[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Israel - R_P - Feb 18, 2020 - 4:21pm
 
Venezuela - miamizsun - Feb 18, 2020 - 4:05pm
 
Health Care Reform - miamizsun - Feb 18, 2020 - 4:02pm
 
Trump - islander - Feb 18, 2020 - 3:40pm
 
What Makes You Sad? - BlueHeronDruid - Feb 18, 2020 - 3:13pm
 
Radio Paradise Comments - BlueHeronDruid - Feb 18, 2020 - 2:31pm
 
Other Medical Stuff - haresfur - Feb 18, 2020 - 2:31pm
 
Drinking Establishments - miamizsun - Feb 18, 2020 - 2:28pm
 
Bug Reports & Feature Requests - BillG - Feb 18, 2020 - 2:17pm
 
Maps • Google • GeoGuessr - haresfur - Feb 18, 2020 - 2:16pm
 
Squirrel proof bird feeder? - miamizsun - Feb 18, 2020 - 2:09pm
 
Logos for alt streams? - miamizsun - Feb 18, 2020 - 2:07pm
 
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest - haresfur - Feb 18, 2020 - 1:50pm
 
Happy RP Anniversary! - sirdroseph - Feb 18, 2020 - 12:20pm
 
songs that ROCK! - Steely_D - Feb 18, 2020 - 10:15am
 
Make Scott laugh - ScottFromWyoming - Feb 18, 2020 - 9:09am
 
260,000 Posts in one thread? - miamizsun - Feb 18, 2020 - 7:54am
 
RP 20th anniversary, Feb 2020 - sunybuny - Feb 18, 2020 - 5:43am
 
Recommended documentaries - sirdroseph - Feb 18, 2020 - 5:21am
 
YouTube: Music-Videos - sirdroseph - Feb 18, 2020 - 5:19am
 
Counting with Pictures - yuel - Feb 18, 2020 - 1:08am
 
Vinyl Only Spin List - kurtster - Feb 17, 2020 - 10:17pm
 
Democratic Party - buddy - Feb 17, 2020 - 8:36pm
 
Reviews and Pix from your concerts and shows you couldn't... - ScottFromWyoming - Feb 17, 2020 - 6:43pm
 
how do you feel right now? - GeneP59 - Feb 17, 2020 - 4:08pm
 
Museum Of Bad Album Covers - RabbitEars - Feb 17, 2020 - 2:11pm
 
Show us your NEW _______________!!!! - sunybuny - Feb 17, 2020 - 11:45am
 
Things You Thought Today - Steely_D - Feb 17, 2020 - 9:54am
 
Family Ties - miamizsun - Feb 17, 2020 - 8:03am
 
Climate Change - Ohmsen - Feb 17, 2020 - 3:14am
 
Live Music - R_P - Feb 16, 2020 - 10:35pm
 
Google Home - jarro - Feb 16, 2020 - 1:00pm
 
What are you listening to now? - SeriousLee - Feb 16, 2020 - 7:39am
 
Back to the 90's - R_P - Feb 15, 2020 - 7:34pm
 
March Of The Locusts - R_P - Feb 15, 2020 - 3:31pm
 
Today in History - Ohmsen - Feb 15, 2020 - 2:39pm
 
Health Care - R_P - Feb 15, 2020 - 2:29pm
 
Gotta Get Your Drink On - Ohmsen - Feb 15, 2020 - 2:28pm
 
(Big) Media Watch - R_P - Feb 15, 2020 - 12:12pm
 
hAPPY aNNIVERSARY bUZZ and jRZYTMATA - Coaxial - Feb 14, 2020 - 6:28pm
 
Valentine 's - You wouldn't see today... - Antigone - Feb 14, 2020 - 4:05pm
 
Name My Band - buddy - Feb 14, 2020 - 12:41pm
 
Canada - R_P - Feb 14, 2020 - 12:37pm
 
Amazon Products (May Contain Spam) - ScottFromWyoming - Feb 14, 2020 - 12:00pm
 
Best Song Comments. - ScottFromWyoming - Feb 14, 2020 - 8:42am
 
A motivational quote - Proclivities - Feb 14, 2020 - 7:52am
 
Preferred media player? - haresfur - Feb 13, 2020 - 10:32pm
 
Growing Humanity... - black321 - Feb 13, 2020 - 6:39pm
 
ok, am i crazy? - pilgrim - Feb 13, 2020 - 4:56pm
 
Baseball, anyone? - Red_Dragon - Feb 13, 2020 - 3:25pm
 
The Obituary Page - oldviolin - Feb 13, 2020 - 3:24pm
 
Trump Lies - R_P - Feb 13, 2020 - 2:16pm
 
The House I Want (Today) - miamizsun - Feb 13, 2020 - 1:55pm
 
Bill and Rebecca, Thank You - BillG - Feb 13, 2020 - 1:17pm
 
kurtster's quiet vinyl - kurtster - Feb 13, 2020 - 11:27am
 
Is there any DOG news out there? - Antigone - Feb 13, 2020 - 11:13am
 
Bernie Sanders - R_P - Feb 13, 2020 - 10:45am
 
Business as Usual - R_P - Feb 12, 2020 - 10:37pm
 
Bryston BDP Pi - jbuhl - Feb 12, 2020 - 4:26pm
 
Films you're excited about. - miamizsun - Feb 12, 2020 - 2:28pm
 
Australia Burns - haresfur - Feb 12, 2020 - 1:20pm
 
Immigration - steeler - Feb 12, 2020 - 9:36am
 
FLAC Streaming - icculus - Feb 12, 2020 - 7:35am
 
Tech & Science - miamizsun - Feb 12, 2020 - 5:20am
 
New Music - miamizsun - Feb 12, 2020 - 5:16am
 
What Makes You Laugh? - miamizsun - Feb 12, 2020 - 4:59am
 
Strips, cartoons, illustrations - R_P - Feb 11, 2020 - 8:28pm
 
Those lovable acronym guys & gals - R_P - Feb 11, 2020 - 5:43pm
 
WTF??!! - Steely_D - Feb 11, 2020 - 5:12pm
 
2020 Elections - miamizsun - Feb 11, 2020 - 1:12pm
 
Taxes, Taxes, Taxes (and Taxes) - rgio - Feb 11, 2020 - 11:16am
 
Corrections - ScottFromWyoming - Feb 11, 2020 - 8:40am
 
~ Have a good joke you can post? ~ - Steely_D - Feb 10, 2020 - 10:40pm
 
Republican Party - Steely_D - Feb 10, 2020 - 10:36pm
 
All Dogs Go To Heaven - Dog Pix - Antigone - Feb 10, 2020 - 3:59pm
 
Index » Radio Paradise/General » General Discussion » Crazy conspiracy theories Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Post to this Topic
haresfur

haresfur Avatar

Location: The Golden Triangle
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 30, 2020 - 2:41pm



 kurtster wrote:

Yeah, it only took our government nearly 40 years to admit that it was a real problem and not some wild CT.  You really think that the government did not know what the long term effects would be ?  Do you really think our pilots would have sprayed it on their brothers in arms if they knew what it was all about ?  

Hope you don't believe in flying saucers.  Cuz if you do ...

And past lives ?  Reincarnation ? ... now there is a real CT ...
 
Yeah, I really do, given all the other asshat orders the military follow

kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: drifting
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 30, 2020 - 7:55am

 Isabeau wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

Where is the menu for Agent Orange ?  Of course it won't harm humans like our own troops that we sprayed it on ...
 

Oh Look! A Squirrel!
 
Yeah, it only took our government nearly 40 years to admit that it was a real problem and not some wild CT.  You really think that the government did not know what the long term effects would be ?  Do you really think our pilots would have sprayed it on their brothers in arms if they knew what it was all about ?  

Hope you don't believe in flying saucers.  Cuz if you do ...

And past lives ?  Reincarnation ? ... now there is a real CT ...
Isabeau

Isabeau Avatar

Location: sou' tex
Gender: Female


Posted: Jan 29, 2020 - 7:53pm



 kurtster wrote:

Where is the menu for Agent Orange ?  Of course it won't harm humans like our own troops that we sprayed it on ...
 

Oh Look! A Squirrel!
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: drifting
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 28, 2020 - 10:44pm

 Red_Dragon wrote:
 
Where is the menu for Agent Orange ?  Of course it won't harm humans like our own troops that we sprayed it on ...
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Jan 28, 2020 - 10:13pm

Alberta Climate Science Denial Group Says It Blamed Bill Gates For Creating the Coronavirus By Accident
Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Avatar



Posted: Dec 22, 2019 - 1:53pm

R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Nov 26, 2019 - 1:08pm

"Well, that’s what the word is"
Lazy8

Lazy8 Avatar

Location: The Gallatin Valley of Montana
Gender: Male


Posted: Jul 22, 2019 - 3:55pm

black321 wrote:
I'm surprised your friend received such aggressive treatment from Mayo; it's quite unusual and there would have had to be clear evidence the bacteria was found in spinal fluid and had crossed the blood brain barrier.  

Well, it did have a ten year head start...
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: A sunset in the desert
Gender: Male


Posted: Jul 22, 2019 - 2:56pm



 Lazy8 wrote:

Sorry to take so long getting back to this, busy weekend.

Yes, I think I'm right all the time. So does everybody. But when I argue about something I try to make sure I actually am, especially on topics like this.

If you claim that "The bigger conspiracy is why the CDC denies that chronic infection from Lyme disease, which is estimated to occur with 20%-30% of those infected, exists" Then a link to the CDC acknowledging that chronic Lyme disease (or at least chronic Lyme disease symptoms) exist is a reasonable response. An activist community arguing for a disease mechanism isn't terribly convincing, especially with so many spectacular fails in recent memory. Yes, people are suffering, maybe people you know and love, maybe even you. That doesn't give you better insight into the causes than a doctor who has spent a career studying the disease and its mechanisms.

And yes, I know someone suffering from chronic Lyme. A good friend of mine went ten years with an undiagnosed (and, of course, untreated) case of Lyme. He eventually took a year-long course of intravenous antibiotics from the Mayo clinic—he had so many IVs they surgically implanted a shunt into his arm to avoid irritating the injection site. It didn't kill him but it made him very very sick. He likened it to chemo. Wasn't cheap either.

He's much better now, and I attributed that to the treatment until I read the CDC pages on PTLDS. It sounds like he might have put himself thru all that for nothing.
 

No, I don't think I am right all the time.  By way of example, let me correct my mistake in the above quote.  The bigger problem is why the CDC denies that chronic infection from Lyme disease COULD exist.    The jury is still out...there is no conclusion to draw as to why some patients continue to suffer.  

My own insight is based mostly on those doctors who continue to provide research (see prior links) and treat those patients.  

I'm surprised your friend received such aggressive treatment from Mayo; it's quite unusual and there would have had to be clear evidence the bacteria was found in spinal fluid and had crossed the blood brain barrier.  
Lazy8

Lazy8 Avatar

Location: The Gallatin Valley of Montana
Gender: Male


Posted: Jul 22, 2019 - 1:47pm

black321 wrote:
I know you like to think you're right all the time, but this time...

You attempt to counter my argument that the CDC has it wrong with more links, back to the CDC?  Further, the "evidence" against long term treatment with antibiotics quotes studies of 3 months or less? Long term would imply 12 months or more. Yes, IV antibiotics are risky (mainly due to port infections), but oral antibiotics have minimal risk usually limited to mild allergic reactions and c diff (again, if one is mindful of gut health, this risk can be minimized).   Funding levels, given the growing # of endemic areas, has been lacking...maybe $20-$30m last year, though that has been starting to grow.
  
Do you k ow anyone with the disease who suffers?  As for patients asking a doc to do something...I'm not talking about a nervous mother looking for a script because their kid has another ear infection, but patients who are bed ridden, lost jobs, marriages, even their life. Again, the doc and patient should be deciding on the risks, not a  gov bureaucracy. Your comment about finding another doc implies further ignorance on the matter, as that is the overriding issue with people with chronic lyme, or even as you prefer, PTLDS: they cant find effective treatment. If you're honestly interested in this topic, do a little actual research...google even.  Here, found this in about 2 minutes:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6023324/
https://www.jhsph.edu/news/news-releases/2019/three-antibiotic-cocktail-clears-persister-lyme-bacteria-in-mouse-study.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6287027/
https://www.lymedisease.org/unh-research-confirms-lyme-disease-bacteria-biofilm-in-human-body/

Again, I'm not trying to convince anyone one way or the other about whether its a chronic infection, an autoimmune response, or nonviable artifacts of BB bacteria that the body continues to attack that cause the lingering symptoms...just pointing out the science is far from settled and its foolish to assume otherwise.

ps i'm not interested in the conspiracy nonsense....just trying to help patients.

Sorry to take so long getting back to this, busy weekend.

Yes, I think I'm right all the time. So does everybody. But when I argue about something I try to make sure I actually am, especially on topics like this.

If you claim that "The bigger conspiracy is why the CDC denies that chronic infection from Lyme disease, which is estimated to occur with 20%-30% of those infected, exists" Then a link to the CDC acknowledging that chronic Lyme disease (or at least chronic Lyme disease symptoms) exist is a reasonable response. An activist community arguing for a disease mechanism isn't terribly convincing, especially with so many spectacular fails in recent memory. Yes, people are suffering, maybe people you know and love, maybe even you. That doesn't give you better insight into the causes than a doctor who has spent a career studying the disease and its mechanisms.

And yes, I know someone suffering from chronic Lyme. A good friend of mine went ten years with an undiagnosed (and, of course, untreated) case of Lyme. He eventually took a year-long course of intravenous antibiotics from the Mayo clinic—he had so many IVs they surgically implanted a shunt into his arm to avoid irritating the injection site. It didn't kill him but it made him very very sick. He likened it to chemo. Wasn't cheap either.

He's much better now, and I attributed that to the treatment until I read the CDC pages on PTLDS. It sounds like he might have put himself thru all that for nothing.
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: A sunset in the desert
Gender: Male


Posted: Jul 18, 2019 - 7:14pm



 Lazy8 wrote:
They call it "Post Treatment Lyme Disease Syndrome".  There have been numerous formal studies of long-term antibiotic use; they are referenced in the the article and in citations below. They point out that those treatments are far from risk-free and have shown no better efficacy than placebo.

No doctor worth seeing would dismiss these symptoms as imaginary. If you get that response change doctors.

Lyme disease has had many millions of dollars spent on research. Sometimes we can't cure a disease, no matter how badly we want to. It isn't for lack of trying or because the callous CDC wants people to suffer or is part of some grand conspiracy, it's because the science isn't there.

Long-term use of antibiotics for acne is not something doctors are ok with—far from it.

A doctor can placate a patient's pleas to DO SOMETHING!!!  by prescribing more antibiotics—that happens far to often and has had some dangerous side effects. But it seldom cures the complaint, it just mollifies the patient while natural healing processes work on the problem.
 
I know you like to think you're right all the time, but this time...

You attempt to counter my argument that the CDC has it wrong with more links, back to the CDC?  Further, the "evidence" against long term treatment with antibiotics quotes studies of 3 months or less? Long term would imply 12 months or more. Yes, IV antibiotics are risky (mainly due to port infections), but oral antibiotics have minimal risk usually limited to mild allergic reactions and c diff (again, if one is mindful of gut health, this risk can be minimized).   Funding levels, given the growing # of endemic areas, has been lacking...maybe $20-$30m last year, though that has been starting to grow.
  
Do you k ow anyone with the disease who suffers?  As for patients asking a doc to do something...I'm not talking about a nervous mother looking for a script because their kid has another ear infection, but patients who are bed ridden, lost jobs, marriages, even their life. Again, the doc and patient should be deciding on the risks, not a  gov bureaucracy. Your comment about finding another doc implies further ignorance on the matter, as that is the overriding issue with people with chronic lyme, or even as you prefer, PTLDS: they cant find effective treatment. If you're honestly interested in this topic, do a little actual research...google even.  Here, found this in about 2 minutes:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6023324/
https://www.jhsph.edu/news/news-releases/2019/three-antibiotic-cocktail-clears-persister-lyme-bacteria-in-mouse-study.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6287027/
https://www.lymedisease.org/unh-research-confirms-lyme-disease-bacteria-biofilm-in-human-body/

Again, I'm not trying to convince anyone one way or the other about whether its a chronic infection, an autoimmune response, or nonviable artifacts of BB bacteria that the body continues to attack that cause the lingering symptoms...just pointing out the science is far from settled and its foolish to assume otherwise.

ps i'm not interested in the conspiracy nonsense....just trying to help patients.




Lazy8

Lazy8 Avatar

Location: The Gallatin Valley of Montana
Gender: Male


Posted: Jul 18, 2019 - 4:06pm

black321 wrote:
To the last two.  The CDC itself has no idea does not know they exact reason why morbidity persists after the 2-3 weeks...the cause of "post lyme syndrome" as they call it.  Persistent or difficult to treat bacterial infection is not unheard of (see TB and syphilis, another "similar" bacteria to lyme).   Again, there are the cyst and biofilm issues.   There have been no formal studies of long-term antibiotic use (beyond two-three months) in treatment, although there is plenty of clinical evidence it is effective.  I am not advocating for l-t antibiotics, but also don't believe its should be dismissed as the CDC recommends, particularly when so many are suffering.  Like any drug, long term antibiotic treatment has risks, c-diff being the most significant.  Meanwhile, the clinical evidence shows significant relieve in symptoms, if not cures, from antibiotics.  Shouldn't a doc and patient be allowed to weigh the risks?   For many who are bed ridden or worse, rolling the dice on a low prob case of c diff, assuming proper care of gut is also followed, seems like a chance most would take.   Interesting that docs are ok providing long term antibiotics to treat acne, but not lyme?  

As to Sir's wife's imagined suffering...that is the answer you usually get from a western doc, who are deficient in treating many chronic conditions.  The treatments offered to lyme suffers from most docs only address symptoms, usually poorly, and often further impair their condition.  Offering steroids to someone with a possible infection is probably not a good idea.

They call it "Post Treatment Lyme Disease Syndrome".  There have been numerous formal studies of long-term antibiotic use; they are referenced in the the article and in citations below. They point out that those treatments are far from risk-free and have shown no better efficacy than placebo.

No doctor worth seeing would dismiss these symptoms as imaginary. If you get that response change doctors.

Lyme disease has had many millions of dollars spent on research. Sometimes we can't cure a disease, no matter how badly we want to. It isn't for lack of trying or because the callous CDC wants people to suffer or is part of some grand conspiracy, it's because the science isn't there.

Long-term use of antibiotics for acne is not something doctors are ok with—far from it.

A doctor can placate a patient's pleas to DO SOMETHING!!!  by prescribing more antibiotics—that happens far to often and has had some dangerous side effects. But it seldom cures the complaint, it just mollifies the patient while natural healing processes work on the problem.
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: A sunset in the desert
Gender: Male


Posted: Jul 18, 2019 - 8:49am

To the last two.  The CDC itself has no idea does not know they exact reason why morbidity persists after the 2-3 weeks...the cause of "post lyme syndrome" as they call it.  Persistent or difficult to treat bacterial infection is not unheard of (see TB and syphilis, another "similar" bacteria to lyme).   Again, there are the cyst and biofilm issues.   There have been no formal studies of long-term antibiotic use (beyond two-three months) in treatment, although there is plenty of clinical evidence it is effective.  I am not advocating for l-t antibiotics, but also don't believe its should be dismissed as the CDC recommends, particularly when so many are suffering.  Like any drug, long term antibiotic treatment has risks, c-diff being the most significant.  Meanwhile, the clinical evidence shows significant relieve in symptoms, if not cures, from antibiotics.  Shouldn't a doc and patient be allowed to weigh the risks?   For many who are bed ridden or worse, rolling the dice on a low prob case of c diff, assuming proper care of gut is also followed, seems like a chance most would take.   Interesting that docs are ok providing long term antibiotics to treat acne, but not lyme?  

As to Sir's wife's imagined suffering...that is the answer you usually get from a western doc, who are deficient in treating many chronic conditions.  The treatments offered to lyme suffers from most docs only address symptoms, usually poorly, and often further impair their condition.  Offering steroids to someone with a possible infection is probably not a good idea.  
ScottFromWyoming

ScottFromWyoming Avatar

Location: Powell
Gender: Male


Posted: Jul 18, 2019 - 8:24am



 black321 wrote:


This one and the association with Plum Island research has been floating around for the past couple of decades.  The bigger conspiracy is why the CDC denies that chronic infection from Lyme disease, which is estimated to occur with 20%-30% of those infected, exists.   As a result, insurance will only cover 2-3 weeks of antibiotics for treatment (although some docs may go another round, 2 months is usually the max).  Chronic suffers are forced to take their health care into their own hands, without insurance coverage.   Too many simply believe they are "healed" and continue to suffer for years and often decades.   

 

The CDC doesn't say it doesn't exist, they say that the risks of taking antibiotics for longer than the 2–3 weeks brings a risk of greater problems. This is a page from Lazy's link that talks about Post Lyme Disease Syndrome

edit: too slow!
Lazy8

Lazy8 Avatar

Location: The Gallatin Valley of Montana
Gender: Male


Posted: Jul 18, 2019 - 8:18am

black321 wrote:
Seems to reinforce my point.  I'm not saying I know in each case whether it is an active infection, or some syndrome triggered by the infection, but there are ample studies confirming the bacteria goes dormant in cyst form (and can exist in that state for years), creates biofilm to protect against antibiotics, and that a persistent infection is possible.  In fact, I'm saying the science is clearly unsettled.

No, it doesn't.

sirdroseph

sirdroseph Avatar

Location: Yes
Gender: Male


Posted: Jul 18, 2019 - 7:34am

 black321 wrote:


 Lazy8 wrote:
black321 wrote:
 This one and the association with Plum Island research has been floating around for the past couple of decades.  The bigger conspiracy is why the CDC denies that chronic infection from Lyme disease, which is estimated to occur with 20%-30% of those infected, exists.   As a result, insurance will only cover 2-3 weeks of antibiotics for treatment (although some docs may go another round, 2 months is usually the max).  Chronic suffers are forced to take their health care into their own hands, without insurance coverage.   Too many simply believe they are "healed" and continue to suffer for years and often decades.>

Just on the off chance somebody actually believes this...
 
Seems to reinforce my point.  I'm not saying I know in each case whether it is an active infection, or some syndrome triggered by the infection, but there are ample studies confirming the bacteria goes dormant in cyst form (and can exist in that state for years), creates biofilm to protect against antibiotics, and that a persistent infection is possible.  In fact, I'm saying the science is clearly unsettled.  

 
Yea tell my wife she is imagining her struggle.
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: A sunset in the desert
Gender: Male


Posted: Jul 18, 2019 - 7:00am



 Lazy8 wrote:
black321 wrote:
 This one and the association with Plum Island research has been floating around for the past couple of decades.  The bigger conspiracy is why the CDC denies that chronic infection from Lyme disease, which is estimated to occur with 20%-30% of those infected, exists.   As a result, insurance will only cover 2-3 weeks of antibiotics for treatment (although some docs may go another round, 2 months is usually the max).  Chronic suffers are forced to take their health care into their own hands, without insurance coverage.   Too many simply believe they are "healed" and continue to suffer for years and often decades.>

Just on the off chance somebody actually believes this...

 
Seems to reinforce my point.  I'm not saying I know in each case whether it is an active infection, or some syndrome triggered by the infection, but there are ample studies confirming the bacteria goes dormant in cyst form (and can exist in that state for years), creates biofilm to protect against antibiotics, and that a persistent infection is possible.  In fact, I'm saying the science is clearly unsettled.  

Lazy8

Lazy8 Avatar

Location: The Gallatin Valley of Montana
Gender: Male


Posted: Jul 18, 2019 - 6:59am

black321 wrote:
 This one and the association with Plum Island research has been floating around for the past couple of decades.  The bigger conspiracy is why the CDC denies that chronic infection from Lyme disease, which is estimated to occur with 20%-30% of those infected, exists.   As a result, insurance will only cover 2-3 weeks of antibiotics for treatment (although some docs may go another round, 2 months is usually the max).  Chronic suffers are forced to take their health care into their own hands, without insurance coverage.   Too many simply believe they are "healed" and continue to suffer for years and often decades.>

Just on the off chance somebody actually believes this...

sirdroseph

sirdroseph Avatar

Location: Yes
Gender: Male


Posted: Jul 18, 2019 - 6:53am

 black321 wrote:


 sirdroseph wrote:

Yep yep.  Herbal is the way we roll! lol
 
Great.  Still recommend Buhner, if you've never heard of him.  Lot of folks peddling their "own" herbs or strategies out there.  The only thing he sells is that paperback, and has some good recommendations for sourcing bulk herbs.  Like this place :https://1stchineseherbs.com/

Better yet, he recommends growing them yourself.  
 
Already on it, we have been metriculating down the road to self sufficiency for awhile now, still have a ways to go but we're working on it!
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: A sunset in the desert
Gender: Male


Posted: Jul 18, 2019 - 6:46am



 sirdroseph wrote:

Yep yep.  Herbal is the way we roll! lol
 
Great.  Still recommend Buhner, if you've never heard of him.  Lot of folks peddling their "own" herbs or strategies out there.  The only thing he sells is that paperback, and has some good recommendations for sourcing bulk herbs.  Like this place :https://1stchineseherbs.com/

Better yet, he recommends growing them yourself.  


Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next