[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Radio Paradise Comments - sunybuny - Apr 6, 2020 - 5:22am
 
Baseball, anyone? - zevon - Apr 6, 2020 - 5:18am
 
Trump - Red_Dragon - Apr 6, 2020 - 4:57am
 
What Did You Do Today? - haresfur - Apr 6, 2020 - 3:49am
 
Photography Forum - Your Own Photos - Blackbirds - Apr 6, 2020 - 3:07am
 
COVID-19 - kcar - Apr 6, 2020 - 12:47am
 
Australia - R_P - Apr 5, 2020 - 8:28pm
 
Canada - R_P - Apr 5, 2020 - 6:00pm
 
• • • BRING OUT YOUR DEAD • • •  - oldviolin - Apr 5, 2020 - 5:09pm
 
Windows app: how to change stream/channel? - BillG - Apr 5, 2020 - 3:33pm
 
Bob Dylan - Steely_D - Apr 5, 2020 - 2:11pm
 
Chicken your way - oldviolin - Apr 5, 2020 - 12:50pm
 
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously - oldviolin - Apr 5, 2020 - 12:16pm
 
Poetry Forum - ScottN - Apr 5, 2020 - 12:04pm
 
Things You Thought Today - buddy - Apr 5, 2020 - 10:31am
 
Way Cool Video - miamizsun - Apr 5, 2020 - 9:26am
 
How are you coping/dealing with the crisis? - oldviolin - Apr 5, 2020 - 8:49am
 
what the hell, miamizsun? - miamizsun - Apr 5, 2020 - 8:25am
 
Amazing animals! - kcar - Apr 4, 2020 - 9:23pm
 
April Fool's Day - haresfur - Apr 4, 2020 - 7:46pm
 
Vinyl Only Spin List - kurtster - Apr 4, 2020 - 7:00pm
 
What can you hear right now? - haresfur - Apr 4, 2020 - 4:35pm
 
Name My Band - haresfur - Apr 4, 2020 - 4:34pm
 
Amazon Prime Members - Free Streaming of Selected Movies ... - Isabeau - Apr 4, 2020 - 3:42pm
 
Embedding Tweets - miamizsun - Apr 4, 2020 - 12:22pm
 
kurtster's quiet vinyl - kurtster - Apr 4, 2020 - 11:53am
 
Questions. - miamizsun - Apr 4, 2020 - 10:26am
 
Today in History - hayduke2 - Apr 4, 2020 - 8:00am
 
The Obituary Page - olivertwist - Apr 4, 2020 - 7:01am
 
The war on funk is over! - R_P - Apr 4, 2020 - 12:27am
 
Earthquake in So. Cal - kurtster - Apr 3, 2020 - 10:09pm
 
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •  - oldviolin - Apr 3, 2020 - 8:54pm
 
RightWingNutZ - Coaxial - Apr 3, 2020 - 8:52pm
 
Apropos of Nothing - miamizsun - Apr 3, 2020 - 8:44pm
 
Let Him Swing? - R_P - Apr 3, 2020 - 8:42pm
 
Republican Party - KarmaKarma - Apr 3, 2020 - 8:07pm
 
Trump Lies - R_P - Apr 3, 2020 - 7:34pm
 
Country Up The Bumpkin - Coaxial - Apr 3, 2020 - 7:10pm
 
What Are You Grateful For? - jahgirl8 - Apr 3, 2020 - 6:42pm
 
Photos you have taken of yourself - jahgirl8 - Apr 3, 2020 - 6:33pm
 
Fox Spews - R_P - Apr 3, 2020 - 6:09pm
 
How you coping/dealing with the crisis? - Red_Dragon - Apr 3, 2020 - 2:56pm
 
Thanks to BillG & Rebecca! - KTlistening - Apr 3, 2020 - 2:34pm
 
♥ ♥ ♥ Vote For Pie ♥ ♥ ♥ - ScottFromWyoming - Apr 3, 2020 - 1:35pm
 
Things that are just WRONG - Isabeau - Apr 3, 2020 - 1:24pm
 
Graphs, Charts & Maps - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Apr 3, 2020 - 10:07am
 
R.I.P. Bill Withers - westslope - Apr 3, 2020 - 9:54am
 
Art Show - Proclivities - Apr 3, 2020 - 5:20am
 
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest - sunybuny - Apr 3, 2020 - 5:12am
 
The alternate universe - BlueHeronDruid - Apr 3, 2020 - 12:26am
 
New Zealand - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Apr 2, 2020 - 11:55pm
 
Economix - R_P - Apr 2, 2020 - 10:45pm
 
Last gas price paid? - ScottFromWyoming - Apr 2, 2020 - 10:08pm
 
Cryptic Posts - Leave Them Guessing - oldviolin - Apr 2, 2020 - 9:15pm
 
Rhetorical questions - kurtster - Apr 2, 2020 - 8:38pm
 
YouTube: Music-Videos - michaelgmitchell - Apr 2, 2020 - 8:37pm
 
Strips, cartoons, illustrations - KarmaKarma - Apr 2, 2020 - 7:10pm
 
Flower Pictures - Antigone - Apr 2, 2020 - 5:54pm
 
What Are You Going To Do Today? - BlueHeronDruid - Apr 2, 2020 - 4:46pm
 
songs that ROCK! - rhahl - Apr 2, 2020 - 4:20pm
 
More reggae, less Marley please - rhahl - Apr 2, 2020 - 4:03pm
 
Favorite Quotes - jahgirl8 - Apr 2, 2020 - 3:27pm
 
John Prine - Paradise - Peabody Energy on verge of Ch... - jahgirl8 - Apr 2, 2020 - 3:22pm
 
Manbird's Episiotomy Stitch Licking Clinic - KEEP OUT - jahgirl8 - Apr 2, 2020 - 1:24pm
 
Tech & Science - rhahl - Apr 2, 2020 - 1:01pm
 
Sonos - Hawklord - Apr 2, 2020 - 8:59am
 
Unresearched Conspiracy Theories - R_P - Apr 1, 2020 - 11:17pm
 
What do you snack on? - kurtster - Apr 1, 2020 - 3:53pm
 
Quick! I need a chicken... - jahgirl8 - Apr 1, 2020 - 12:47pm
 
interesting reading - jahgirl8 - Apr 1, 2020 - 12:35pm
 
What Makes You Laugh? - sirdroseph - Apr 1, 2020 - 10:40am
 
260,000 Posts in one thread? - oldviolin - Apr 1, 2020 - 9:40am
 
Venezuela - R_P - Mar 31, 2020 - 5:58pm
 
Songs etc • Where do they take you? - Alexandra - Mar 31, 2020 - 5:24pm
 
Jazz - buddy - Mar 31, 2020 - 4:56pm
 
Index » Radio Paradise/General » General Discussion » Trump Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 775, 776, 777  Next
Post to this Topic
Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Avatar



Posted: Apr 6, 2020 - 4:57am

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing

kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Apr 5, 2020 - 10:47pm



 ScottFromWyoming wrote:
Well a chimpanzee is not a monkey so ... hmm. I don't know.
 

Yeah but s/he's not my monkey! So don't you show up with your book larnin' an'...

(Don't be cruel, Scott. You gotta give KarmaKarma just the teensiest feeling of a win   ). 
ScottFromWyoming

ScottFromWyoming Avatar

Location: Powell
Gender: Male


Posted: Apr 5, 2020 - 10:19pm

Well a chimpanzee is not a monkey so ... hmm. I don't know.
kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Apr 5, 2020 - 3:35pm



 KarmaKarma wrote:


 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 Red_Dragon wrote:
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Nobody voted for Donald Trump because they thought he was a skilled communicator, charismatic leader, creative problem solver, brilliant intellect, or selfless humanitarian. They voted for him because he hated the same people they did.'

 

There's some truth in that.  Probably not how you are interpreting it though.  Blind squirrel | nut.
 

Why don't you unpack it for us? People here are willing to read what you have to say if it's serious and relevant. 

We're all not going to agree all the time but it's important to understand others' points of view.
 

I'm not going to be your monkey.  That's all you need to understand.
 

When you post stuff like your last response, you just shut the door on letting willing people understand your point of view. 

I tried to treat you like an adult. Too bad that didn't work out for either of us. 

Enjoy your life in a pandemic with an incompetent fool as president. 
 

Yes.  Too bad it didn't work out the way you had planned.   Not your monkey.
 

If that's all you have to say after being invited to speak your mind in an intelligent and mature fashion, then you ARE a monkey. Or really, a poorly programmed chatbot. 

And no, not mine. 


 

 

So you admit that you're a monkey. 

But we agree: not MY monkey. 

We've made such progress. 

Have a super day! 

https://media.giphy.com/media/...
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Apr 5, 2020 - 2:48pm



 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 Red_Dragon wrote:
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Nobody voted for Donald Trump because they thought he was a skilled communicator, charismatic leader, creative problem solver, brilliant intellect, or selfless humanitarian. They voted for him because he hated the same people they did.'

 

There's some truth in that.  Probably not how you are interpreting it though.  Blind squirrel | nut.
 

Why don't you unpack it for us? People here are willing to read what you have to say if it's serious and relevant. 

We're all not going to agree all the time but it's important to understand others' points of view.
 

I'm not going to be your monkey.  That's all you need to understand.
 

When you post stuff like your last response, you just shut the door on letting willing people understand your point of view. 

I tried to treat you like an adult. Too bad that didn't work out for either of us. 

Enjoy your life in a pandemic with an incompetent fool as president. 
 

Yes.  Too bad it didn't work out the way you had planned.   Not your monkey.
 

If that's all you have to say after being invited to speak your mind in an intelligent and mature fashion, then you ARE a monkey. Or really, a poorly programmed chatbot. 

And no, not mine. 


 

kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Apr 5, 2020 - 2:42pm



 KarmaKarma wrote:


 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 Red_Dragon wrote:
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Nobody voted for Donald Trump because they thought he was a skilled communicator, charismatic leader, creative problem solver, brilliant intellect, or selfless humanitarian. They voted for him because he hated the same people they did.'

 

There's some truth in that.  Probably not how you are interpreting it though.  Blind squirrel | nut.
 

Why don't you unpack it for us? People here are willing to read what you have to say if it's serious and relevant. 

We're all not going to agree all the time but it's important to understand others' points of view.
 

I'm not going to be your monkey.  That's all you need to understand.
 

When you post stuff like your last response, you just shut the door on letting willing people understand your point of view. 

I tried to treat you like an adult. Too bad that didn't work out for either of us. 

Enjoy your life in a pandemic with an incompetent fool as president. 
 

Yes.  Too bad it didn't work out the way you had planned.   Not your monkey.
 

If that's all you have to say after being invited to speak your mind in an intelligent and mature fashion, then you ARE a monkey. Or really, a poorly programmed chatbot. 

And no, not mine. 


R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Apr 5, 2020 - 2:40pm

 Red_Dragon wrote:

The cult of competition...
Because of the fractured federal response to COVID-19, state governors say they’re now bidding against federal agencies and each other for scarce supplies, driving up prices.

“You now literally will have a company call you up and say, ‘Well, California just outbid you,’” Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, D-N.Y., said Tuesday. “It’s like being on eBay with 50 other states, bidding on a ventilator.”

For nearly a month, Trump rebuffed calls from Cuomo and others to use his authority under the Defense Production Act to order companies to increase production of ventilators and personal protective equipment. He suggested the private sector was acting  sufficiently on its own.

miamizsun

miamizsun Avatar

Location: (3261.3 Miles SE of RP)
Gender: Male


Posted: Apr 5, 2020 - 2:34pm


Red_Dragon wrote:
we've wasted years or decades...
George W. Bush in 2005: 'If we wait for a pandemic to appear, it will be too late to prepare'
A book about the 1918 flu pandemic spurred the government to action.
ByMatthew MoskApril 5, 2020, 4:08 AM8 min read



George W. Bush paved way for global pandemic planningThe WHO has now declared the virus, aka COVID-19, a pandemic.In the summer of 2005, President George W. Bush was on vacation at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, when he began flipping through an advance reading copy of a new book about the 1918 flu pandemic. He couldn't put it down.

When he returned to Washington, he called his top homeland security adviser into the Oval Office and gave her the galley of historian John M. Barry's "The Great Influenza," which told the chilling tale of the mysterious plague that "would kill more people than the outbreak of any other disease in human history."

"You've got to read this," Fran Townsend remembers the president telling her. "He said, 'Look, this happens every 100 years. We need a national strategy.'"

 


Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Avatar



Posted: Apr 5, 2020 - 2:27pm

U.S. ‘wasted’ months before preparing for virus pandemic
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Apr 5, 2020 - 2:21pm



 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 Red_Dragon wrote:
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Nobody voted for Donald Trump because they thought he was a skilled communicator, charismatic leader, creative problem solver, brilliant intellect, or selfless humanitarian. They voted for him because he hated the same people they did.'

 

There's some truth in that.  Probably not how you are interpreting it though.  Blind squirrel | nut.
 

Why don't you unpack it for us? People here are willing to read what you have to say if it's serious and relevant. 

We're all not going to agree all the time but it's important to understand others' points of view.
 

I'm not going to be your monkey.  That's all you need to understand.
 

When you post stuff like your last response, you just shut the door on letting willing people understand your point of view. 

I tried to treat you like an adult. Too bad that didn't work out for either of us. 

Enjoy your life in a pandemic with an incompetent fool as president. 
 

Yes.  Too bad it didn't work out the way you had planned.   Not your monkey.
kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Apr 5, 2020 - 2:15pm



 KarmaKarma wrote:


 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 Red_Dragon wrote:
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Nobody voted for Donald Trump because they thought he was a skilled communicator, charismatic leader, creative problem solver, brilliant intellect, or selfless humanitarian. They voted for him because he hated the same people they did.'

 

There's some truth in that.  Probably not how you are interpreting it though.  Blind squirrel | nut.
 

Why don't you unpack it for us? People here are willing to read what you have to say if it's serious and relevant. 

We're all not going to agree all the time but it's important to understand others' points of view.
 

I'm not going to be your monkey.  That's all you need to understand.
 

When you post stuff like your last response, you just shut the door on letting willing people understand your point of view. 

I tried to treat you like an adult. Too bad that didn't work out for either of us. 

Enjoy your life in a pandemic with an incompetent fool as president. 
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Apr 5, 2020 - 12:54pm



 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 Red_Dragon wrote:
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Nobody voted for Donald Trump because they thought he was a skilled communicator, charismatic leader, creative problem solver, brilliant intellect, or selfless humanitarian. They voted for him because he hated the same people they did.'

 

There's some truth in that.  Probably not how you are interpreting it though.  Blind squirrel | nut.
 

Why don't you unpack it for us? People here are willing to read what you have to say if it's serious and relevant. 

We're all not going to agree all the time but it's important to understand others' points of view.
 

I'm not going to be your monkey.  That's all you need to understand.
kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Apr 5, 2020 - 12:52pm



 KarmaKarma wrote:


 Red_Dragon wrote:
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Nobody voted for Donald Trump because they thought he was a skilled communicator, charismatic leader, creative problem solver, brilliant intellect, or selfless humanitarian. They voted for him because he hated the same people they did.'

 

There's some truth in that.  Probably not how you are interpreting it though.  Blind squirrel | nut.
 

Why don't you unpack it for us? People here are willing to read what you have to say if it's serious and relevant. 

We're all not going to agree all the time but it's important to understand others' points of view.
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Apr 5, 2020 - 12:41pm



 Red_Dragon wrote:
Image may contain: possible text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Nobody voted for Donald Trump because they thought he was a skilled communicator, charismatic leader, creative problem solver, brilliant intellect, or selfless humanitarian. They voted for him because he hated the same people they did.'

 

There's some truth in that.  Probably not how you are interpreting it though.  Blind squirrel | nut.
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Apr 4, 2020 - 12:46pm


Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Avatar



Posted: Apr 4, 2020 - 12:31pm

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Nobody voted for Donald Trump because they thought he was a skilled communicator, charismatic leader, creative problem solver, brilliant intellect, or selfless humanitarian. They voted for him because he hated the same people they did.'

Coaxial

Coaxial Avatar

Location: 543 miles west of Paradis,1491 miles eas
Gender: Male


Posted: Apr 3, 2020 - 8:03pm

 BlueHeronDruid wrote: 
{#Stop}
ScottFromWyoming

ScottFromWyoming Avatar

Location: Powell
Gender: Male


Posted: Apr 3, 2020 - 7:55pm



 BlueHeronDruid wrote:
 

They're fine now, didn't you know?
BlueHeronDruid

BlueHeronDruid Avatar

Location: planting flowers


Posted: Apr 3, 2020 - 7:50pm

Remember Death Panels?
Coaxial

Coaxial Avatar

Location: 543 miles west of Paradis,1491 miles eas
Gender: Male


Posted: Apr 3, 2020 - 7:13pm

Aw, Natasha loves Boris. It's like a match made somewhere where English is a second language.{#Dancingbanana}
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 775, 776, 777  Next