[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]
James Blunt — Carry You Home
Album: All The Lost Souls
Avg rating:
2.7

Your rating:
Total ratings: 58









Released: 2007
Length: 3:46
Plays (last 30 days): 0
(no lyrics available)
Comments (34)add comment
Could it be the song with the worst rate in RP?
I am rather shocked that this made it into the playlist. Perhaps this sounds fantastic in an altered state of some sort. In a completely normal state, it sounds like pop pap.
Christ, he's a sad sad man.... this is the worst music I've heard in years..each song from this album is worse than the next
on ya bill! :hug: an' rebecca!
pkimbrel wrote:
Come on folks... it's not that bad.
calling this bad would be an insult to bad songs...
Come on folks... it's not that bad.
Wow. Words cannot describe how much I dislike this song.
07734 wrote:
Methinks Mr. Blunt fell in love with his own formula.
Wow, I had just said something very similar to my wife about this.
...apparently i've been living in a cave to have no idea who james blunt is, nor of the you're beautiful song folks keep mentioning - i assume it was an overplayed commercial radio track?..
Methinks Mr. Blunt fell in love with his own formula.
Can't get past the girly Burton Cummings voice. Tom Waits could probably break your heart w/ this tune- but this simpering vocal does nothing for me.
OMFG! James Blunt on RP! VeeV is gonna sh*t! :lol:
This warbling sounds like a goat on helium.
EssexTex wrote:
You see I'm stuck here in London, where he was the talk of the town about a year ago it went nuts, Elton John singing his praises, on the tv every 11 seconds..or so. He's a posh former Cavalry officer who's kind of re-invented himself as this sincere emotional guy..it just doesn't compute with me, when he threw himself off the cliff in the "Beautiful" video I hoped it was finally over..and now a new album..I'm leaving for Canada!
too funny.. i didn't understand that myself.. maybe it was the collective "wishful" thinking of his "fans"!!
benruco wrote:
No problem.. when I first heard James Blunt, nobody knew of him here. When I heard goodbye my lover, I totally feel in love with the song, the lyrics.. that's all personal. My point is, if it then gets played 300 times a day, does it make it any less likeable.. for you yes because you hate the music to start with... hehehe. I see your point.
You see I'm stuck here in London, where he was the talk of the town about a year ago it went nuts, Elton John singing his praises, on the tv every 11 seconds..or so. He's a posh former Cavalry officer who's kind of re-invented himself as this sincere emotional guy..it just doesn't compute with me, when he threw himself off the cliff in the "Beautiful" video I hoped it was finally over..and now a new album..I'm leaving for Canada!
EssexTex wrote:
No problem.. when I first heard James Blunt, nobody knew of him here. When I heard goodbye my lover, I totally feel in love with the song, the lyrics.. that's all personal. My point is, if it then gets played 300 times a day, does it make it any less likeable.. for you yes because you hate the music to start with... hehehe. I see your point.
benruco wrote:
funny the reaction to James Blunt.. does having smash hits make the music less likable? For sure, it's a pain to have a song played over and over, but when I LOVE a song, that's exactly what I do... hey if it's a great song, listen to it... weird...It's nothing to do with "hit"s it's just, contrived, crap...all respect to you
ugh. bedwetting music. :wall:
sukilau wrote:
pure poo
I applaud you
funny the reaction to James Blunt.. does having smash hits make the music less likable? For sure, it's a pain to have a song played over and over, but when I LOVE a song, that's exactly what I do... hey if it's a great song, listen to it... weird...
n4ku wrote:
:yes:
Someone summed it up perfectly as "Pure Poo"
daveesh wrote:
has nothing to do with any prior hits. it's awful in it's own right.
:yes:
Well I like this song - melody and voice. But why is he so sad?!?
has nothing to do with any prior hits. it's awful in it's own right.
God give me strength....it's something to drive dictators out of their compounds...I'd like to watch him "breath for the last time" ARAGAHhtHth! :moon:
I wish he'd carry his music home and leave it there.
My Life Coach told me I should like this...
hey!! first one!! I love this guy. I hope that he manages to keep up the quality. This song is nice.. Not as powerful as the other album however. Goodbye my lover is by far the best song I've heard in a long time. Benoit
Bill! This is the second song you've played by this guy. Payola??
still great lyrics.
pure poo
I don't mean to be blunt but James Blunt SUCKS! :puke: :puke: :puke:
Liking this better than his "smash hit".
I'm not sure I can get past "You're Beautiful."