[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Oops! - Proclivities - Oct 23, 2019 - 8:19am
 
Baseball, anyone? - Red_Dragon - Oct 23, 2019 - 8:04am
 
Trump - Red_Dragon - Oct 23, 2019 - 7:45am
 
PANTS ON FIRE! - Red_Dragon - Oct 23, 2019 - 6:22am
 
Radio Paradise Comments - Coaxial - Oct 23, 2019 - 6:15am
 
Today in History - Red_Dragon - Oct 23, 2019 - 6:09am
 
Radio Paradise NFL Pick'em Group - olivertwist - Oct 23, 2019 - 3:26am
 
Country Up The Bumpkin - sirdroseph - Oct 23, 2019 - 2:24am
 
Strips, cartoons, illustrations - R_P - Oct 22, 2019 - 10:14pm
 
What The Hell Buddy? - oldviolin - Oct 22, 2019 - 6:55pm
 
Dialing 1-800-Manbird - oldviolin - Oct 22, 2019 - 6:31pm
 
OUR CATS!! - westslope - Oct 22, 2019 - 6:22pm
 
Climate Change - R_P - Oct 22, 2019 - 6:08pm
 
Positive Thoughts and Prayer Requests - triskele - Oct 22, 2019 - 4:45pm
 
Things You Thought Today - triskele - Oct 22, 2019 - 4:44pm
 
Canada - haresfur - Oct 22, 2019 - 3:46pm
 
electric duets and Rock Wiz - haresfur - Oct 22, 2019 - 3:38pm
 
punk? hip-hop? metal? noise? garage? - rhahl - Oct 22, 2019 - 3:32pm
 
What are you listening to now? - Ohmsen - Oct 22, 2019 - 3:27pm
 
Speaking of Logos... - Ohmsen - Oct 22, 2019 - 3:24pm
 
Economix - miamizsun - Oct 22, 2019 - 3:03pm
 
Dying for Halloween Music to start! - Ohmsen - Oct 22, 2019 - 2:51pm
 
Beta Player on Android TV. - puntloos - Oct 22, 2019 - 2:12pm
 
Questions. - SeriousLee - Oct 22, 2019 - 1:04pm
 
Lyrics That Remind You of Someone - SeriousLee - Oct 22, 2019 - 12:56pm
 
Interesting or Weird Cover Versions - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Oct 22, 2019 - 12:37pm
 
Health Care - R_P - Oct 22, 2019 - 12:01pm
 
• • • BRING OUT YOUR DEAD • • •  - oldviolin - Oct 22, 2019 - 9:58am
 
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •  - oldviolin - Oct 22, 2019 - 9:45am
 
Cryptic Posts - Leave Them Guessing - oldviolin - Oct 22, 2019 - 8:57am
 
Bad News / Good News - ScottFromWyoming - Oct 22, 2019 - 8:44am
 
Live Music - sirdroseph - Oct 22, 2019 - 6:46am
 
Suggestion: Americana Mix - sirdroseph - Oct 22, 2019 - 2:54am
 
Venezuela - R_P - Oct 22, 2019 - 1:19am
 
Bob Dylan - oldviolin - Oct 21, 2019 - 10:19pm
 
Lyrics that strike a chord today... - oldviolin - Oct 21, 2019 - 10:00pm
 
YouTube: Music-Videos - oldviolin - Oct 21, 2019 - 9:52pm
 
Photography Forum - Your Own Photos - KurtfromLaQuinta - Oct 21, 2019 - 7:58pm
 
Trump Lies - R_P - Oct 21, 2019 - 4:12pm
 
Celebrity Face Recognition - Ohmsen - Oct 21, 2019 - 4:01pm
 
Syria - Ohmsen - Oct 21, 2019 - 2:36pm
 
If Wishes Were Horses - katzendogs - Oct 21, 2019 - 1:06pm
 
Acoustic Guitar - R_P - Oct 21, 2019 - 12:55pm
 
Regarding dogs - miamizsun - Oct 21, 2019 - 10:58am
 
Bug Reports & Feature Requests - lightfoot - Oct 21, 2019 - 10:17am
 
Nice set Bill.... - dischuckin - Oct 21, 2019 - 10:14am
 
Puzzle it - oldviolin - Oct 21, 2019 - 9:51am
 
Mixtape Culture Club - Lazy8 - Oct 21, 2019 - 9:35am
 
GHOST of HALLOWEEN, Past, Present, & Future - Proclivities - Oct 21, 2019 - 9:01am
 
RP Android app causing SystemUI to crash loop - BillG - Oct 21, 2019 - 8:53am
 
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest - ScottFromWyoming - Oct 21, 2019 - 8:30am
 
Democratic Party - Ohmsen - Oct 21, 2019 - 7:47am
 
kurtster's quiet vinyl - Ohmsen - Oct 21, 2019 - 7:32am
 
Music Videos - Proclivities - Oct 21, 2019 - 7:30am
 
The Global War on Terror - kurtster - Oct 20, 2019 - 6:45pm
 
Name My Band - oldviolin - Oct 20, 2019 - 11:23am
 
The Dragons' Roost - triskele - Oct 20, 2019 - 6:43am
 
If you are allowed to pack ten things to take to the Afte... - rashad - Oct 19, 2019 - 10:27pm
 
President Elizabeth Warren - haresfur - Oct 19, 2019 - 6:28pm
 
Tech & Science - Ohmsen - Oct 19, 2019 - 4:05pm
 
Evolution! - R_P - Oct 19, 2019 - 3:40pm
 
Fake News*  ?  ! - Ohmsen - Oct 19, 2019 - 2:50pm
 
Gotta Get Your Drink On - Ohmsen - Oct 19, 2019 - 2:33pm
 
Classical Music - R_P - Oct 19, 2019 - 2:19pm
 
Counting with Pictures - Ohmsen - Oct 19, 2019 - 10:51am
 
Anti-War - Ohmsen - Oct 19, 2019 - 10:43am
 
• • • What Makes You Happy? • • •  - Ohmsen - Oct 19, 2019 - 10:29am
 
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously - R_P - Oct 19, 2019 - 12:03am
 
New Music - R_P - Oct 18, 2019 - 11:45am
 
Room 3a - Proclivities - Oct 18, 2019 - 11:19am
 
260,000 Posts in one thread? - SeriousLee - Oct 18, 2019 - 9:08am
 
Freedom of speech? - miamizsun - Oct 18, 2019 - 4:14am
 
The RANT Forum - miamizsun - Oct 18, 2019 - 4:02am
 
Would you drive this car for dating with ur girl? - SeriousLee - Oct 18, 2019 - 1:26am
 
Words that should be put on the substitutes bench for a year - SeriousLee - Oct 18, 2019 - 1:23am
 
Index » Music » Whatever » Things I Saw Today... Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 344, 345, 346  Next
Post to this Topic
Egctheow

Egctheow Avatar

Location: In over my head
Gender: Male


Posted: Jun 19, 2019 - 4:26am

Thanks for sharing, that's a cool picture. Reminds me of Arbogast lures. :-)

 Antigone wrote:
Untitled

 


Antigone

Antigone Avatar

Location: A house, in a Virginian Valley
Gender: Female


Posted: Jun 19, 2019 - 2:56am

 oldviolin wrote:


 Antigone wrote:
Untitled
 

Spicebush Swallowtail or no?

 
Yes indeed. And on my spicebush! There are at least two and I saw evidence of more. 
oldviolin

oldviolin Avatar

Location: esse quam videri
Gender: Male


Posted: Jun 18, 2019 - 6:48pm



 Antigone wrote:
Untitled

 

Spicebush Swallowtail or no?
ScottFromWyoming

ScottFromWyoming Avatar

Location: Powell
Gender: Male


Posted: Jun 18, 2019 - 6:17pm



 Antigone wrote:
Untitled

 

Wow!
Antigone

Antigone Avatar

Location: A house, in a Virginian Valley
Gender: Female


Posted: Jun 18, 2019 - 3:34pm

Untitled
Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Avatar



Posted: Jun 7, 2019 - 7:44am


haresfur

haresfur Avatar

Location: The Golden Triangle
Gender: Male


Posted: Jun 5, 2019 - 10:04am



 aflanigan wrote:
A new born baby robin just out of the shell in the nest, it's body rhythmically breathing in the morning sun.
 


aflanigan

aflanigan Avatar

Location: At Sea
Gender: Male


Posted: Jun 4, 2019 - 7:20am

A new born baby robin just out of the shell in the nest, it's body rhythmically breathing in the morning sun.
Coaxial

Coaxial Avatar

Location: 543 miles west of Paradis,1491 miles eas
Gender: Male


Posted: Jun 4, 2019 - 7:15am


Manbird

Manbird Avatar

Location: Oroville, Ca
Gender: Male


Posted: Jun 3, 2019 - 5:44pm



 Antigone wrote:

 

wow wee!
KurtfromLaQuinta

KurtfromLaQuinta Avatar

Location: Really deep in the heart of South California
Gender: Male


Posted: Jun 2, 2019 - 1:19pm



 Antigone wrote:

 

That's nice to see!
Antigone

Antigone Avatar

Location: A house, in a Virginian Valley
Gender: Female


Posted: Jun 1, 2019 - 7:03pm


KurtfromLaQuinta

KurtfromLaQuinta Avatar

Location: Really deep in the heart of South California
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 27, 2019 - 5:18pm



 pigtail wrote:





 


Where are all the white recruits? This seems terribly unbalanced to me.



 

Indeed. They need some token white guys.  
Antigone

Antigone Avatar

Location: A house, in a Virginian Valley
Gender: Female


Posted: Feb 27, 2019 - 3:18pm



 oldviolin wrote:

 

Wow.
oldviolin

oldviolin Avatar

Location: esse quam videri
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 27, 2019 - 11:10am


pigtail

pigtail Avatar

Location: Southern California
Gender: Female


Posted: Feb 26, 2019 - 12:25pm



 ScottFromWyoming wrote:


 pigtail wrote:
I am old enough to remember when.....

My parents questioned why we were honoring the guy the first time the name change occurred back in 1979.   It only took 40 years for people to realize this?
 
The guy made grown men cry when he was Grand Marshall of the big parade here.

 
He was a misogynistic, homophobic, racist that made women, homosexuals and people of color cry too.

ScottFromWyoming

ScottFromWyoming Avatar

Location: Powell
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 26, 2019 - 12:19pm



 pigtail wrote:
I am old enough to remember when.....

My parents questioned why we were honoring the guy the first time the name change occurred back in 1979.   It only took 40 years for people to realize this?
 
The guy made grown men cry when he was Grand Marshall of the big parade here.

pigtail

pigtail Avatar

Location: Southern California
Gender: Female


Posted: Feb 26, 2019 - 9:30am

I am old enough to remember when.....

My parents questioned why we were honoring the guy the first time the name change occurred back in 1979.   It only took 40 years for people to realize this??
wallacehartley

wallacehartley Avatar

Location: Cape Town South Africa
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 25, 2019 - 10:35pm



 pigtail wrote:


 wallacehartley wrote:
Unreal......! This is not the Army I was ever in!
This was from our National armed forces day last week. Is the use of a P.A. a new thing for an RSM?
 
When Donald Trump made mention of his concerns about the startling incidence of farm attacks here in SA a while ago, our madman future Socialist Commander-in-Chief said we had the strategy and wherewithal to defeat the US army if needed.
 
Nobody here paid any attention because, well - even when we were the strongest and most effective army on the continent in the 60's, 70's and 80's, we wouldn't have been a big obstacle to the US army. We could whip more Cubans than Cuba could send over to Angola, but the US Army would have been a big problem even then. Now, phhwwwwww......pull the other one.
 
However, here is the proof.
As this video will show, the US army has nothing to worry about.
Old people and children isolated on farms might be an easy target for this army of ours, but the organised, armed, prepped ex-South African Defence Force civilian militia units that I know of should run this lot over without problem.....
 
Have a laugh, it begins at about 0:45......
 



 


Where are all the white recruits? This seems terribly unbalanced to me.



 
That is a good question, but there are no white recruits.
Remember apartheid?
It's alive and well, only reversed.
I'm  not complaining, it won't be my tax money being wasted anymore.




pigtail

pigtail Avatar

Location: Southern California
Gender: Female


Posted: Feb 25, 2019 - 10:27am



 wallacehartley wrote:
Unreal......! This is not the Army I was ever in!
This was from our National armed forces day last week. Is the use of a P.A. a new thing for an RSM?
 
When Donald Trump made mention of his concerns about the startling incidence of farm attacks here in SA a while ago, our madman future Socialist Commander-in-Chief said we had the strategy and wherewithal to defeat the US army if needed.
 
Nobody here paid any attention because, well - even when we were the strongest and most effective army on the continent in the 60's, 70's and 80's, we wouldn't have been a big obstacle to the US army. We could whip more Cubans than Cuba could send over to Angola, but the US Army would have been a big problem even then. Now, phhwwwwww......pull the other one.
 
However, here is the proof.
As this video will show, the US army has nothing to worry about.
Old people and children isolated on farms might be an easy target for this army of ours, but the organised, armed, prepped ex-South African Defence Force civilian militia units that I know of should run this lot over without problem.....
 
Have a laugh, it begins at about 0:45......
 



 


Where are all the white recruits? This seems terribly unbalanced to me.



Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 344, 345, 346  Next