BRING OUT YOUR DEAD
- BlueHeronDruid - Feb 28, 2020 - 8:36pm
What are you doing RIGHT NOW?
- Red_Dragon - Feb 28, 2020 - 7:27pm
Counting with Pictures
- jahgirl8 - Feb 28, 2020 - 4:55pm
- jahgirl8 - Feb 28, 2020 - 4:48pm
- R_P - Feb 28, 2020 - 4:44pm
Name My Band
- jahgirl8 - Feb 28, 2020 - 4:42pm
- Coaxial - Feb 28, 2020 - 4:37pm
What Makes You Laugh?
- Isabeau - Feb 28, 2020 - 4:34pm
- R_P - Feb 28, 2020 - 4:29pm
- R_P - Feb 28, 2020 - 4:28pm
Radio Paradise Comments
- Isabeau - Feb 28, 2020 - 4:18pm
- Isabeau - Feb 28, 2020 - 4:01pm
260,000 Posts in one thread?
- buddy - Feb 28, 2020 - 2:18pm
- haresfur - Feb 28, 2020 - 1:54pm
- R_P - Feb 28, 2020 - 1:34pm
Things for which you would sell ManBird's soul
- buddy - Feb 28, 2020 - 1:20pm
- jahgirl8 - Feb 28, 2020 - 1:18pm
Things You Thought Today
- SeriousLee - Feb 28, 2020 - 1:12pm
Strips, cartoons, illustrations
- R_P - Feb 28, 2020 - 1:00pm
Country Up The Bumpkin
- buddy - Feb 28, 2020 - 12:52pm
songs that ROCK!
- SeriousLee - Feb 28, 2020 - 12:50pm
President Elizabeth Warren
- jahgirl8 - Feb 28, 2020 - 12:40pm
- R_P - Feb 28, 2020 - 10:24am
- Proclivities - Feb 28, 2020 - 10:18am
Graphs, Charts & Maps
- R_P - Feb 28, 2020 - 10:11am
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest
- Red_Dragon - Feb 28, 2020 - 9:56am
- Proclivities - Feb 28, 2020 - 9:47am
- black321 - Feb 28, 2020 - 9:11am
What are you listening to now?
- black321 - Feb 28, 2020 - 9:06am
- Proclivities - Feb 28, 2020 - 8:04am
Today in History
- miamizsun - Feb 28, 2020 - 6:58am
Positive Thoughts and Prayer Requests
- miamizsun - Feb 28, 2020 - 6:48am
Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- maryte - Feb 28, 2020 - 5:44am
Dear Retail Fashion Industry
- sirdroseph - Feb 28, 2020 - 5:17am
Pants. Tops too if you want.
- ScottFromWyoming - Feb 27, 2020 - 8:11pm
- Red_Dragon - Feb 27, 2020 - 7:16pm
- jbuhl - Feb 27, 2020 - 4:46pm
What did you have for lunch?
- Manbird - Feb 27, 2020 - 3:28pm
Interesting or Weird Cover Versions
- Proclivities - Feb 27, 2020 - 9:12am
Stream links not working
- psychokiller - Feb 27, 2020 - 2:19am
The War on Women
- sirdroseph - Feb 27, 2020 - 2:15am
The Obituary Page
- Antigone - Feb 26, 2020 - 6:17pm
NASA & other news from space
- haresfur - Feb 26, 2020 - 6:00pm
- haresfur - Feb 26, 2020 - 5:50pm
Back to the 10's
- rhahl - Feb 26, 2020 - 3:47pm
Happy RP Anniversary!
- jahgirl8 - Feb 26, 2020 - 2:47pm
- jahgirl8 - Feb 26, 2020 - 2:38pm
- R_P - Feb 26, 2020 - 2:07pm
- R_P - Feb 26, 2020 - 1:07pm
- Proclivities - Feb 26, 2020 - 12:42pm
- sirdroseph - Feb 26, 2020 - 11:53am
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously
- R_P - Feb 26, 2020 - 11:44am
- BlueHeronDruid - Feb 26, 2020 - 10:27am
- sirdroseph - Feb 26, 2020 - 9:51am
Marijuana: Baked News.
- sirdroseph - Feb 26, 2020 - 2:36am
- hacknase - Feb 26, 2020 - 1:26am
Age old problem - RP cutting out on NAIM products
- tom14 - Feb 26, 2020 - 1:03am
The House I Want (Today)
- jahgirl8 - Feb 25, 2020 - 5:41pm
Best Song Comments.
- haresfur - Feb 25, 2020 - 2:58pm
- R_P - Feb 25, 2020 - 2:32pm
Play the Blues
- black321 - Feb 25, 2020 - 1:53pm
Slide Show Sync
- darshan - Feb 25, 2020 - 1:16pm
RP Daily Trivia Challenge
- ScottFromWyoming - Feb 25, 2020 - 12:22pm
A motivational quote
- R_P - Feb 25, 2020 - 11:43am
Content missing from forum posts prior to ~ 23rd July 2008
- NoEnzLefttoSplit - Feb 25, 2020 - 10:28am
Streaming addresses currently down?
- SoupLadle - Feb 25, 2020 - 9:00am
The Green Thread: A place to share info about living a gr...
- Proclivities - Feb 25, 2020 - 7:59am
Mardi Gras, mon cher!
- Steely_D - Feb 25, 2020 - 7:45am
- BillG - Feb 25, 2020 - 6:32am
Australia has Disappeared
- haresfur - Feb 24, 2020 - 6:56pm
Show us your NEW _______________!!!!
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Feb 24, 2020 - 6:51pm
Photos you haven't taken of yourself
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Feb 24, 2020 - 6:35pm
- haresfur - Feb 24, 2020 - 5:53pm
Memorials - Remembering Our Loved Ones
- haresfur - Feb 24, 2020 - 5:45pm
One Partying State - Wyoming News
- jahgirl8 - Feb 24, 2020 - 4:30pm
Pandemics and Rights
Location: (3261.3 Miles SE of RP)
Jan 26, 2020 - 7:39am
via bio tech wiz andrew hessel
common sense rational thought on what to do geared toward all possibly involved...
As China’s epidemic continues to spread, things may seem scary. Here are ten simple precautions that can protect you from contracting the coronavirus.
I know people are very frightened. And I expect panic will rise in the coming days. But very simple measures can protect you.
During the SARS epidemic, I traveled all over China and Hong Kong, interviewed people infected with the virus, doctors and nurses treating the disease, government officials, police—everybody. I was never concerned that I would become infected, despite being in the room with sick individuals. And that’s because I knew what precautions to take. Here are the most important ones to know:
1. When you leave your home, wear gloves—winter mittens or outdoor gloves—and keep them on in subways, buses, and public spaces.
2. If you are in a social situation where you should remove your gloves, perhaps to shake hands or dine, do not touch your face or eyes, no matter how much something itches. Keep your hands away from contact with your face. And before you put your gloves back on, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water, scrubbing the fingers. Put your gloves on.
3. Change gloves daily, washing them thoroughly, and avoid wearing damp gloves.
4. Masks are useless when worn outdoors and may not be very helpful even indoors. Most masks deteriorate after one or two wearings. Using the same mask day after day is worse than useless—it’s disgusting, as the contents of your mouth and nose eventually coat the inside of the mask with a smelly veneer that is attractive to bacteria. I rarely wear a face mask in an epidemic, and I have been in more than 30 outbreaks. Instead, I stay away from crowds, and I keep my distance from individual people—a half meter, about 1.5 feet, is a good standard. If someone is coughing or sneezing, I ask them to put on a mask—to protect me from their potentially contaminated fluids. If they decline, I step a meter (about 3 feet) away from them, or I leave. Don’t shake hands or hug people—politely beg off, saying it’s better for both of you not to come in close contact during an epidemic.
5. Inside your household, remove all of the towels from your bathrooms and kitchen immediately, and replace them with clean towels that have the names of each family member on them. Instruct everybody in your home to only use their own towels and never touch another family member’s. Wash all towels twice a week. Damp towels provide terrific homes for viruses, like common colds, flus, and, yes, coronaviruses.
Location: Pasadena ,Texas
May 31, 2007 - 6:44pm
May 31, 2007 - 6:34pm
May 31, 2007 - 6:31pm
Location: Blinding You With Library Science!
May 31, 2007 - 2:23pm
May 31, 2007 - 10:38am