[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Republican Party - miamizsun - Mar 7, 2021 - 6:44am
 
Vision Thing - UPDATE - miamizsun - Mar 7, 2021 - 6:29am
 
Radio Paradise Comments - miamizsun - Mar 7, 2021 - 6:28am
 
The Obituary Page - miamizsun - Mar 7, 2021 - 6:27am
 
Those Lovable Policemen - miamizsun - Mar 7, 2021 - 6:19am
 
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum - KurtfromLaQuinta - Mar 6, 2021 - 8:50pm
 
Classical Music - R_P - Mar 6, 2021 - 8:16pm
 
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •  - haresfur - Mar 6, 2021 - 4:43pm
 
Trump Lies - hayduke2 - Mar 6, 2021 - 4:43pm
 
Name My Band - haresfur - Mar 6, 2021 - 4:39pm
 
What did you have for dinner? - Manbird - Mar 6, 2021 - 4:34pm
 
Tech & Science - R_P - Mar 6, 2021 - 1:40pm
 
Biden's Lies - KarmaKarma - Mar 6, 2021 - 1:26pm
 
Into the Future - KurtfromLaQuinta - Mar 6, 2021 - 1:25pm
 
Guns - westslope - Mar 6, 2021 - 12:36pm
 
260,000 Posts in one thread? - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Mar 6, 2021 - 12:11pm
 
Play the Blues - Ohmsen - Mar 6, 2021 - 10:59am
 
World Music - Ohmsen - Mar 6, 2021 - 10:57am
 
Baseball, anyone? - GeneP59 - Mar 6, 2021 - 10:37am
 
Why are Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds censored? - KarmaKarma - Mar 6, 2021 - 10:32am
 
Latest Addition to the Songs Rotation??? - Ohmsen - Mar 6, 2021 - 10:30am
 
how do you feel right now? - GeneP59 - Mar 6, 2021 - 10:27am
 
COVID-19 - Ohmsen - Mar 6, 2021 - 10:13am
 
Out the window - Antigone - Mar 6, 2021 - 7:13am
 
Favourite stream in IOS App - yeshetarchin - Mar 6, 2021 - 6:54am
 
Iphone app "my favourites" - yeshetarchin - Mar 6, 2021 - 6:39am
 
Today in History - Red_Dragon - Mar 6, 2021 - 6:25am
 
Back to the 60's - sirdroseph - Mar 6, 2021 - 5:04am
 
Back To The 50's - sirdroseph - Mar 6, 2021 - 5:02am
 
Philosophy (Meaty Metaphysical Munchables!) - sirdroseph - Mar 6, 2021 - 4:23am
 
Counting with Pictures - ScottN - Mar 5, 2021 - 4:40pm
 
Mixtape Culture Club - KurtfromLaQuinta - Mar 5, 2021 - 4:01pm
 
Annoying stuff. not things that piss you off, just annoyi... - haresfur - Mar 5, 2021 - 3:42pm
 
What is the meaning of this? - LudicrousMaximus - Mar 5, 2021 - 2:34pm
 
songs that ROCK! - rhahl - Mar 5, 2021 - 2:15pm
 
Yukon dreaming - westslope - Mar 5, 2021 - 2:07pm
 
Live Music - R_P - Mar 5, 2021 - 12:53pm
 
Immigration - haresfur - Mar 5, 2021 - 12:47pm
 
Race in America - R_P - Mar 5, 2021 - 12:38pm
 
Lyrics that are stuck in your head today... - Proclivities - Mar 5, 2021 - 12:12pm
 
Future of Human Race (in 500 years) - KurtfromLaQuinta - Mar 5, 2021 - 11:43am
 
the Todd Rundgren topic - Steely_D - Mar 5, 2021 - 8:26am
 
Things You Thought Today - oldviolin - Mar 5, 2021 - 7:54am
 
Buddy's Haven - miamizsun - Mar 5, 2021 - 7:26am
 
You really put butter on the hot dog? - islander - Mar 5, 2021 - 6:43am
 
Democratic Party - KarmaKarma - Mar 4, 2021 - 11:56pm
 
Steven Wilson - kurtster - Mar 4, 2021 - 10:06pm
 
New Music - R_P - Mar 4, 2021 - 7:54pm
 
New Zealand - haresfur - Mar 4, 2021 - 1:06pm
 
Messages in a bottle. - GeneP59 - Mar 4, 2021 - 10:34am
 
Poetry Forum - Antigone - Mar 4, 2021 - 10:32am
 
Climate Change - westslope - Mar 4, 2021 - 9:22am
 
Minimum rating for favorites - rwyatt - Mar 4, 2021 - 7:16am
 
What Did You Do Today? - Coaxial - Mar 4, 2021 - 5:04am
 
volcano! - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Mar 4, 2021 - 12:53am
 
YouTube: Music-Videos - oppositelock - Mar 3, 2021 - 9:03pm
 
The Future is here! - R_P - Mar 3, 2021 - 4:58pm
 
Terrorist Watch! - Red_Dragon - Mar 3, 2021 - 4:11pm
 
RP in a Tesla EV - BillG - Mar 3, 2021 - 10:23am
 
Ukraine - sirdroseph - Mar 3, 2021 - 3:30am
 
Small-town news - kcar - Mar 3, 2021 - 12:40am
 
Surfing! - haresfur - Mar 2, 2021 - 11:04pm
 
Share a Website you love or hate… - whatshisname - Mar 2, 2021 - 6:36pm
 
Show us your NEW _______________!!!! - haresfur - Mar 2, 2021 - 5:24pm
 
Learn something every day - Antigone - Mar 2, 2021 - 4:50pm
 
Propaganda - R_P - Mar 2, 2021 - 2:29pm
 
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously - R_P - Mar 2, 2021 - 1:02pm
 
Derplahoma! - Red_Dragon - Mar 2, 2021 - 9:46am
 
What are you listening to now? - davidharper - Mar 2, 2021 - 8:10am
 
Museum Of Bad Album Covers - ScottFromWyoming - Mar 2, 2021 - 7:42am
 
RP Daily Trivia Challenge - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Mar 2, 2021 - 7:23am
 
Where would you like to live? - westslope - Mar 2, 2021 - 7:02am
 
That's good advice - rhahl - Mar 2, 2021 - 4:52am
 
Music documentaries - miamizsun - Mar 2, 2021 - 4:50am
 
The war on funk is over! - Ohmsen - Mar 1, 2021 - 6:23pm
 
Index » Regional/Local » USA/Canada » Joe Biden Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Post to this Topic
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Feb 26, 2021 - 3:14pm


Isabeau

Isabeau Avatar

Location: sou' tex
Gender: Female


Posted: Feb 25, 2021 - 8:22pm



 kurtster wrote:

You're funny.  I thought we just had an election. 

When is this new election that you are all concerned about with this new(?) pandemic or is it the original pandemic ?
 
Oh My Kurtster! I'm surprised at you! Why haven't you heard? Its all the GOP up and comers are talking about!! 2022 and 2024!!! 
Governing is no longer required or desired, it's ALL about winning Erections! Elections!  Therefore, they are in a rush in State Legislatures to make it even HARDER to vote. "If we don't do something to regulate voting, Republicans will never win a Presidency again" — Lindsey Graham  2/15/21

Meanwhile, President Biden is buckling down addressing FACTS, real CHALLENGE and the need for ALL the nation to heal from the STD of division marketed by Trump and his minions. Not seeking 'adoration,' needing to pay off porn stars, or grabbing any pussy. He didn't even bother to throw paper towels at frozen Texans. He stopped ridic billions spent on a wall that the wind freaking blows down. And busting butt to get as many American vaccinated as quickly as possible... despite Mango Mussolini's attempts at calling it a 'hoax,' and holding super spreaders.

Biden is trying very hard to work with Congress and a constipated GOP Senate.

Not inciting others to kill them.

kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 25, 2021 - 8:05pm

 Isabeau wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

 It is the very same center that Trump used.  Covid protocols for the rest of America are not being used there either.  No social distancing, no quarantines, no vaccines are being administered.  Can't take the man seriously who wants to close off Florida from the rest of the country over CV 19 yet ignores the same at the open southern border.  How does this work ?  Fuck us citizens and let illegals do what ever they want ?

And you're ok with this ?  Must be because you are defending Biden.

No comment of the nuclear codes thing ?
 
Trumper Tactic #28: NOT listening to the explanation given, will continue to barrage with questions, doesn't like answers, blitzkrieg barking, seeking to discredit a Presidency after 34 days. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this week's right wing slice of Selective Outrage.
Shall we speak of Facts In The NOW? Let's talk about the Red States scramble to block, obfuscate, deny (re: mail-in voting during a fekkin PANDEMIC)

and generally suppress VOTING)  Democracy be damned: "OMG. We have a Pandemic. a Pandemic ... of Voters ...VOTING!! Do you really want to live in a world where everyone can vote?"
 
You're funny.  I thought we just had an election. 

When is this new election that you are all concerned about with this new(?) pandemic or is it the original pandemic ?
Isabeau

Isabeau Avatar

Location: sou' tex
Gender: Female


Posted: Feb 25, 2021 - 7:53pm



 kurtster wrote:

 It is the very same center that Trump used.  Covid protocols for the rest of America are not being used there either.  No social distancing, no quarantines, no vaccines are being administered.  Can't take the man seriously who wants to close off Florida from the rest of the country over CV 19 yet ignores the same at the open southern border.  How does this work ?  Fuck us citizens and let illegals do what ever they want ?

And you're ok with this ?  Must be because you are defending Biden.

No comment of the nuclear codes thing ?
 
Trumper Squirrel Pointing Tactic #28: NOT listening to the explanation given, will continue to barrage with questions, doesn't like answers, blitzkrieg barking, seeking to discredit a Presidency after 34 days. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this week's right wing slice of Selective Outrage.

Let's stay on task: and discuss the current obsession in Red States to pass legislation that manages to block, obfuscate and outright deny (re: mail-in) VOTING.  

"OMG. We have a Pandemic. a Pandemic ... of Voters ...VOTING!! Do you really want to live in a world where everyone can vote?"  — GOP class of '21

kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 25, 2021 - 6:53pm

 rgio wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

And his fellow dems want to take the nuclear codes away from him.

Meanwhile, he's got kids locked up in cages at our open southern border and no one cares.  Well AOC does at least.  None of the people here who were so vocal and taken aback when Trump did it seem to care about this.  Figures, the usual double standard ...
 
It's nice to see your hated for facts remains strong.

Trump took kids FROM their parents....Biden is opening a center for children without parents.   BTW...Biden is now working to find the families for the 600+ kids Trump effectively orphaned.  Good work Donnie!

Suggesting that the hoards were coming now that Biden is in charge and the wall never got built would have been a reasonable theory.  Instead, you go straight to stupid.  C'mon Kurt....be better.

 
 It is the very same center that Trump used.  Covid protocols for the rest of America are not being used there either.  No social distancing, no quarantines, no vaccines are being administered.  Can't take the man seriously who wants to close off Florida from the rest of the country over CV 19 yet ignores the same at the open southern border.  How does this work ?  Fuck us citizens and let illegals do what ever they want ?

And you're ok with this ?  Must be because you are defending Biden.

No comment of the nuclear codes thing ?
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Feb 25, 2021 - 6:38pm

Back to normal... 
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Feb 25, 2021 - 6:36pm

Here Are 12 Other Countries Biden Should Invade RIGHT NOW

KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Feb 25, 2021 - 6:22pm


rgio

rgio Avatar

Location: West Jersey
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 25, 2021 - 6:20pm



 kurtster wrote:

And his fellow dems want to take the nuclear codes away from him.

Meanwhile, he's got kids locked up in cages at our open southern border and no one cares.  Well AOC does at least.  None of the people here who were so vocal and taken aback when Trump did it seem to care about this.  Figures, the usual double standard ...
 
It's nice to see your hated for facts remains strong.

Trump took kids FROM their parents....Biden is opening a center for children without parents.   BTW...Biden is now working to find the families for the 600+ kids Trump effectively orphaned.  Good work Donnie!

Suggesting that the hoards were coming now that Biden is in charge and the wall never got built would have been a reasonable theory.  Instead, you go straight to stupid.  C'mon Kurt....be better.

KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Feb 25, 2021 - 5:38pm



 kurtster wrote:

And his fellow dems want to take the nuclear codes away from him.

Meanwhile, he's got kids locked up in cages at our open southern border and no one cares.  Well AOC does at least.  None of the people here who were so vocal and taken aback when Trump did it seem to care about this.  Figures, the usual double standard ...
 
Jen Psaki has questions she wants answered

Jen asks: "Also what is the legal authority for strikes? Assad is a brutal dictator. But Syria is a sovereign country."



"Kamala Harris was not informed prior to the Syrian bombing and is very upset about being left out of the loop, per WH official"

UH OH!

Yes, they do indeed want to take away Joe's nuclear football.

Here's another good question:


kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 25, 2021 - 5:24pm

 KarmaKarma wrote:


Biden bombs Syria on his 36th day in office

Bombs for Peace
 
And his fellow dems want to take the nuclear codes away from him.

Meanwhile, he's got kids locked up in cages at our open southern border and no one cares.  Well AOC does at least.  None of the people here who were so vocal and taken aback when Trump did it seem to care about this.  Figures, the usual double standard ...
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Feb 25, 2021 - 4:47pm

Biden bombs Syria on his 36th day in office

Bombs for Peace
sirdroseph

sirdroseph Avatar

Location: Yes
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 17, 2021 - 8:46am

kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Feb 9, 2021 - 8:42pm



 westslope wrote:


 kcar wrote:


.....
"06 January revolutionary patriots"


Please tell me you're being sarcastic. Please. 
 
I would prefer the term facetious.....

To expand:  

Calling anybody a 'patriot' is an insult given the way I use the term.

My politics are anti-revolutionary.   Political revolution always involves violence including violence against powerless civilians.  

 

As long as you were kidding...
  
westslope

westslope Avatar

Location: BC sage brush steppe


Posted: Feb 9, 2021 - 5:13pm



 kcar wrote:


.....
"06 January revolutionary patriots"


Please tell me you're being sarcastic. Please. 
 
I would prefer the term facetious.....

To expand:  

Calling anybody a 'patriot' is an insult given the way I use the term.

My politics are anti-revolutionary.   Political revolution always involves violence including violence against powerless civilians.  

Lazy8

Lazy8 Avatar

Location: The Gallatin Valley of Montana
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 9, 2021 - 5:13pm

kcar wrote:
"06 January revolutionary patriots"


Please tell me you're being sarcastic. Please. 

Dude, he's Canadian. Way too polite to be sarcastic.

Ironic, maybe.
kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Feb 9, 2021 - 4:49pm



 westslope wrote:


 VV wrote:
The bar for Joe has been set by his predecessor pretty low. In order to be considered successful Biden only has to: Avoid inciting an insurrection and not ignore the pandemic. I guess we will have to wait on the first one but the second box is already checked.
 
That is an interesting twist on the 'soft bigotry of low expectations'.  In this case, it is applied to materially comfortable, accomplished white men.    


Hard to imagine Biden 'inciting' an insurrection.  But perhaps one could happen on his watch.   My current thinking is that if enough 06 January revolutionary patriots go to jail, a violent insurrection will not happen.  Don't believe that an impeachment of Trump will incite an insurrection.   Then, the last half decade has been full of surprises of the "I never thought I would see this in my lifetime" type.  

 

"06 January revolutionary patriots"


Please tell me you're being sarcastic. Please. 
westslope

westslope Avatar

Location: BC sage brush steppe


Posted: Feb 9, 2021 - 1:31pm



 VV wrote:
The bar for Joe has been set by his predecessor pretty low. In order to be considered successful Biden only has to: Avoid inciting an insurrection and not ignore the pandemic. I guess we will have to wait on the first one but the second box is already checked.
 
That is an interesting twist on the 'soft bigotry of low expectations'.  In this case, it is applied to materially comfortable, accomplished white men.    

Hard to imagine Biden 'inciting' an insurrection.  But perhaps one could happen on his watch.   My current thinking is that if enough 06 January revolutionary patriots go to jail, a violent insurrection will not happen.  Don't believe that an impeachment of Trump will incite an insurrection.   Then, the last half decade has been full of surprises of the "I never thought I would see this in my lifetime" type.  

VV

VV Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 9, 2021 - 12:22pm

The bar for Joe has been set by his predecessor pretty low. In order to be considered successful Biden only has to: Avoid inciting an insurrection and not ignore the pandemic. I guess we will have to wait on the first one but the second box is already checked.
VV

VV Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 9, 2021 - 12:17pm



 kurtster wrote:


So Russia, Russia, Russia is real then as far as you are concerned, right ? I'm saying this based on what you wrote above since you never replied to this below ...

 
Ok, since you are pressing me. Yes, it is real as far as myself and many others are concerned. Too much smoke for there not to be a fire.
 
I didn't answer as I don't have the inclination to engage in a lengthy discourse with you. Not interested in you trying to 'splain it to me right now.

Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next