[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Republican Party - cc_rider - Oct 19, 2020 - 2:54pm
 
COVID-19 - rgio - Oct 19, 2020 - 2:41pm
 
Working from home - miamizsun - Oct 19, 2020 - 2:30pm
 
Trump - R_P - Oct 19, 2020 - 2:24pm
 
New Music - miamizsun - Oct 19, 2020 - 2:21pm
 
how do you feel right now? - Steely_D - Oct 19, 2020 - 1:27pm
 
2020 Elections - R_P - Oct 19, 2020 - 1:05pm
 
Radio Paradise NFL Pick'em Group - GeneP59 - Oct 19, 2020 - 12:37pm
 
Bug Reports & Feature Requests - Boneyard45 - Oct 19, 2020 - 12:10pm
 
Vinyl Only Spin List - kurtster - Oct 19, 2020 - 11:47am
 
Anti-War - miamizsun - Oct 19, 2020 - 9:43am
 
I have no idea what this thread was about, but let's talk... - miamizsun - Oct 19, 2020 - 9:35am
 
Android app playing same playlist - bevgerry - Oct 19, 2020 - 7:38am
 
Art Show - Coaxial - Oct 19, 2020 - 5:33am
 
Graphic designers, ho! - Proclivities - Oct 19, 2020 - 5:27am
 
Looting & vandalism isn't protest - miamizsun - Oct 19, 2020 - 5:22am
 
Radio Paradise Comments - Coaxial - Oct 19, 2020 - 5:16am
 
Rock Movies/Documentaries - sirdroseph - Oct 19, 2020 - 5:09am
 
How's the weather? - miamizsun - Oct 19, 2020 - 4:52am
 
What The Hell Buddy? - miamizsun - Oct 19, 2020 - 4:50am
 
audiophile - davidharper - Oct 19, 2020 - 3:34am
 
Democratic Party - ScottFromWyoming - Oct 18, 2020 - 10:28pm
 
You might be getting old if...... - Ohmsen - Oct 18, 2020 - 5:00pm
 
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously - R_P - Oct 18, 2020 - 3:10pm
 
Feature Request: My Ratings Sort by Date - jarro - Oct 18, 2020 - 2:19pm
 
NASA & other news from space - R_P - Oct 18, 2020 - 12:18pm
 
Things You Thought Today - Ohmsen - Oct 18, 2020 - 11:56am
 
Strips, cartoons, illustrations - Antigone - Oct 18, 2020 - 8:16am
 
A "Kinky" Twist - sirdroseph - Oct 18, 2020 - 5:59am
 
Supreme Court: Who's Next? - Lazy8 - Oct 17, 2020 - 9:28pm
 
Baseball, anyone? - ScottFromWyoming - Oct 17, 2020 - 9:14pm
 
New Zealand - oldviolin - Oct 17, 2020 - 8:30pm
 
260,000 Posts in one thread? - oldviolin - Oct 17, 2020 - 7:27pm
 
Mixtape Culture Club - oldviolin - Oct 17, 2020 - 7:19pm
 
Cryptic Posts - Leave Them Guessing - oldviolin - Oct 17, 2020 - 7:05pm
 
Small-town news - Antigone - Oct 17, 2020 - 1:35pm
 
Philosophy (Meaty Metaphysical Munchables!) - R_P - Oct 17, 2020 - 10:28am
 
Radio Paradise is awesome! - Steely_D - Oct 17, 2020 - 9:09am
 
Name My Band - steeler - Oct 17, 2020 - 8:51am
 
Lyrics That Remind You of Someone - oldviolin - Oct 17, 2020 - 7:03am
 
Play the Blues - sirdroseph - Oct 17, 2020 - 4:20am
 
Race in America - sirdroseph - Oct 17, 2020 - 4:03am
 
Astronomy! - Red_Dragon - Oct 16, 2020 - 5:40pm
 
It's the economy stupid. - westslope - Oct 16, 2020 - 3:18pm
 
Radio Paradise on multiple Echo speakers via an Alexa Rou... - jarro - Oct 16, 2020 - 1:43pm
 
Alexa skill - not working :( - jarro - Oct 16, 2020 - 1:36pm
 
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest - ScottFromWyoming - Oct 16, 2020 - 11:15am
 
Climate Change - R_P - Oct 16, 2020 - 10:57am
 
Turkey Sandwiches? Veev Wants to Know What's For Lunch - oldviolin - Oct 16, 2020 - 9:43am
 
RP App in Android Auto: - jwaldrep - Oct 16, 2020 - 9:30am
 
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum - oldviolin - Oct 16, 2020 - 8:52am
 
American Justice - Red_Dragon - Oct 16, 2020 - 7:59am
 
Obvious Headlines - Red_Dragon - Oct 16, 2020 - 5:59am
 
Taxes, Taxes, Taxes (and Taxes) - sirdroseph - Oct 16, 2020 - 4:57am
 
the Todd Rundgren topic - Steely_D - Oct 15, 2020 - 7:30pm
 
Trump Lies - R_P - Oct 15, 2020 - 7:01pm
 
Photos you have taken of your walks or hikes. - Antigone - Oct 15, 2020 - 2:53pm
 
MICHIGAN - Ohmsen - Oct 15, 2020 - 1:42pm
 
Automotive Lust - R_P - Oct 15, 2020 - 1:07pm
 
Annoying stuff. not things that piss you off, just annoyi... - Red_Dragon - Oct 15, 2020 - 12:58pm
 
What did you have for dinner? - nate917 - Oct 15, 2020 - 11:39am
 
Those Lovable Policemen - cc_rider - Oct 15, 2020 - 7:46am
 
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •  - oldviolin - Oct 15, 2020 - 7:07am
 
Would you drive this car for dating with ur girl? - islander - Oct 15, 2020 - 6:32am
 
What Did You Do Today? - davidharper - Oct 15, 2020 - 4:36am
 
Bike! - KurtfromLaQuinta - Oct 14, 2020 - 9:12pm
 
Country Up The Bumpkin - Ohmsen - Oct 14, 2020 - 4:19pm
 
Live Music - Ohmsen - Oct 14, 2020 - 4:11pm
 
Today in History - Jester - Oct 14, 2020 - 2:41pm
 
Environment - R_P - Oct 14, 2020 - 12:46pm
 
What are you listening to now? - westslope - Oct 14, 2020 - 12:17pm
 
Real Life vs. the Internet - miamizsun - Oct 14, 2020 - 10:12am
 
Poetry Forum - ScottN - Oct 14, 2020 - 9:53am
 
BACK TO THE 80's - KurtfromLaQuinta - Oct 14, 2020 - 8:53am
 
Counting with Pictures - ScottN - Oct 14, 2020 - 7:18am
 
Index » Radio Paradise/General » General Discussion » 2020 Elections Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Post to this Topic
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Oct 19, 2020 - 1:05pm

Lock them all up! Get those camps ready!
Trump is falling way behind with female voters. His response? "Lock her up!"
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: drifting
Gender: Male


Posted: Oct 19, 2020 - 12:00pm

 KarmaKarma wrote:


And in case you are confused about who is telling the truth here, watch part 2 of the Ratcliffe interview:

Prosecutors shouldn't be looking at election calendars: Director of National Intelligence

Adam Schiff can say any garbage he wants, because he's not under oath.
 
Re: the election calendar ...

Back when Biden formally declared his candidacy I did say that the only reason he was running was to avoid being prosecuted ala Hillary.

I still maintain that POV.
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Oct 19, 2020 - 11:58am

Adam Schiff, liar


Adam Schiff claims Hunter Biden emails are part of “Russian disinformation”, but DNI Ratcliffe says that’s NOT true



Ratcliffe all but calls Schiff a blatant liar. He said there is zero evidence that this has anything to do with a Russian disinformation campaign

and his intel office has never given any such evidence to Schiff, because there is none.


R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Oct 19, 2020 - 11:49am

Excitable peeps...
Ballot box fire in Baldwin Park may be arson, officials say

KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Oct 19, 2020 - 11:43am


pigtail

pigtail Avatar

Location: Southern California
Gender: Female


Posted: Oct 19, 2020 - 11:28am



 R_P wrote:
WTF....Truly gone wackadoodle.
 


R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Oct 19, 2020 - 11:26am


R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Oct 19, 2020 - 10:37am

 NoEnzLefttoSplit wrote:
With more than 90% of the vote counted, Labour had secured 49%, with the opposition National party on 27%. Labour was expected to win 64 of the 120 seats in parliament, and National, 35. It is the best result for the Labour party in 50 years. 
I guess this is what you get for managing a pandemic well. No pressure then Donnie.
 
Quick! We need a chicken/squirrel...
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Oct 19, 2020 - 9:36am



 rgio wrote:
 
You're not keeping up.  This is a lie quoting the usual 'unnamed sources'  and has already been debunked.


Hunter Biden emails not part of a 'Russian disinformation campaign': John Ratcliffe


And in case you are confused about who is telling the truth here, watch part 2 of the Ratcliffe interview:

Prosecutors shouldn't be looking at election calendars: Director of National Intelligence

Adam Schiff can say any garbage he wants, because he's not under oath.
rgio

rgio Avatar

Location: West Jersey
Gender: Male


Posted: Oct 19, 2020 - 9:16am

A tabloid got a trove of data on Hunter Biden from Rudy Giuliani. Now, the FBI is probing a possible disinformation campaign.

More fake news... But POTUS's own FBI director couldn't sit and watch.  
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Oct 19, 2020 - 7:48am

Watch this.  All of it.  Every minute is worth your time.


Giuliani on Biden bombshell: This a 'criminal conspiracy' to sellout the United States of America


KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Oct 19, 2020 - 7:07am

Anyone else wondering now how Joe Biden ended up selecting Kamala - elected to the Senate in 2017, as his VP running mate?  I'm thinking no one else wanted that nomination. 

They knew how weak a candidate Joe is - and the juggernaut that is Trump.  No one wanted to be tied to that kind of a beating.

Polls you say?  C'mon man!  Haven't you figured out yet that you've been lied to?  That's what the Democrats & their media wing have been doing to the voters every election cycle.  They gaslight you, lie to you, and cheat wherever they can.  In short - they are the very kind of politicians we all hate.

If you have been paying attention to the Trump rallies, the boat parades, the long lines that turn out waiting for him and the interviews with people voting for him - Dem voters and first time voters, you know a red wave is coming.  And it will be bigger than 2016.

You will see a second term for Trump.  Because Trump has kept most of his promises.  Because the Dems have been exposed as liars - Russia hoax!  Because of the attacks by the deep state.  Because of the attacks on police, the attacks on MAGA hat wearers & Trump supporters, the smearing of anyone who doesn't agree with Dems.  Because of what the smearing lying Dems in the Senate did to Kavanaugh. And because the Democrats have put forth the worst candidate EVER.  And Joe is corrupt too.

If the universe were just, every single lying Democrat would be thrown out of office, now.  Start with Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, Schumer etc.

The Democrats desperately need to flush these hangers on, especially the pols that have been in office for DECADES.  New blood is needed.  And NOT the type that is the AOC/squad kooks.
NoEnzLefttoSplit

NoEnzLefttoSplit Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Oct 19, 2020 - 3:27am

With more than 90% of the vote counted, Labour had secured 49%, with the opposition National party on 27%. Labour was expected to win 64 of the 120 seats in parliament, and National, 35. It is the best result for the Labour party in 50 years. 
I guess this is what you get for managing a pandemic well. No pressure then Donnie.
westslope

westslope Avatar

Location: BC sage brush steppe


Posted: Oct 18, 2020 - 9:28pm

Jon Anderson apparently wrote that song after the Sandy Hook massacre.  But thought it applied well to the current broader situation.
Steely_D

Steely_D Avatar

Location: Biscayne Bay
Gender: Male


Posted: Oct 18, 2020 - 6:16pm


haresfur

haresfur Avatar

Location: The Golden Triangle
Gender: Male


Posted: Oct 18, 2020 - 4:14pm

Australia has a thing called Caretaker Period before elections, which limits government activities that could influence the elections or lock the next government into situations contrary to their policies.

It is an great idea that should be adopted everywhere. 

https://www.dta.gov.au/help-and-advice/guides-and-tools/requirements-australian-government-websites/caretaker-conventions
During the caretaker period there are specific requirements for the Australian Government. These are listed in the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions and include:

not making major policy decisions
deferring significant appointments
avoiding entering major contracts
deferring international negotiations or visits
avoiding Australian Public Service involvement in election activities


      kcar

      kcar Avatar



      Posted: Oct 18, 2020 - 3:38pm



       KarmaKarma wrote:
      In the face of damning allegations about his own corruption & compromise, Joe Biden has called a lid (won't be available for reporters or to the public) until Thursday night's debate — IF he doesn't cancel that!

      Historic.


       


      R_P

      R_P Avatar



      Posted: Oct 18, 2020 - 1:08pm

      Beeple

      KarmaKarma

      KarmaKarma Avatar



      Posted: Oct 18, 2020 - 12:57pm

      In the face of damning allegations about his own corruption & compromise, Joe Biden has called a lid (won't be available for reporters or to the public) until Thursday night's debate — IF he doesn't cancel that!

      Historic.

      If Biden does show Thursday night, Trump is certain to ignore the moderator (already known to be a Dem hack) and will shred him to bits.

      And there's more yet coming from the emails and laptop! Biden is toast.


      R_P

      R_P Avatar



      Posted: Oct 18, 2020 - 11:35am


      Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next