- Lazy8 - Sep 29, 2020 - 10:07pm
What Did You Do Today?
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Sep 29, 2020 - 9:34pm
- ScottFromWyoming - Sep 29, 2020 - 8:44pm
- ScottFromWyoming - Sep 29, 2020 - 8:41pm
- kcar - Sep 29, 2020 - 8:00pm
- Steely_D - Sep 29, 2020 - 7:58pm
Name My Band
- oldviolin - Sep 29, 2020 - 7:21pm
- R_P - Sep 29, 2020 - 7:06pm
What The Hell Buddy?
- Red_Dragon - Sep 29, 2020 - 6:37pm
- Ohmsen - Sep 29, 2020 - 5:12pm
- haresfur - Sep 29, 2020 - 5:12pm
- Steely_D - Sep 29, 2020 - 4:54pm
Radio Paradise NFL Pick'em Group
- GeneP59 - Sep 29, 2020 - 4:37pm
Memorials - Remembering Our Loved Ones
- haresfur - Sep 29, 2020 - 2:25pm
- miamizsun - Sep 29, 2020 - 2:19pm
Business as Usual
- R_P - Sep 29, 2020 - 1:25pm
RP Daily Trivia Challenge
- ScottFromWyoming - Sep 29, 2020 - 1:16pm
- Steely_D - Sep 29, 2020 - 1:09pm
what the hell, miamizsun?
- miamizsun - Sep 29, 2020 - 12:20pm
- ScottFromWyoming - Sep 29, 2020 - 11:02am
It's the economy stupid.
- rgio - Sep 29, 2020 - 9:18am
Lyrics That Remind You of Someone
- oldviolin - Sep 29, 2020 - 8:56am
RP App for Android
- bevgerry - Sep 29, 2020 - 8:29am
Race in America
- cc_rider - Sep 29, 2020 - 8:16am
Counting with Pictures
- Proclivities - Sep 29, 2020 - 7:46am
Radio Paradise Comments
- helenofjoy - Sep 29, 2020 - 7:28am
Today in History
- Red_Dragon - Sep 29, 2020 - 5:17am
Photography Forum - Your Own Photos
- Alchemist - Sep 28, 2020 - 11:58pm
- R_P - Sep 28, 2020 - 6:44pm
Crazy conspiracy theories
- ScottFromWyoming - Sep 28, 2020 - 6:38pm
Dial 1 for English
- kcar - Sep 28, 2020 - 4:58pm
Supreme Court: Who's Next?
- Steely_D - Sep 28, 2020 - 3:55pm
Things You Thought Today
- ScottN - Sep 28, 2020 - 1:47pm
FLAC via TuneIn
- Steely_D - Sep 28, 2020 - 11:35am
- westslope - Sep 28, 2020 - 11:22am
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum
- VV - Sep 28, 2020 - 3:06am
- R_P - Sep 28, 2020 - 12:05am
Vinyl Only Spin List
- kurtster - Sep 27, 2020 - 8:02pm
The American Dream
- Red_Dragon - Sep 27, 2020 - 4:02pm
- R_P - Sep 27, 2020 - 2:50pm
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously
- haresfur - Sep 27, 2020 - 2:33pm
- R_P - Sep 27, 2020 - 12:14pm
Twitter's finest moment
- miamizsun - Sep 27, 2020 - 11:23am
KUDOS for BillG
- miamizsun - Sep 27, 2020 - 9:04am
What are you reading now?
- rhahl - Sep 27, 2020 - 7:48am
- Red_Dragon - Sep 26, 2020 - 4:27pm
- Red_Dragon - Sep 26, 2020 - 3:36pm
Strips, cartoons, illustrations
- R_P - Sep 26, 2020 - 2:19pm
How's the weather?
- westslope - Sep 26, 2020 - 7:20am
Looting & vandalism isn't protest
- Red_Dragon - Sep 25, 2020 - 1:17pm
Integration of RP app with Apple Music playlists
- BillG - Sep 25, 2020 - 12:14pm
- westslope - Sep 25, 2020 - 12:03pm
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •
- oldviolin - Sep 25, 2020 - 10:58am
This is Odd, Gross and a good excuse to be late for work
- miamizsun - Sep 25, 2020 - 10:08am
Drop the Puck! NHL Lockout Ends!
- sunybuny - Sep 25, 2020 - 5:35am
Mixtape Culture Club
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Sep 24, 2020 - 4:32pm
- R_P - Sep 24, 2020 - 4:13pm
Bluesound Sound Dropouts
- BillG - Sep 24, 2020 - 12:02pm
- Ohmsen - Sep 24, 2020 - 10:12am
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD
- miamizsun - Sep 24, 2020 - 5:59am
Film & Video Production
- rgio - Sep 24, 2020 - 5:11am
Quotes: Your Favorite Comedians
- Ohmsen - Sep 24, 2020 - 1:07am
- whatshisname - Sep 23, 2020 - 7:10pm
- Steely_D - Sep 23, 2020 - 6:09pm
Your favourite conspiracy theory?
- R_P - Sep 23, 2020 - 4:56pm
*** PUNS *** ASTRONOMY
- buddy - Sep 23, 2020 - 4:24pm
Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- buddy - Sep 23, 2020 - 4:21pm
The Obituary Page
- Ohmsen - Sep 23, 2020 - 10:56am
how do you feel right now?
- Steely_D - Sep 23, 2020 - 10:27am
- Ohmsen - Sep 23, 2020 - 7:58am
- Coaxial - Sep 23, 2020 - 7:39am
Australia has Disappeared
- haresfur - Sep 22, 2020 - 9:16pm
- R_P - Sep 22, 2020 - 8:50pm
- R_P - Sep 22, 2020 - 1:57pm
Things I'd LIKE to find at my house.
- Antigone - Sep 21, 2020 - 5:31pm
Radio Paradise/General »
About RP »
Bill and Rebecca, Thank You
Location: Left Coast
Feb 13, 2020 - 1:17pm
Thanks a lot for all of the kind words :-)
Location: original states
Feb 13, 2020 - 8:03am
Congratulations - 20 years is quite an achievement, and I've had the great privilege of experiencing 15 of them. Although you play some things I don't like much, I've never encountered someone whose taste is so aligned with mine. All the new music that's presented to me elsewhere rarely leads anywhere, but through your ears I've discovered dozens of musicians I love. And I appreciate your spiritual openness - it can be heard through your choices.
Location: Rocky Mountains
Feb 9, 2020 - 5:46pm
Radio Paradise has been a daily part of my life for the better part of 16 years. It's cliche to say it's the soundtrack of my life, but I work from home & have RP playing throughout the day, and now with Alexa, throughout my home. It's come a long way from playing it through my Roku, to piloting the first iPhone app ("Can you hear me now??"), to taking it with me everywhere I go via the awesome current app. What both of you do here is full of inspiration & magic, and no doubt a lot of love.
Thanks for everything you do everyday to keep the tunes coming!
buddy aka wooz
Feb 9, 2020 - 4:20pm
A truly happy 20th anniversary to Radio Paradise and you you two for making it happen. There was a time that I was saving every hour I could on CD, then DVD, in fear that the station might not last. VERY happy you are still standing.
Location: 24fps, Lake Murray, SC
Feb 7, 2020 - 6:58am
Hi, Bill and Rebecca!
I wanted to drop in and say thank you. I'm in my mid-40's and the reality that all things on this Earth come to an end (sometimes all to quickly) has begun to really hit home at this stage of my life. I've lost both my parents and several of the people I look up to publicly and in my family have passed on into the afterlife.
I've listened to Radio Paradise for nearly 20 years now, and I just wanted to say thanks for the many years of thoughtfully cultivated eclectic music you provide. It's been the soundtrack to my marriage, my work, and my kids young lives, and ya'll do a fantastic job in a world where the cookie-cutter playlist is so prevalent. And, as I wrote, I know things don't last forever - so, thanks! Here's to another 20 years and more!