[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Underground Radio 99.9 - haresfur - Dec 5, 2020 - 7:37am
 
COVID-19 - Red_Dragon - Dec 5, 2020 - 7:36am
 
Bug Reports & Feature Requests - Steve - Dec 5, 2020 - 7:33am
 
Mixtape Culture Club - ColdMiser - Dec 5, 2020 - 7:12am
 
Things You Thought Today - Coaxial - Dec 5, 2020 - 6:38am
 
Merry Christmas - Red_Dragon - Dec 5, 2020 - 6:09am
 
John Lennon's Jukebox - sirdroseph - Dec 5, 2020 - 5:23am
 
Quick! I need a chicken... - sirdroseph - Dec 5, 2020 - 4:30am
 
Request for Blues playlist - jadtec551 - Dec 5, 2020 - 3:07am
 
Buddy's Haven - buddy - Dec 4, 2020 - 10:33pm
 
ZOOM - buddy - Dec 4, 2020 - 10:27pm
 
Strips, cartoons, illustrations - R_P - Dec 4, 2020 - 8:42pm
 
RottenNeighbor.com - R_P - Dec 4, 2020 - 7:35pm
 
Nice set Bill.... - ScottFromWyoming - Dec 4, 2020 - 5:52pm
 
Trump - R_P - Dec 4, 2020 - 5:32pm
 
Radio Paradise NFL Pick'em Group - islander - Dec 4, 2020 - 2:23pm
 
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum - buddy - Dec 4, 2020 - 2:23pm
 
Marijuana: Baked News. - pigtail - Dec 4, 2020 - 2:16pm
 
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest - kcar - Dec 4, 2020 - 2:14pm
 
Bad News / Good News - haresfur - Dec 4, 2020 - 1:11pm
 
2020 Elections - R_P - Dec 4, 2020 - 12:55pm
 
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •  - Red_Dragon - Dec 4, 2020 - 11:39am
 
What are you reading now? - rhahl - Dec 4, 2020 - 11:36am
 
the Todd Rundgren topic - Steely_D - Dec 4, 2020 - 9:54am
 
In My Room - oldviolin - Dec 4, 2020 - 8:36am
 
Today in History - Red_Dragon - Dec 4, 2020 - 6:29am
 
Radio Paradise Comments - Coaxial - Dec 4, 2020 - 6:20am
 
Surfing! - miamizsun - Dec 4, 2020 - 6:12am
 
Plugin RP for Volumio - NeilBlanchard - Dec 4, 2020 - 5:34am
 
Outstanding Covers - oppositelock - Dec 3, 2020 - 9:35pm
 
Biden Lies - buddy - Dec 3, 2020 - 9:05pm
 
Yeah! Tool - seans - Dec 3, 2020 - 8:53pm
 
Prog Rockers Anonymous - Steely_D - Dec 3, 2020 - 7:05pm
 
2001; A SPACE ODYSSEY - Steely_D - Dec 3, 2020 - 7:03pm
 
Is the map still around? - KurtfromLaQuinta - Dec 3, 2020 - 6:58pm
 
Vintage Vinyl - Steely_D - Dec 3, 2020 - 6:24pm
 
HALF A WORLD - oldviolin - Dec 3, 2020 - 5:12pm
 
What Makes You Laugh? - Antigone - Dec 3, 2020 - 3:18pm
 
Beer - miamizsun - Dec 3, 2020 - 12:36pm
 
Way Cool Video - miamizsun - Dec 3, 2020 - 12:34pm
 
Classical Music - rhahl - Dec 3, 2020 - 10:56am
 
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously - R_P - Dec 3, 2020 - 9:57am
 
• • • BRING OUT YOUR DEAD • • •  - pigtail - Dec 3, 2020 - 9:41am
 
The Dragons' Roost - GeneP59 - Dec 3, 2020 - 9:14am
 
Make me a stereo system! (poof!!) - oldviolin - Dec 3, 2020 - 7:41am
 
Acoustic Guitar - oldviolin - Dec 3, 2020 - 6:51am
 
Calling All Guitarists! - sirdroseph - Dec 3, 2020 - 6:48am
 
Counting with Pictures - ScottN - Dec 3, 2020 - 6:01am
 
songs that ROCK! - sirdroseph - Dec 3, 2020 - 4:35am
 
Photography Forum - Your Own Photos - miamizsun - Dec 3, 2020 - 4:08am
 
The Great Reset - Ohmsen - Dec 3, 2020 - 1:19am
 
Automotive Lust - KurtfromLaQuinta - Dec 2, 2020 - 10:26pm
 
The Best Commercials - Red_Dragon - Dec 2, 2020 - 4:59pm
 
Poetry Forum - Antigone - Dec 2, 2020 - 4:47pm
 
Jam! - rhahl - Dec 2, 2020 - 2:31pm
 
What makes you smile? - Manbird - Dec 2, 2020 - 12:14pm
 
All Dogs Go To Heaven - Dog Pix - oldviolin - Dec 2, 2020 - 10:07am
 
Now For Something Completely Different - oldviolin - Dec 2, 2020 - 8:34am
 
YouTube: Music-Videos - Steely_D - Dec 2, 2020 - 6:35am
 
The Obituary Page - miamizsun - Dec 2, 2020 - 5:38am
 
Capital Punishment - R_P - Dec 1, 2020 - 10:29pm
 
Trump Lies - Steely_D - Dec 1, 2020 - 8:29pm
 
Problems with Mellow Mix Stream - Coaxial - Dec 1, 2020 - 7:31pm
 
Economix - R_P - Dec 1, 2020 - 2:59pm
 
Music Geek Scoop!! - KurtfromLaQuinta - Dec 1, 2020 - 1:47pm
 
Physical Graffiti - Ohmsen - Dec 1, 2020 - 12:39pm
 
Documentaries on YT - Ohmsen - Dec 1, 2020 - 12:37pm
 
Rhythm - Ohmsen - Dec 1, 2020 - 12:04pm
 
Recommended documentaries - Ohmsen - Dec 1, 2020 - 11:53am
 
Would you drive this car for dating with ur girl? - KurtfromLaQuinta - Dec 1, 2020 - 11:50am
 
Gotta Get Your Drink On - Ohmsen - Dec 1, 2020 - 11:01am
 
Annoying stuff. not things that piss you off, just annoyi... - Red_Dragon - Dec 1, 2020 - 10:55am
 
Museum Of Bad Album Covers - Ohmsen - Dec 1, 2020 - 10:23am
 
Republican Lies, Deceit and Hypocrisy - buddy - Dec 1, 2020 - 9:13am
 
Venus and Mars - R_P - Dec 1, 2020 - 1:57am
 
Index » Entertainment » TV » Fox Spews Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Post to this Topic
Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Avatar



Posted: Jun 13, 2020 - 9:15am

Fox News runs digitally altered images in coverage of Seattle’s protests, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Jun 10, 2020 - 6:16pm


KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Jun 10, 2020 - 9:37am



 buddy wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 buddy wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 buddy wrote:
 
Took all of 5 seconds to find a countering opinion, and right on the RS website too. 

***

OrangePopcorn
16 minutes ago

That part of the story was irrelevant. I was watching it live on Fox News.

I don’t normally blindly support police actions, but when they came on scene, this family had their guns out.

The police had NO WAY to know who was who so they did what protocol dictates. Detain the potential threat, identify everyone. They didn’t know if they were good guys or bad guys. Plus... they had guns in California. They’re lucky the cops didn’t overreact and shoot everyone.

Once they were identified, they were released. Yes, the news crew was there, but the lady was just yelling incoherent sentences at everyone. Hell, even one of the cameramen was detained.


https://www.spot.im/s/004RjPal...
 

You really are a dumb ass.  I'll stick to the actual video evidence rather than a post by "OrangePopcorn".
 

Whatever fits your narrative!  Be aware that this individual is stating a news crew was there. 

***

"Monet, the woman who was cuffed, told a Fox News local affiliate that she was surprised when the police put restraints on her, her husband and her brother-in-law, especially because the local reporter, Christina Gonzalez, who helped flag down the police, kept yelling to them that they had the wrong people."


“I was handcuffed, thrown up against a wall with my husband and brother-in-law, and I’m like, ‘What the hell?'” she said. “The news people are here and telling you it’s not her, she’s trying to stop the situation.”

***


Prepare to have the facts handed to you on a silver platter - and ignore them again.

#DumbassUnite



 
I really got to you, didn’t I?  Way too easy.  Carry on, KKK.

 


R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Jun 10, 2020 - 9:05am

Trust Fund Baby Tucker Carlson Pretends He's A Working-Class Schmo In Order To Fear Monger About Defunding Police
buddy

buddy Avatar

Location: Rocky Mountains
Gender: Male


Posted: Jun 5, 2020 - 12:30pm



 KarmaKarma wrote:


 buddy wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 buddy wrote:
 
Took all of 5 seconds to find a countering opinion, and right on the RS website too. 

***

OrangePopcorn
16 minutes ago

That part of the story was irrelevant. I was watching it live on Fox News.

I don’t normally blindly support police actions, but when they came on scene, this family had their guns out.

The police had NO WAY to know who was who so they did what protocol dictates. Detain the potential threat, identify everyone. They didn’t know if they were good guys or bad guys. Plus... they had guns in California. They’re lucky the cops didn’t overreact and shoot everyone.

Once they were identified, they were released. Yes, the news crew was there, but the lady was just yelling incoherent sentences at everyone. Hell, even one of the cameramen was detained.


https://www.spot.im/s/004RjPal...
 

You really are a dumb ass.  I'll stick to the actual video evidence rather than a post by "OrangePopcorn".
 

Whatever fits your narrative!  Be aware that this individual is stating a news crew was there. 

***

"Monet, the woman who was cuffed, told a Fox News local affiliate that she was surprised when the police put restraints on her, her husband and her brother-in-law, especially because the local reporter, Christina Gonzalez, who helped flag down the police, kept yelling to them that they had the wrong people."


“I was handcuffed, thrown up against a wall with my husband and brother-in-law, and I’m like, ‘What the hell?'” she said. “The news people are here and telling you it’s not her, she’s trying to stop the situation.”

***


Prepare to have the facts handed to you on a silver platter - and ignore them again.

#DumbassUnite



 
I really got to you, didn’t I?  Way too easy.  Carry on, KKK.

buddy

buddy Avatar

Location: Rocky Mountains
Gender: Male


Posted: Jun 5, 2020 - 12:29pm



 kcar wrote:


 buddy wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 buddy wrote:
 
Took all of 5 seconds to find a countering opinion, and right on the RS website too. 

***

OrangePopcorn
16 minutes ago

That part of the story was irrelevant. I was watching it live on Fox News.

I don’t normally blindly support police actions, but when they came on scene, this family had their guns out.

The police had NO WAY to know who was who so they did what protocol dictates. Detain the potential threat, identify everyone. They didn’t know if they were good guys or bad guys. Plus... they had guns in California. They’re lucky the cops didn’t overreact and shoot everyone.

Once they were identified, they were released. Yes, the news crew was there, but the lady was just yelling incoherent sentences at everyone. Hell, even one of the cameramen was detained.


https://www.spot.im/s/004RjPal...
 

You really are a dumb ass.  I'll stick to the actual video evidence rather than a post by "OrangePopcorn".
 

"You really are a dumb ass. I'll stick to the actual video evidence rather than a post by "OrangePopcorn"."



Psst: don't feed the troll.
 
Predictable. He takes the bait every time. I’d wager for all his posting he’s not influenced or change a single mind here.  It must be exhausting to be him.

KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Jun 4, 2020 - 9:45pm



 buddy wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 buddy wrote:
 
Took all of 5 seconds to find a countering opinion, and right on the RS website too. 

***

OrangePopcorn
16 minutes ago

That part of the story was irrelevant. I was watching it live on Fox News.

I don’t normally blindly support police actions, but when they came on scene, this family had their guns out.

The police had NO WAY to know who was who so they did what protocol dictates. Detain the potential threat, identify everyone. They didn’t know if they were good guys or bad guys. Plus... they had guns in California. They’re lucky the cops didn’t overreact and shoot everyone.

Once they were identified, they were released. Yes, the news crew was there, but the lady was just yelling incoherent sentences at everyone. Hell, even one of the cameramen was detained.


https://www.spot.im/s/004RjPal...
 

You really are a dumb ass.  I'll stick to the actual video evidence rather than a post by "OrangePopcorn".
 



Hey Dumbass - here's the full clip as posted by that Fox affiliate. It shows it all. No editing. It's your sources that have twisted the facts for their purposes!  If you clicked through the links IN the RS story, you would have arrived at the original vid.

The clip on Rolling Stone - video length: 2:19


https://www.foxla.com/news/good-samaritans-detained-on-live-tv-while-protecting-la-business-from-alleged-looters

Video length: 5:47


EDITS VIDEO HUH ?  That would be Rolling Stone.

The dumbass is you.
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Jun 4, 2020 - 9:36pm



 buddy wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 buddy wrote:
 
Took all of 5 seconds to find a countering opinion, and right on the RS website too. 

***

OrangePopcorn
16 minutes ago

That part of the story was irrelevant. I was watching it live on Fox News.

I don’t normally blindly support police actions, but when they came on scene, this family had their guns out.

The police had NO WAY to know who was who so they did what protocol dictates. Detain the potential threat, identify everyone. They didn’t know if they were good guys or bad guys. Plus... they had guns in California. They’re lucky the cops didn’t overreact and shoot everyone.

Once they were identified, they were released. Yes, the news crew was there, but the lady was just yelling incoherent sentences at everyone. Hell, even one of the cameramen was detained.


https://www.spot.im/s/004RjPal...
 

You really are a dumb ass.  I'll stick to the actual video evidence rather than a post by "OrangePopcorn".
 

Whatever fits your narrative!  Be aware that this individual is stating a news crew was there. 

***

"Monet, the woman who was cuffed, told a Fox News local affiliate that she was surprised when the police put restraints on her, her husband and her brother-in-law, especially because the local reporter, Christina Gonzalez, who helped flag down the police, kept yelling to them that they had the wrong people."


“I was handcuffed, thrown up against a wall with my husband and brother-in-law, and I’m like, ‘What the hell?'” she said. “The news people are here and telling you it’s not her, she’s trying to stop the situation.”

***


Prepare to have the facts handed to you on a silver platter - and ignore them again.

#DumbassUnite



kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Jun 4, 2020 - 9:33pm



 buddy wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 buddy wrote:
 
Took all of 5 seconds to find a countering opinion, and right on the RS website too. 

***

OrangePopcorn
16 minutes ago

That part of the story was irrelevant. I was watching it live on Fox News.

I don’t normally blindly support police actions, but when they came on scene, this family had their guns out.

The police had NO WAY to know who was who so they did what protocol dictates. Detain the potential threat, identify everyone. They didn’t know if they were good guys or bad guys. Plus... they had guns in California. They’re lucky the cops didn’t overreact and shoot everyone.

Once they were identified, they were released. Yes, the news crew was there, but the lady was just yelling incoherent sentences at everyone. Hell, even one of the cameramen was detained.


https://www.spot.im/s/004RjPal...
 

You really are a dumb ass.  I'll stick to the actual video evidence rather than a post by "OrangePopcorn".
 

"You really are a dumb ass. I'll stick to the actual video evidence rather than a post by "OrangePopcorn"."



Psst: don't feed the troll.
buddy

buddy Avatar

Location: Rocky Mountains
Gender: Male


Posted: Jun 4, 2020 - 9:08pm



 KarmaKarma wrote:


 buddy wrote:
 
Took all of 5 seconds to find a countering opinion, and right on the RS website too. 

***

OrangePopcorn
16 minutes ago

That part of the story was irrelevant. I was watching it live on Fox News.

I don’t normally blindly support police actions, but when they came on scene, this family had their guns out.

The police had NO WAY to know who was who so they did what protocol dictates. Detain the potential threat, identify everyone. They didn’t know if they were good guys or bad guys. Plus... they had guns in California. They’re lucky the cops didn’t overreact and shoot everyone.

Once they were identified, they were released. Yes, the news crew was there, but the lady was just yelling incoherent sentences at everyone. Hell, even one of the cameramen was detained.


https://www.spot.im/s/004RjPal...
 

You really are a dumb ass.  I'll stick to the actual video evidence rather than a post by "OrangePopcorn".
KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Jun 4, 2020 - 8:41pm



 buddy wrote:
 
Took all of 5 seconds to find a countering opinion, and right on the RS website too. 

***

OrangePopcorn
16 minutes ago

That part of the story was irrelevant. I was watching it live on Fox News.

I don’t normally blindly support police actions, but when they came on scene, this family had their guns out.

The police had NO WAY to know who was who so they did what protocol dictates. Detain the potential threat, identify everyone. They didn’t know if they were good guys or bad guys. Plus... they had guns in California. They’re lucky the cops didn’t overreact and shoot everyone.

Once they were identified, they were released. Yes, the news crew was there, but the lady was just yelling incoherent sentences at everyone. Hell, even one of the cameramen was detained.


https://www.spot.im/s/004RjPal...
buddy

buddy Avatar

Location: Rocky Mountains
Gender: Male


Posted: Jun 4, 2020 - 8:19pm

Faux News Edits Video to Remove Police With Guns Drawn, Cuffing Innocent Black People



R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Jun 4, 2020 - 7:52pm


R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: May 16, 2020 - 7:48pm

Sounds just like mean girl Hillary...
Ingraham: “Democrats just don’t trust you, and frankly, they don’t even like you”
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Apr 23, 2020 - 2:20pm

TUCKER "STRAW MAN" CARLSON: Watching people in the media talk down a potentially life-saving medicine because a politician they don’t like has endorsed it is probably the most shameful thing I, as someone who has done this for 29 years, have ever seen. It’s making a lot of us ashamed to work in the same profession as those people. So reckless and wrong in the middle of a pandemic. It really is for real.
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Apr 11, 2020 - 10:46am


R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Apr 8, 2020 - 11:40pm

Throughout Tuesday night’s primetime stretch, Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham were in lockstep in telegraphing to Trump a message that the pandemic’s threat has been overstated, death counts have been inflated, and the U.S. is already on the downside of the curve.

R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Apr 3, 2020 - 6:09pm


R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Mar 16, 2020 - 3:47pm

On Fox News, suddenly a very different tune about the coronavirus
For weeks, some of Fox News’s most popular hosts downplayed the threat of the coronavirus, characterizing it as a conspiracy by media organizations and Democrats to undermine President Trump.

Fox News personalities such as Sean Hannity and Laura In­graham accused the news media of whipping up “mass hysteria” and being “panic pushers.” Fox Business host Trish Regan called the alleged media-Democratic alliance “yet another attempt to impeach the president.”

But that was then.

With Trump’s declaration on Friday that the virus constitutes a national emergency, the tone on Fox News has quickly shifted.

On his program on Friday, Hannity — the most watched figure on cable news — lauded the president’s handling of what the host is now, belatedly, referring to as a “crisis.”

“Tonight, we are witnessing what will be a massive paradigm shift in the future of disease control and prevention,” he said. “A bold, new precedent is being set, the world will once again benefit greatly from America’s leadership. . . . The federal government, state governments, private businesses, top hospitals all coming together, under the president’s leadership, to stem the tide of the coronavirus.” (...)
Rah rah rah!
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Mar 10, 2020 - 11:19am


Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next