdroseph - May 22, 2020 - 5:52am
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest
- Red_Dragon - May 22, 2020 - 5:17am
What Did You Do Today?
- kurtster - May 22, 2020 - 3:19am
Dropouts on Bluesound PulseFlex2i
- nieroster - May 22, 2020 - 2:01am
Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- gtufano - May 21, 2020 - 11:46pm
Attention Class! Time for Geography
- haresfur - May 21, 2020 - 10:08pm
- KurtfromLaQuinta - May 21, 2020 - 9:30pm
Way Cool Video
- KurtfromLaQuinta - May 21, 2020 - 9:19pm
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously
- R_P - May 21, 2020 - 2:56pm
- kurtster - May 21, 2020 - 12:15pm
The Obituary Page
- miamizsun - May 21, 2020 - 12:00pm
What's on SFW's PSD?
- oldviolin - May 21, 2020 - 11:20am
I want an iPhone!!!
- miamizsun - May 21, 2020 - 10:05am
Progressive Web Apps
- partev - May 21, 2020 - 8:19am
RP app for LG OLED TV
- BillG - May 21, 2020 - 8:16am
- islander - May 21, 2020 - 8:14am
Mixtape Culture Club
- ColdMiser - May 21, 2020 - 7:14am
the Todd Rundgren topic
- miamizsun - May 21, 2020 - 4:55am
RP App for Android
- jarro - May 20, 2020 - 10:30pm
- R_P - May 20, 2020 - 4:16pm
WORDS OF WISDOM
- Proclivities - May 20, 2020 - 3:20pm
Glitch with adding RP as service to Sonos
- BillG - May 20, 2020 - 11:03am
Rare Beatles Art
- Proclivities - May 20, 2020 - 8:29am
The All-Things Beatles Forum
- buddy - May 20, 2020 - 7:50am
Counting with Pictures
- ScottN - May 20, 2020 - 7:47am
Solar / Wind / Geothermal / Efficiency Energy
- islander - May 20, 2020 - 7:18am
Take Me to the Bridge
- sirdroseph - May 20, 2020 - 4:34am
NASA & other news from space
- KarmaKarma - May 19, 2020 - 3:47pm
Republican Wingnut Freak of the Day
- Red_Dragon - May 19, 2020 - 12:17pm
What's that smell?
- oldviolin - May 19, 2020 - 12:06pm
Tales from the RAFT
- Red_Dragon - May 19, 2020 - 11:52am
- BillG - May 19, 2020 - 9:52am
All AAC Eclectic Links seem to be down
- spiff - May 19, 2020 - 7:22am
- ScottFromWyoming - May 19, 2020 - 6:24am
- kurtster - May 18, 2020 - 9:22pm
- kurtster - May 18, 2020 - 7:57pm
- Red_Dragon - May 18, 2020 - 6:21pm
I like cheese
- Steely_D - May 18, 2020 - 3:57pm
Joni Mitchell categorization error
- Prodigal_SOB - May 18, 2020 - 3:25pm
- R_P - May 18, 2020 - 12:50pm
Radio Paradise/General »
About RP »
Bill and Rebecca, Thank You
Location: Left Coast
Feb 13, 2020 - 1:17pm
Thanks a lot for all of the kind words :-)
Location: original states
Feb 13, 2020 - 8:03am
Congratulations - 20 years is quite an achievement, and I've had the great privilege of experiencing 15 of them. Although you play some things I don't like much, I've never encountered someone whose taste is so aligned with mine. All the new music that's presented to me elsewhere rarely leads anywhere, but through your ears I've discovered dozens of musicians I love. And I appreciate your spiritual openness - it can be heard through your choices.
Feb 9, 2020 - 5:46pm
Radio Paradise has been a daily part of my life for the better part of 16 years. It's cliche to say it's the soundtrack of my life, but I work from home & have RP playing throughout the day, and now with Alexa, throughout my home. It's come a long way from playing it through my Roku, to piloting the first iPhone app ("Can you hear me now??"), to taking it with me everywhere I go via the awesome current app. What both of you do here is full of inspiration & magic, and no doubt a lot of love.
Thanks for everything you do everyday to keep the tunes coming!
buddy aka wooz
Feb 9, 2020 - 4:20pm
A truly happy 20th anniversary to Radio Paradise and you you two for making it happen. There was a time that I was saving every hour I could on CD, then DVD, in fear that the station might not last. VERY happy you are still standing.
Location: 24fps, Lake Murray, SC
Feb 7, 2020 - 6:58am
Hi, Bill and Rebecca!
I wanted to drop in and say thank you. I'm in my mid-40's and the reality that all things on this Earth come to an end (sometimes all to quickly) has begun to really hit home at this stage of my life. I've lost both my parents and several of the people I look up to publicly and in my family have passed on into the afterlife.
I've listened to Radio Paradise for nearly 20 years now, and I just wanted to say thanks for the many years of thoughtfully cultivated eclectic music you provide. It's been the soundtrack to my marriage, my work, and my kids young lives, and ya'll do a fantastic job in a world where the cookie-cutter playlist is so prevalent. And, as I wrote, I know things don't last forever - so, thanks! Here's to another 20 years and more!