[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Derplahoma! - Red_Dragon - Apr 14, 2021 - 5:24pm
 
Media Bias - R_P - Apr 14, 2021 - 4:58pm
 
COVID-19 - westslope - Apr 14, 2021 - 4:26pm
 
Magic Eye optical Illusions - oldviolin - Apr 14, 2021 - 3:17pm
 
What's With All the "Fish"? - Ohmsen - Apr 14, 2021 - 2:53pm
 
Bug Reports & Feature Requests - jarro - Apr 14, 2021 - 2:23pm
 
Radio Paradise Comments - miamizsun - Apr 14, 2021 - 2:20pm
 
Things You Thought Today - ScottFromWyoming - Apr 14, 2021 - 2:16pm
 
Automotive Lust - R_P - Apr 14, 2021 - 2:13pm
 
The war on funk is over! - rhahl - Apr 14, 2021 - 1:13pm
 
Radio Paradise Streaming on KaiOS ? - BillG - Apr 14, 2021 - 1:12pm
 
Joe Biden - black321 - Apr 14, 2021 - 11:49am
 
Race in America - R_P - Apr 14, 2021 - 11:19am
 
Afghanistan - R_P - Apr 14, 2021 - 10:47am
 
The Obituary Page - cc_rider - Apr 14, 2021 - 9:59am
 
Counting with Pictures - ScottN - Apr 14, 2021 - 9:41am
 
kurtster's quiet vinyl - kurtster - Apr 14, 2021 - 9:31am
 
Today in History - Red_Dragon - Apr 14, 2021 - 6:01am
 
Dog - sirdroseph - Apr 14, 2021 - 5:19am
 
Get the Quote - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Apr 14, 2021 - 5:14am
 
MQA Stream Coming to BLUOS - stevesancarlos - Apr 13, 2021 - 11:13pm
 
Poetry Forum - ScottN - Apr 13, 2021 - 6:34pm
 
New Music - Ohmsen - Apr 13, 2021 - 4:12pm
 
Crazy conspiracy theories - R_P - Apr 13, 2021 - 3:29pm
 
I like cheese - Ohmsen - Apr 13, 2021 - 12:09pm
 
Media Lies - Ohmsen - Apr 13, 2021 - 11:28am
 
Those Lovable Policemen - cc_rider - Apr 13, 2021 - 7:37am
 
A Brave Woman - sirdroseph - Apr 13, 2021 - 4:43am
 
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum - VV - Apr 13, 2021 - 4:33am
 
Mixtape Culture Club - miamizsun - Apr 13, 2021 - 4:21am
 
- PUNS - ROCKETRY - Prodigal_SOB - Apr 12, 2021 - 9:52pm
 
What Makes You Cry :) ? - Coaxial - Apr 12, 2021 - 6:27pm
 
Baseball, anyone? - kcar - Apr 12, 2021 - 4:19pm
 
• • •  What's For Dinner ? • • •  - miamizsun - Apr 12, 2021 - 4:00pm
 
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •  - oldviolin - Apr 12, 2021 - 2:54pm
 
Trump - R_P - Apr 12, 2021 - 2:30pm
 
Surfing! - KurtfromLaQuinta - Apr 12, 2021 - 1:13pm
 
RP Daily Trivia Challenge - KurtfromLaQuinta - Apr 12, 2021 - 12:52pm
 
Climate Change - R_P - Apr 12, 2021 - 11:53am
 
Immigration - sirdroseph - Apr 12, 2021 - 6:35am
 
Capitalism and Consumerism... now what? - sirdroseph - Apr 12, 2021 - 5:31am
 
Race/Ethnicity-Genetics Connection - sirdroseph - Apr 12, 2021 - 5:25am
 
Guns - sirdroseph - Apr 12, 2021 - 4:37am
 
The Netherlands - second - Blackbirds - Apr 12, 2021 - 2:42am
 
Two sexes or ? Gender as a non-binary concept - Jiggz - Apr 12, 2021 - 1:55am
 
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously - R_P - Apr 11, 2021 - 2:16pm
 
Death Metal - westslope - Apr 11, 2021 - 8:21am
 
Extraordinary Machine - miamizsun - Apr 11, 2021 - 6:50am
 
Iran - Red_Dragon - Apr 11, 2021 - 6:48am
 
Bring Back the New RP Fonts! - GeneP59 - Apr 10, 2021 - 7:56pm
 
Play the Blues - rhahl - Apr 10, 2021 - 4:50pm
 
Tech & Science - R_P - Apr 10, 2021 - 2:37pm
 
Live Music - sirdroseph - Apr 10, 2021 - 5:53am
 
Taxes, Taxes, Taxes (and Taxes) - rhahl - Apr 10, 2021 - 5:27am
 
Economix - sirdroseph - Apr 10, 2021 - 4:50am
 
Freedom of speech? - sirdroseph - Apr 10, 2021 - 4:11am
 
So, where do you go, what happens? - oldviolin - Apr 9, 2021 - 6:15pm
 
Funny Videos - KurtfromLaQuinta - Apr 9, 2021 - 2:56pm
 
First World Problems - Lindo525 - Apr 9, 2021 - 2:45pm
 
LeftWingNutZ - sirdroseph - Apr 9, 2021 - 10:47am
 
The War On You - sirdroseph - Apr 9, 2021 - 8:44am
 
Dialing 1-800-Manbird - miamizsun - Apr 9, 2021 - 4:49am
 
What Did You Do Today? - ScottFromWyoming - Apr 8, 2021 - 9:36pm
 
KEEP YOUR MONEY! - haresfur - Apr 8, 2021 - 2:37pm
 
Recommended documentaries - Red_Dragon - Apr 8, 2021 - 2:24pm
 
partial incompatibility with Symantec's Moon Mind2? - BillG - Apr 8, 2021 - 9:51am
 
Things that make you go Hmmmm..... - sirdroseph - Apr 8, 2021 - 5:06am
 
True Confessions - oldviolin - Apr 7, 2021 - 10:36pm
 
A designers worst nightmare - kcar - Apr 7, 2021 - 10:00pm
 
Beer - GeneP59 - Apr 7, 2021 - 10:29am
 
Breaking News - Red_Dragon - Apr 7, 2021 - 10:00am
 
Philosophy (Meaty Metaphysical Munchables!) - cc_rider - Apr 7, 2021 - 8:08am
 
Country Up The Bumpkin - rhahl - Apr 7, 2021 - 6:22am
 
Questions. - R_P - Apr 6, 2021 - 8:07pm
 
Unusual News - haresfur - Apr 6, 2021 - 5:15pm
 
Index » Radio Paradise/General » General Discussion » Trump Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 973, 974, 975  Next
Post to this Topic
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 2:00pm



 Lazy8 wrote:
KarmaKarma wrote:

No. No, he was not.

He claimed the vote was stolen. 
 
You are conflating one Trump claim into another to try to prove a point not being made here.

At issue is the SOS of Michigan unilaterally changing election rules she had no business doing.  That's what the lawsuit is.  That's what Trump complained about.  Claiming otherwise is disingenuous.

—————-

Michigan Court: Secretary of state’s absentee ballot order violated the law, proving Trump’s argument

Hall noted, “The Legislature is an equal branch of government charged with crafting laws. This is not the role of the Secretary of State, and there is a clear process that must be respected.”

One of the concerns that the Trump campaign and Republicans had that was performed improperly in the 2020 election was the development of signature validation rules without the approval of a legislature.

In court cases around the country, Trump’s campaign and Republicans argued that Article II of the Constitution allows state legislatures to make presidential election laws, and that state election officials and courts lack the power to modify such rules.

Murray’s decision debunks the Democratic myth that Republican legal challenges to 2020 election processes were all frivolous and therefore dismissed by the courts. The lawsuit was first filed on Oct. 6, 2020, just before the presidential election, but it was not settled until March 9, 2021.

In the Court of Claims for the State of Michigan, Genetski v. Benson, No. 20-216-MM, is the case.   (click to read decision)

——————-

black321

black321 Avatar

Location: An earth without maps
Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 1:38pm



 R_P wrote:
 
 
Let me expand on that... (for the sake of inclusivity)
Anyone who continues be annoyed by people discussing Trump
is insane,
or an annoying twat, or both.

 

That's me!
Oh wait, so if people are annoyed, does that mean the rest are a twat, and not insane? 
Lazy8

Lazy8 Avatar

Location: The Gallatin Valley of Montana
Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 1:13pm

KarmaKarma wrote:

No. No, he was not.

He claimed the vote was stolen. He lost by 5% out of over 3 million votes cast. That would require over 150,000 fraudulent ballots.

This lawsuit did not prove anything like that, and did not even allege anything like that. It was procedural, and has no effect whatsoever on the outcome of the election. It doesn't even specify a remedy other than "don't do that again."

An analogy: your little league team loses 9 to 11. You notice the umpire was letting kids from both teams stand with one foot outside the batter's box,  then (without any count of how many kids from which team stood with one foot outside the batter's box) claim that the kids from the other team were obviously professional ballplayers sent in to throw the game.

Sorry: if this analogy* doesn't work for you substitute whatever sportsball game they play in your country, imagine a trivial rule violation that advantaged neither side, then claim the game was rigged.

Oh yeah, and while they were in there, rigging votes, they forgot to rig the congressional elections and failed to change the partisan makeup of the state's congressional delegation at all. Oopsies.

*Baseball is a sport that is played in the United States—you might want to add it to your briefing books.
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 1:04pm

 black321 wrote:
 black321 wrote:
I really hate saying this, but I hate seeing the comments that persist,
so...

People who continue to support Trump are either insane, or
annoying twats. 

It's one thing to think his partisan "policies" were something that had merit,
but completely another to do anything but condemn Trump after his abhorrent post-election behavior.

As for his performance before the election...you can dismiss his tweets, lies...but you cannot dismiss that he was the most divisive president in our history.
Even if a policy is the "right" one, it's wrong if the other half of the country isn't on board. 
It's your job as a president, senator, politician...to build consensus and unity, not cram down what your side thinks is right. 

Let me expand on this...
anyone who continues to argue with someone who still supports trump
is insane, 
or an annoying twat.
 
Let me expand on that... (for the sake of inclusivity)
Anyone who continues be annoyed by people discussing Trump
is insane,
or an annoying twat, or both.
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 12:45pm

Trump Vindicated as Federal Judge Rules Michigan Secretary of State Violated Election Laws
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: An earth without maps
Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 11:54am



 VV wrote:


 black321 wrote:


 black321 wrote:
I really hate saying this, but I hate seeing the comments that persist,
so...

People who continue to support Trump are either insane, or
annoying twats. 

It's one thing to think his partisan "policies" were something that had merit,
but completely another to do anything but condemn Trump after his abhorrent post-election behavior.

As for his performance before the election...you can dismiss his tweets, lies...but you cannot dismiss that he was the most divisive president in our history.
Even if a policy is the "right" one, it's wrong if the other half of the country isn't on board. 
It's your job as a president, senator, politician...to build consensus and unity, not cram down what your side thinks is right. 


 
Let me expand on this...
anyone who continues to argue with someone who still supports trump
is insane, 
or an annoying twat.

 
I can't be both?
 
This day really just got sucky.

 

Well, your mom did tell you you can be anything you want when you grow up.
VV

VV Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 11:44am



 black321 wrote:


 black321 wrote:
I really hate saying this, but I hate seeing the comments that persist,
so...

People who continue to support Trump are either insane, or
annoying twats. 

It's one thing to think his partisan "policies" were something that had merit,
but completely another to do anything but condemn Trump after his abhorrent post-election behavior.

As for his performance before the election...you can dismiss his tweets, lies...but you cannot dismiss that he was the most divisive president in our history.
Even if a policy is the "right" one, it's wrong if the other half of the country isn't on board. 
It's your job as a president, senator, politician...to build consensus and unity, not cram down what your side thinks is right. 


 
Let me expand on this...
anyone who continues to argue with someone who still supports trump
is insane, 
or an annoying twat.

 
I can't be both?
 
This day really just got sucky.

Coaxial

Coaxial Avatar

Location: 543 miles west of Paradis,1491 miles eas
Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 11:28am

 black321 wrote:


 black321 wrote:
I really hate saying this, but I hate seeing the comments that persist,
so...

People who continue to support Trump are either insane, or
annoying twats. 

It's one thing to think his partisan "policies" were something that had merit,
but completely another to do anything but condemn Trump after his abhorrent post-election behavior.

As for his performance before the election...you can dismiss his tweets, lies...but you cannot dismiss that he was the most divisive president in our history.
Even if a policy is the "right" one, it's wrong if the other half of the country isn't on board. 
It's your job as a president, senator, politician...to build consensus and unity, not cram down what your side thinks is right. 
 
Let me expand on this...
anyone who continues to argue with someone who still supports trump
is insane, 
or an annoying twat.

 
Get off the fence man and tell us all how you feel.
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: An earth without maps
Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 11:12am



 black321 wrote:
I really hate saying this, but I hate seeing the comments that persist,
so...

People who continue to support Trump are either insane, or
annoying twats. 

It's one thing to think his partisan "policies" were something that had merit,
but completely another to do anything but condemn Trump after his abhorrent post-election behavior.

As for his performance before the election...you can dismiss his tweets, lies...but you cannot dismiss that he was the most divisive president in our history.
Even if a policy is the "right" one, it's wrong if the other half of the country isn't on board. 
It's your job as a president, senator, politician...to build consensus and unity, not cram down what your side thinks is right. 


 
Let me expand on this...
anyone who continues to argue with someone who still supports trump
is insane, 
or an annoying twat.

VV

VV Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 11:05am



 KarmaKarma wrote:


 VV wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 VV wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 VV wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 VV wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

Who cares ?  The damage is done and once again your side cheats its way to the finish line.

That is all that matters.
 

Wrong again. Trump was the one engaged in cheating by pressuring officials to magically find votes for him that weren’t cast. He fortunately wasn’t able to cheat his his way back into a second term though he certainly pulled out all the stops to do so.

That’s all that matters.
 

lolol  Their really should be a reality test for voters.  Obviously, you would fail.  Do you even follow the news?  A tiny wee bit?
 

Yes, do you?
 

There you go. All caught up now.
 
Correct, on a call Trump made to pressure an official to magically find votes for him that weren’t cast. He fortunately wasn’t able to cheat his his way back into a second term though he certainly pulled out all the stops to do so.

Misquotes are certainly serious and need to be corrected but the inappropriate nature and basis for the call "trumped" / far overshadowed that. Did the misquotes change the fact that Trump was trying to strongarm someone into doing his bidding?

There ya go... now you are all caught up as well.

 
If Trump's actual words were so bad, then why the need for a deliberate misquote fed to friendly press?  Logic isn't your strong suit.

"Can we be clear about something... the DEPUTY SECY OF STATE was briefing fake news about POTUS while there were mass calls for recounts and ballot audits.  America’s systems are broken."


This is the entire problem with this website.  You all are so very focused on litigating (defending your Dems!) yesterdays news that you are (deliberately?) missing the important actions underway of here and now.  You should be investing your enegies on those.

 

Litigating? I’m not litigating anything. Trump lost a fair election that he tried his damnedest to reverse. It was fair the first time Trump won over Clinton and it was fair when he lost to Biden. Trump has kicked over every stone to prove otherwise and has found nothing... nada... ziltch. 

Let’s all focus on a misquote... yeah that's the ticket.

 
It wasn't a misquote.  Only a fool (or pretzel) would think so.  Do what you wish though.


 
Sorry, put whatever label you want on it then if it helps keep your rage flowing.

KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 10:35am



 VV wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 VV wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 VV wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 VV wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

Who cares ?  The damage is done and once again your side cheats its way to the finish line.

That is all that matters.
 

Wrong again. Trump was the one engaged in cheating by pressuring officials to magically find votes for him that weren’t cast. He fortunately wasn’t able to cheat his his way back into a second term though he certainly pulled out all the stops to do so.

That’s all that matters.
 

lolol  Their really should be a reality test for voters.  Obviously, you would fail.  Do you even follow the news?  A tiny wee bit?
 

Yes, do you?
 

There you go. All caught up now.
 
Correct, on a call Trump made to pressure an official to magically find votes for him that weren’t cast. He fortunately wasn’t able to cheat his his way back into a second term though he certainly pulled out all the stops to do so.

Misquotes are certainly serious and need to be corrected but the inappropriate nature and basis for the call "trumped" / far overshadowed that. Did the misquotes change the fact that Trump was trying to strongarm someone into doing his bidding?

There ya go... now you are all caught up as well.

 
If Trump's actual words were so bad, then why the need for a deliberate misquote fed to friendly press?  Logic isn't your strong suit.

"Can we be clear about something... the DEPUTY SECY OF STATE was briefing fake news about POTUS while there were mass calls for recounts and ballot audits.  America’s systems are broken."


This is the entire problem with this website.  You all are so very focused on litigating (defending your Dems!) yesterdays news that you are (deliberately?) missing the important actions underway of here and now.  You should be investing your enegies on those.

 

Litigating? I’m not litigating anything. Trump lost a fair election that he tried his damnedest to reverse. It was fair the first time Trump won over Clinton and it was fair when he lost to Biden. Trump has kicked over every stone to prove otherwise and has found nothing... nada... ziltch. 

Let’s all focus on a misquote... yeah that's the ticket.

 
It wasn't a misquote.  Only a fool (or pretzel) would think so.  Do what you wish though.


VV

VV Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 10:19am



 KarmaKarma wrote:


 VV wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 VV wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 VV wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

Who cares ?  The damage is done and once again your side cheats its way to the finish line.

That is all that matters.
 

Wrong again. Trump was the one engaged in cheating by pressuring officials to magically find votes for him that weren’t cast. He fortunately wasn’t able to cheat his his way back into a second term though he certainly pulled out all the stops to do so.

That’s all that matters.
 

lolol  Their really should be a reality test for voters.  Obviously, you would fail.  Do you even follow the news?  A tiny wee bit?
 

Yes, do you?
 

There you go. All caught up now.
 
Correct, on a call Trump made to pressure an official to magically find votes for him that weren’t cast. He fortunately wasn’t able to cheat his his way back into a second term though he certainly pulled out all the stops to do so.

Misquotes are certainly serious and need to be corrected but the inappropriate nature and basis for the call "trumped" / far overshadowed that. Did the misquotes change the fact that Trump was trying to strongarm someone into doing his bidding?

There ya go... now you are all caught up as well.

 
If Trump's actual words were so bad, then why the need for a deliberate misquote fed to friendly press?  Logic isn't your strong suit.

"Can we be clear about something... the DEPUTY SECY OF STATE was briefing fake news about POTUS while there were mass calls for recounts and ballot audits.  America’s systems are broken."


This is the entire problem with this website.  You all are so very focused on litigating (defending your Dems!) yesterdays news that you are (deliberately?) missing the important actions underway of here and now.  You should be investing your enegies on those.

 

Litigating? I’m not litigating anything. Trump lost a fair election that he tried his damnedest to reverse. It was fair the first time Trump won over Clinton and it was fair when he lost to Biden. Trump has kicked over every stone to prove otherwise and has found nothing... nada... ziltch. 

Let’s all focus on a misquote... yeah that's the ticket.
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 10:13am

The very idea that Trump might have been correct - on anything! - gives many of you here the vapors.  So funny to watch the pretzel logic.
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 9:54am



 VV wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 VV wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 VV wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

Who cares ?  The damage is done and once again your side cheats its way to the finish line.

That is all that matters.
 

Wrong again. Trump was the one engaged in cheating by pressuring officials to magically find votes for him that weren’t cast. He fortunately wasn’t able to cheat his his way back into a second term though he certainly pulled out all the stops to do so.

That’s all that matters.
 

lolol  Their really should be a reality test for voters.  Obviously, you would fail.  Do you even follow the news?  A tiny wee bit?
 

Yes, do you?
 

There you go. All caught up now.
 
Correct, on a call Trump made to pressure an official to magically find votes for him that weren’t cast. He fortunately wasn’t able to cheat his his way back into a second term though he certainly pulled out all the stops to do so.

Misquotes are certainly serious and need to be corrected but the inappropriate nature and basis for the call "trumped" / far overshadowed that. Did the misquotes change the fact that Trump was trying to strongarm someone into doing his bidding?

There ya go... now you are all caught up as well.

 
If Trump's actual words were so bad, then why the need for a deliberate misquote fed to friendly press?  Logic isn't your strong suit.

"Can we be clear about something... the DEPUTY SECY OF STATE was briefing fake news about POTUS while there were mass calls for recounts and ballot audits.  America’s systems are broken."


This is the entire problem with this website.  You all are so very focused on litigating (defending your Dems!) yesterdays news that you are (deliberately?) missing the important actions underway of here and now.  You should be investing your enegies on those.

kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 9:44am



 rgio wrote:

He said it...last night.   He took the vaccines 2 months ago, and then last night he finally said, in a somewhat casual manner.. "sure, people should take the vaccines".    

If he was really encouraging people to get it, why has he hidden his taking it so long, and refused to allow the release of photos showing him getting vaccinated?  

Kurt, you're verging on KK stupidity when it comes to this issue.  He wants credit for the success is the only reason he's popped his head out.  Once he realized that he wasn't going to have the vaccines by the election, they were useless to him.  He'd rather see you die of COVID than have you say Biden did a good job managing the vaccine distribution.  He doesn't care about you...he just wants your vote and your money.  Your personal well-being is of no interest to him.   You've been bamboozled by one of the greatest grifters in history.  Don't feel bad....you're not alone.

 


One vision of Hell: Kurt playing Trump's game of Three-card Monte for the rest of time. 
rgio

rgio Avatar

Location: West Jersey
Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 9:21am



 kcar wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

Oh and Trump has endorsed the vaccine and encouraged everyone to get it.  Perhaps you need to get some new news sources.

Maybe he should get his twitter account back and everyone would know it.
 

Let's stop pretending that Trump is a responsible, mature and other-regarding adult. He's said and done so many destructive things regarding Covid that his way overdue promotion of vaccines is pointless except that it may convince some of his lemmings to engage in reality. 

Totally agree with VV about Twitter and Trump. The man tried to overthrow our democracy. FVKK him and his grifting family. 
 
He said it...last night.   He took the vaccines 2 months ago, and then last night he finally said, in a somewhat casual manner.. "sure, people should take the vaccines".    

If he was really encouraging people to get it, why has he hidden his taking it so long, and refused to allow the release of photos showing him getting vaccinated?  

Kurt, you're verging on KK stupidity when it comes to this issue.  He wants credit for the success is the only reason he's popped his head out.  Once he realized that he wasn't going to have the vaccines by the election, they were useless to him.  He'd rather see you die of COVID than have you say Biden did a good job managing the vaccine distribution.  He doesn't care about you...he just wants your vote and your money.  Your personal well-being is of no interest to him.   You've been bamboozled by one of the greatest grifters in history.  Don't feel bad....you're not alone.

kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 9:10am



 kurtster wrote:

Oh and Trump has endorsed the vaccine and encouraged everyone to get it.  Perhaps you need to get some new news sources.

Maybe he should get his twitter account back and everyone would know it.
 

Let's stop pretending that Trump is a responsible, mature and other-regarding adult. He's said and done so many destructive things regarding Covid that his way overdue promotion of vaccines is pointless except that it may convince some of his lemmings to engage in reality. 

Totally agree with VV about Twitter and Trump. The man tried to overthrow our democracy. FVKK him and his grifting family. 
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: An earth without maps
Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 9:01am



 ScottFromWyoming wrote:


 Lazy8 wrote:
black321 wrote:
As for his performance before the election...you can dismiss his tweets, lies...but you cannot dismiss that he was the most divisive president in our history.
Even if a policy is the "right" one, it's wrong if the other half of the country isn't on board. 
It's your job as a president, senator, politician...to build consensus and unity, not cram down what your side thinks is right.

Hold that thought. And maybe back-date it a few years too.
 

 
I'll see you one pelosi, and raise you one chucky:




ScottFromWyoming

ScottFromWyoming Avatar

Location: Powell
Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 8:53am



 Lazy8 wrote:
black321 wrote:
As for his performance before the election...you can dismiss his tweets, lies...but you cannot dismiss that he was the most divisive president in our history.
Even if a policy is the "right" one, it's wrong if the other half of the country isn't on board. 
It's your job as a president, senator, politician...to build consensus and unity, not cram down what your side thinks is right.

Hold that thought. And maybe back-date it a few years too.
 


black321

black321 Avatar

Location: An earth without maps
Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 17, 2021 - 8:47am



 Lazy8 wrote:
black321 wrote:
As for his performance before the election...you can dismiss his tweets, lies...but you cannot dismiss that he was the most divisive president in our history.
Even if a policy is the "right" one, it's wrong if the other half of the country isn't on board. 
It's your job as a president, senator, politician...to build consensus and unity, not cram down what your side thinks is right.

Hold that thought. And maybe back-date it a few years too.
 
Agreed, it's been a trend the last couple of decades,
(e.g., i'm for universal healthcare, but didn't agree with how obamacare was passed, let alone the legislation itself)
but never so blatant as under trump, 
and specifically directed at the American people.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 973, 974, 975  Next