[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Nice set Bill.... - miamizsun - Oct 18, 2019 - 3:55am
 
Would you drive this car for dating with ur girl? - SeriousLee - Oct 18, 2019 - 1:26am
 
Words that should be put on the substitutes bench for a year - SeriousLee - Oct 18, 2019 - 1:23am
 
Positive Thoughts and Prayer Requests - SeriousLee - Oct 18, 2019 - 1:19am
 
Democratic Party - kurtster - Oct 17, 2019 - 6:43pm
 
The RANT Forum - kurtster - Oct 17, 2019 - 3:47pm
 
Economix - Lazy8 - Oct 17, 2019 - 2:49pm
 
Mixtape Culture Club - rmgman - Oct 17, 2019 - 2:10pm
 
Baseball, anyone? - kcar - Oct 17, 2019 - 1:32pm
 
Things You Thought Today - SeriousLee - Oct 17, 2019 - 1:07pm
 
Today in History - SeriousLee - Oct 17, 2019 - 12:57pm
 
Trump - Proclivities - Oct 17, 2019 - 12:50pm
 
WORDS OF WISDOM - Proclivities - Oct 17, 2019 - 11:32am
 
Radio Paradise Comments - sunybuny - Oct 17, 2019 - 11:22am
 
President Elizabeth Warren - hayduke2 - Oct 17, 2019 - 11:02am
 
Graphs, Charts & Maps - R_P - Oct 17, 2019 - 10:24am
 
Climate Change - westslope - Oct 17, 2019 - 10:15am
 
Ideology and large breasts - westslope - Oct 17, 2019 - 9:57am
 
KEF LS50 Wireless + Mac Mini + ? + RP FLAC = paradise - BillG - Oct 17, 2019 - 9:33am
 
sounds like... - Proclivities - Oct 17, 2019 - 9:25am
 
Amazon Echo/Alexa stream not working - jarro - Oct 17, 2019 - 8:42am
 
The Obituary Page - Isabeau - Oct 17, 2019 - 6:06am
 
Race in America - miamizsun - Oct 17, 2019 - 4:46am
 
Suggestion: Americana Mix - sirdroseph - Oct 17, 2019 - 1:34am
 
Counting with Pictures - yuel - Oct 17, 2019 - 12:11am
 
Regarding dogs - kcar - Oct 16, 2019 - 10:20pm
 
Live Music - R_P - Oct 16, 2019 - 1:11pm
 
YouTube: Music-Videos - KurtfromLaQuinta - Oct 16, 2019 - 12:29pm
 
What Did You See Today? - KurtfromLaQuinta - Oct 16, 2019 - 12:24pm
 
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •  - oldviolin - Oct 16, 2019 - 10:31am
 
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest - Red_Dragon - Oct 16, 2019 - 9:47am
 
New Music - mary_strain - Oct 16, 2019 - 7:02am
 
Google Inc. - miamizsun - Oct 16, 2019 - 6:56am
 
• • • What Makes You Happy? • • •  - Red_Dragon - Oct 16, 2019 - 6:50am
 
Things for which you would sell ManBird's soul - miamizsun - Oct 16, 2019 - 4:23am
 
Favorite Quotes - sirdroseph - Oct 16, 2019 - 2:12am
 
MANBIRD: appropriate or not? Dicuss. - SeriousLee - Oct 15, 2019 - 6:35pm
 
Radio Paradise NFL Pick'em Group - SeriousLee - Oct 15, 2019 - 6:30pm
 
What did you have for dinner? - R_P - Oct 15, 2019 - 4:27pm
 
Visual DNA – Another fine time-waster .... - haresfur - Oct 15, 2019 - 4:00pm
 
David Bowie tribute show.... - Proclivities - Oct 15, 2019 - 1:54pm
 
Vintage Vinyl - ScottFromWyoming - Oct 15, 2019 - 12:43pm
 
What Are You Going To Do Today? - GeneP59 - Oct 15, 2019 - 9:14am
 
Ask the Libertarian - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Oct 15, 2019 - 8:26am
 
Syria - sirdroseph - Oct 15, 2019 - 8:24am
 
Tesla (motors, batteries, etc) - miamizsun - Oct 15, 2019 - 4:35am
 
The All-Things Beatles Forum - Steely_D - Oct 14, 2019 - 3:54pm
 
King Crimson - Steely_D - Oct 14, 2019 - 3:51pm
 
HomeKit HomePod AppleTV - Steely_D - Oct 14, 2019 - 3:33pm
 
Manbird's Episiotomy Stitch Licking Clinic - KEEP OUT - miamizsun - Oct 14, 2019 - 1:12pm
 
kurtster's quiet vinyl - miamizsun - Oct 14, 2019 - 12:43pm
 
What are you listening to now? - SeriousLee - Oct 14, 2019 - 8:35am
 
'Til Death - miamizsun - Oct 14, 2019 - 7:54am
 
Immigration - ScottFromWyoming - Oct 14, 2019 - 7:24am
 
Anti-War - sirdroseph - Oct 14, 2019 - 7:04am
 
Political Humor Images - buzz - Oct 14, 2019 - 6:18am
 
Living in America - miamizsun - Oct 14, 2019 - 6:05am
 
When I need a Laugh I ... - miamizsun - Oct 14, 2019 - 5:27am
 
We are all hostages of 9/11 - Ohmsen - Oct 13, 2019 - 1:14pm
 
Name My Band - Ohmsen - Oct 13, 2019 - 10:25am
 
Thanks RP! - Ohmsen - Oct 13, 2019 - 9:11am
 
Remembering the Good Old Days - FourFortyEight - Oct 13, 2019 - 8:25am
 
Poetry Forum - Antigone - Oct 12, 2019 - 4:28pm
 
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously - haresfur - Oct 12, 2019 - 1:40pm
 
Bug Reports & Feature Requests - BillG - Oct 12, 2019 - 10:44am
 
Eclectic mix not working - BillG - Oct 12, 2019 - 9:22am
 
Celebrity Deaths - miamizsun - Oct 12, 2019 - 7:07am
 
Dialing 1-800-Manbird - haresfur - Oct 12, 2019 - 2:18am
 
RP is not available Echo - WestMidsMatt - Oct 12, 2019 - 1:57am
 
Roku Update Wishlist - BillG - Oct 11, 2019 - 7:36pm
 
Lyrics That Remind You of Someone - buddy - Oct 11, 2019 - 6:41pm
 
Which Five Guests? - buddy - Oct 11, 2019 - 6:37pm
 
Top Lists - R_P - Oct 11, 2019 - 4:02pm
 
Canada - westslope - Oct 11, 2019 - 8:28am
 
Gotta Get Your Drink On - Isabeau - Oct 11, 2019 - 6:49am
 
Index » Internet/Computer » Streaming/Media » FLAC stream Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post to this Topic
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: A sunset in the desert
Gender: Male


Posted: Oct 10, 2019 - 6:07am



 HillSlug wrote:
Hi, all.  For a while now I've been using the flac-streaming app that someone (thank you!) created for the Squeezebox, but lately it doesn't seem to work.  It will play a song or two but then stop or skip or start over in the playlist.  I'd like to know if others are having that problem too or if it is just me (which is very possible, since my Squeezebox is an ancient model, pre-Logitech even!).

If I do have to get a new streaming box, does anyone have suggestions for one that will play the flac stream?  So far, the only one I've found that claims to play the RP flac stream is the Bluesound Node 2i.  Has anyone tried that one?  The reviews are mostly positive with some complaints about buggy software.

I do like my Squeezebox and would like to have something with the same functionality.  I found a web page with instructions for making your own Squeezebox out of a Raspberry Pi.  Has anyone tried that?
 

I have the Node 2i, and highly recommend.  Easy to use and noticeable improvement in quality of music streams.  
HillSlug

HillSlug Avatar

Location: Maryland
Gender: Female


Posted: Oct 4, 2019 - 10:33am

Hi, all.  For a while now I've been using the flac-streaming app that someone (thank you!) created for the Squeezebox, but lately it doesn't seem to work.  It will play a song or two but then stop or skip or start over in the playlist.  I'd like to know if others are having that problem too or if it is just me (which is very possible, since my Squeezebox is an ancient model, pre-Logitech even!).

If I do have to get a new streaming box, does anyone have suggestions for one that will play the flac stream?  So far, the only one I've found that claims to play the RP flac stream is the Bluesound Node 2i.  Has anyone tried that one?  The reviews are mostly positive with some complaints about buggy software.

I do like my Squeezebox and would like to have something with the same functionality.  I found a web page with instructions for making your own Squeezebox out of a Raspberry Pi.  Has anyone tried that?
amokbunny

amokbunny Avatar



Posted: Sep 15, 2019 - 4:21am



 BillG wrote:

FLAC is currently available only via our Android & iOS apps, AppleTV, FireTV & our MacOS desktop app.

It will be available via our web player (all modern browsers & platforms) soon. We're investigating ways to make it work on hardware & software stream players, but that will probably take a while.
 
Admitting that I only briefly read over the topic: I'd love to see a FLAC favorite on my ND5XS ;)

But also have to admit the AAC is damned good. It comes down to the source recording in the end. Differences between good and not-as-good source material matter so much more than high bitrate lossy vs lossless. Still would feel better to see FLAC on my Naim :p

In any case: Keep up the good playlists, that's No.1 priority. And, at least here, not doubted.

misery_goat

misery_goat Avatar



Posted: Aug 28, 2019 - 9:12pm



 BillG wrote:


 misery_goat wrote:

Hi, thanks so much for the FLAC streams. Is it possible to get play history for the different mixes? Rock, eclectic, mellow, etc? I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere. mark. 
 

That's here:   https://radioparadise.com/music/play-history  — in the top right of the list there's a selector for the different streams.

Or you can bookmark a specific stream's history like so:  https://radioparadise.com/music/play-history/rp-mellow-mix
 

That's perfect, thanks, Bill. 
BillG

BillG Avatar

Location: Left Coast
Gender: Male


Posted: Aug 28, 2019 - 8:58pm



 misery_goat wrote:

Hi, thanks so much for the FLAC streams. Is it possible to get play history for the different mixes? Rock, eclectic, mellow, etc? I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere. mark. 
 

That's here:   https://radioparadise.com/music/play-history  — in the top right of the list there's a selector for the different streams.

Or you can bookmark a specific stream's history like so:  https://radioparadise.com/music/play-history/rp-mellow-mix
misery_goat

misery_goat Avatar



Posted: Aug 28, 2019 - 7:15pm

 BillG wrote:


 vadalus wrote:
Is possible to add the mellow stream to TuneIn?

i really enjoy it but cannot add it to the playlist in the car without it being available in TuneIn as a ‘station’ (rather than a custom URL manually added)
 

I've put in a request on that with TuneIn. 

Though it won't be FLAC.  TuneIn doesn't handle FLAC streams, just AAC & MP3.
 
Hi, thanks so much for the FLAC streams. Is it possible to get play history for the different mixes? Rock, eclectic, mellow, etc? I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere. mark. 
BillG

BillG Avatar

Location: Left Coast
Gender: Male


Posted: Aug 26, 2019 - 2:05pm



 vadalus wrote:
Is possible to add the mellow stream to TuneIn?

i really enjoy it but cannot add it to the playlist in the car without it being available in TuneIn as a ‘station’ (rather than a custom URL manually added)
 

I've put in a request on that with TuneIn. 

Though it won't be FLAC.  TuneIn doesn't handle FLAC streams, just AAC & MP3.
vadalus

vadalus Avatar



Posted: Aug 26, 2019 - 11:05am

Is possible to add the mellow stream to TuneIn?

i really enjoy it but cannot add it to the playlist in the car without it being available in TuneIn as a ‘station’ (rather than a custom URL manually added)
redwoodcat

redwoodcat Avatar

Location: Santa Cruz, CA


Posted: Jul 12, 2019 - 10:33am



 BillG wrote:


 TonyApuzzo wrote:
What is the sampling rate of the FLAC Channel?  Is it 44.1 kHz (as I suspect)?  Or is it 48 kHz?  The reason I'm asking is that I am trying to get bit-perfect streaming to my main stereo system and am trying to figure out the best device to use... I don't really expect to hear an audible difference but my geek side wants to have the purest audio path possible :-)

 
Almost all of source files (ripped from CDs, mostly) are 44.1, so it doesn't really make sense to use anything else. 

 

I note that when I hook my headphone amp/DAC up to my iPad (HRT HeadStreamer, via the Apple USB camera adapter)  it initially goes into 48k mode. But after I start up the RP app, in ALAC mode, and start playing the stream then the DAC flips into 44.1k mode. Nice to know that it’s doing the right thing. Thanks Bill for also supporting Apple’s version of FLAC.
BillG

BillG Avatar

Location: Left Coast
Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 - 3:12pm



 geeteaare wrote:

Thanks for the reply.
I tried, "Streamwhatyouhear". and it did stream the FLAC stream through Tune in on the Sonos. I'm guessing your FLAC stream via the internet player is 16 bit? Comparing it to the 320AAC stream was interesting to say the least..
I'm on the Sonos site. It states that Sonos will play stored music via FLAC (16 bit?)however, will only support streaming radio formats, MP3, AAC, and WMA in 16 bit.
Can we assume what you're working on is a 16 bit FLAC  streaming url?  
Regards, 
MN 

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/79?language=en_US


 

Yes. A 16bit FLAC stream via Icecast.

I'm not sure if it will work via Sonos, but I suspect that it probably will. 
geeteaare



Posted: Mar 25, 2019 - 11:42am


Thanks for the reply.
I tried, "Streamwhatyouhear". and it did stream the FLAC stream through Tune in on the Sonos. I'm guessing your FLAC stream via the internet player is 16 bit? Comparing it to the 320AAC stream was interesting to say the least..
I'm on the Sonos site. It states that Sonos will play stored music via FLAC (16 bit?)however, will only support streaming radio formats, MP3, AAC, and WMA in 16 bit.
Can we assume what you're working on is a 16 bit FLAC  streaming url?  
Regards, 
MN 



https://support.sonos.com/s/article/79?language=en_US



 BillG wrote:


 geeteaare wrote:


 BillG wrote:


 BillG wrote:
Someone posted this from an invalid account:

RP is fabulous in 320 AAC but I long for flac. I'm run a Moode RPi 3+ renderer that handles the JB Radio 2's 6.1 mb flac stream (fastest free stream on these web) without software on my end. Could RP consider usinng that format? It works great except it lacks pics and song info (JBR2 includes on their AAC stream).

 

I'm not aware of any way to do a true FLAC stream, playable via a URL in a normal stream player.  All of the "streams" I'm aware of are actually just playlists. 

I don't see anything on JB Radio's site about FLAC. If you point me to some info, I'll take a look at what they're doing. 

Before replying, please either validate your account or create a new one & validate that. Looks like you slipped in through a bug in our system.
 

Is it possible to download a block in FLAC and allow the Android phone to find that block in the Sonus app?
MN
 

No. Sorry. 

However, we're working on a way to provide a FLAC stream link for Sonos & other players. Looks like that will be available soon. 
 


BillG

BillG Avatar

Location: Left Coast
Gender: Male


Posted: Mar 25, 2019 - 10:47am



 geeteaare wrote:


 BillG wrote:


 BillG wrote:
Someone posted this from an invalid account:

RP is fabulous in 320 AAC but I long for flac. I'm run a Moode RPi 3+ renderer that handles the JB Radio 2's 6.1 mb flac stream (fastest free stream on these web) without software on my end. Could RP consider usinng that format? It works great except it lacks pics and song info (JBR2 includes on their AAC stream).

 

I'm not aware of any way to do a true FLAC stream, playable via a URL in a normal stream player.  All of the "streams" I'm aware of are actually just playlists. 

I don't see anything on JB Radio's site about FLAC. If you point me to some info, I'll take a look at what they're doing. 

Before replying, please either validate your account or create a new one & validate that. Looks like you slipped in through a bug in our system.
 

Is it possible to download a block in FLAC and allow the Android phone to find that block in the Sonus app?
MN
 

No. Sorry. 

However, we're working on a way to provide a FLAC stream link for Sonos & other players. Looks like that will be available soon. 
geeteaare



Posted: Mar 25, 2019 - 9:47am



 BillG wrote:


 BillG wrote:
Someone posted this from an invalid account:

RP is fabulous in 320 AAC but I long for flac. I'm run a Moode RPi 3+ renderer that handles the JB Radio 2's 6.1 mb flac stream (fastest free stream on these web) without software on my end. Could RP consider usinng that format? It works great except it lacks pics and song info (JBR2 includes on their AAC stream).

 

I'm not aware of any way to do a true FLAC stream, playable via a URL in a normal stream player.  All of the "streams" I'm aware of are actually just playlists. 

I don't see anything on JB Radio's site about FLAC. If you point me to some info, I'll take a look at what they're doing. 

Before replying, please either validate your account or create a new one & validate that. Looks like you slipped in through a bug in our system.
 

Is it possible to download a block in FLAC and allow the Android phone to find that block in the Sonus app?
MN
dpozzi

dpozzi Avatar

Location: Marcos Juarez, Argentina
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 8, 2019 - 7:25am



 BillG wrote:


 BillG wrote:
Someone posted this from an invalid account:

RP is fabulous in 320 AAC but I long for flac. I'm run a Moode RPi 3+ renderer that handles the JB Radio 2's 6.1 mb flac stream (fastest free stream on these web) without software on my end. Could RP consider usinng that format? It works great except it lacks pics and song info (JBR2 includes on their AAC stream).

 

I'm not aware of any way to do a true FLAC stream, playable via a URL in a normal stream player.  All of the "streams" I'm aware of are actually just playlists. 

I don't see anything on JB Radio's site about FLAC. If you point me to some info, I'll take a look at what they're doing. 

Before replying, please either validate your account or create a new one & validate that. Looks like you slipped in through a bug in our system.
 
Hi Bill, you can try in this URL: http://199.189.87.9:10999/flac
nickt1

nickt1 Avatar

Location: Methven NewZealand
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 2, 2019 - 5:28pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...
 BillG wrote:


 nickt1 wrote:


 BillG wrote:


 westslope wrote:
Some feedback and a question.

I listened to the streamng FLAC the other day on the new (beta) site.  It was good. 

But frankly, I could not tell the difference with the 320k AAC stream which I have been using for a long time now.  The description on the web-site — "truly awesome sound quality" — is accurate.

I listened to the FLAC stream on a 2.1 system.  


So out of curiosity, what difference with the 320k AAC stream should I hear on the FLAC stream?  
 

The difference between 320k AAC & FLAC is very subtle. Not audible at all on a lot of material, and audible only on very good equipment in any circumstances. 

I find it to be a bit more open and clearly defined, with a very solid bottom end. But I'll bet I'd flunk a blind a/b test a lot of the time. 


 
Yes the difference between FLAC  and 320 AAC is subtle. Flac(Lossless) has more dynamic range as the music is not compressed and provides more ambient cues outside the normal listening range to give a more convincing and live sound.
In saying that you also need a system capable of reproducing those sounds to get the benefit.

 

Actually, the dynamic range is the same. Data compression and dynamics compression are different things, and the AAC algorithm does not apply any dynamic range compression. However, it does remove or alter some subtle allegedly-inaudible components of the audio that, to my ears, make the audio slightly less lifelike. 

I have a good DAC and amp (Naim) , and a pretty decent pair of speakers (Polk). On those I can't hear the difference at all. But I also have an excellent set of headphones (Beyer DT 1770). On those, at least on well-recorded material, the difference is clearly audible. 
 


number7

number7 Avatar

Location: Far side of nowhere
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 25, 2019 - 6:30pm

Will there be a FLAC stream available for secondary players?
I sure hope so. OGG is great but FLAC has just that extra nuance and I use a great sound system.

On another note I have had a lot of trouble using your new player and FLAC. It gets part way through a song and stops. Sometimes it comes back, sometimes.
If I refresh the page it often plays through or if I skip the song that works too.
I use Firefox & have not tried a different browser.
Instead I usually go back to AIMP & OGG Too bad really.
I does not always happen but often enough & sometime once an evening.

Bottom line.
I am hoping to have FLAC and a selection of your new steams available for using in AIMP . I have not tried your mellow mix yet but love the Groovy mix & Rock mix though your playlists are not as deep as I would like & maybe a little short.
Don't get me wrong I am a devoted listener.
I think....since 2000.
When I find someone that loves music and will listen, I sing the song of Radio Paradise.
Peace and Love to everyone that gives us rp.

BillG

BillG Avatar

Location: Left Coast
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 21, 2019 - 1:09pm



 BillG wrote:
Someone posted this from an invalid account:

RP is fabulous in 320 AAC but I long for flac. I'm run a Moode RPi 3+ renderer that handles the JB Radio 2's 6.1 mb flac stream (fastest free stream on these web) without software on my end. Could RP consider usinng that format? It works great except it lacks pics and song info (JBR2 includes on their AAC stream).

 

I'm not aware of any way to do a true FLAC stream, playable via a URL in a normal stream player.  All of the "streams" I'm aware of are actually just playlists. 

I don't see anything on JB Radio's site about FLAC. If you point me to some info, I'll take a look at what they're doing. 

Before replying, please either validate your account or create a new one & validate that. Looks like you slipped in through a bug in our system.
BillG

BillG Avatar

Location: Left Coast
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 21, 2019 - 1:06pm

Someone posted this from an invalid account:

RP is fabulous in 320 AAC but I long for flac. I'm run a Moode RPi 3+ renderer that handles the JB Radio 2's 6.1 mb flac stream (fastest free stream on these web) without software on my end. Could RP consider usinng that format? It works great except it lacks pics and song info (JBR2 includes on their AAC stream).

BillG

BillG Avatar

Location: Left Coast
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 21, 2019 - 6:51am



 nickt1 wrote:


 BillG wrote:


 westslope wrote:
Some feedback and a question.

I listened to the streamng FLAC the other day on the new (beta) site.  It was good. 

But frankly, I could not tell the difference with the 320k AAC stream which I have been using for a long time now.  The description on the web-site — "truly awesome sound quality" — is accurate.

I listened to the FLAC stream on a 2.1 system.  


So out of curiosity, what difference with the 320k AAC stream should I hear on the FLAC stream?  
 

The difference between 320k AAC & FLAC is very subtle. Not audible at all on a lot of material, and audible only on very good equipment in any circumstances. 

I find it to be a bit more open and clearly defined, with a very solid bottom end. But I'll bet I'd flunk a blind a/b test a lot of the time. 


 
Yes the difference between FLAC  and 320 AAC is subtle. Flac(Lossless) has more dynamic range as the music is not compressed and provides more ambient cues outside the normal listening range to give a more convincing and live sound.
In saying that you also need a system capable of reproducing those sounds to get the benefit.

 

Actually, the dynamic range is the same. Data compression and dynamics compression are different things, and the AAC algorithm does not apply any dynamic range compression. However, it does remove or alter some subtle allegedly-inaudible components of the audio that, to my ears, make the audio slightly less lifelike. 

I have a good DAC and amp (Naim) , and a pretty decent pair of speakers (Polk). On those I can't hear the difference at all. But I also have an excellent set of headphones (Beyer DT 1770). On those, at least on well-recorded material, the difference is clearly audible. 
nickt1

nickt1 Avatar

Location: Methven NewZealand
Gender: Male


Posted: Jan 20, 2019 - 11:51pm



 BillG wrote:


 westslope wrote:
Some feedback and a question.

I listened to the streamng FLAC the other day on the new (beta) site.  It was good. 

But frankly, I could not tell the difference with the 320k AAC stream which I have been using for a long time now.  The description on the web-site — "truly awesome sound quality" — is accurate.

I listened to the FLAC stream on a 2.1 system.  


So out of curiosity, what difference with the 320k AAC stream should I hear on the FLAC stream?  
 

The difference between 320k AAC & FLAC is very subtle. Not audible at all on a lot of material, and audible only on very good equipment in any circumstances. 

I find it to be a bit more open and clearly defined, with a very solid bottom end. But I'll bet I'd flunk a blind a/b test a lot of the time. 


 
Yes the difference between FLAC  and 320 AAC is subtle. Flac(Lossless) has more dynamic range as the music is not compressed and provides more ambient cues outside the normal listening range to give a more convincing and live sound.
In saying that you also need a system capable of reproducing those sounds to get the benefit.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next