- NoEnzLefttoSplit - Oct 22, 2020 - 1:23pm
- R_P - Oct 22, 2020 - 12:59pm
Joni Mitchell categorization error
- pmrt - Oct 22, 2020 - 11:57am
What The Hell Buddy?
- miamizsun - Oct 22, 2020 - 11:51am
Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- Alien_Jim - Oct 22, 2020 - 11:27am
- R_P - Oct 22, 2020 - 11:13am
- cc_rider - Oct 22, 2020 - 10:59am
Name My Band
- Jester - Oct 22, 2020 - 10:52am
Radio Paradise Comments
- Jester - Oct 22, 2020 - 10:15am
- westslope - Oct 22, 2020 - 9:16am
Cryptic Posts - Leave Them Guessing
- oldviolin - Oct 22, 2020 - 8:40am
Things that piss me off
- westslope - Oct 22, 2020 - 8:34am
Counting with Pictures
- Proclivities - Oct 22, 2020 - 8:34am
Radio Paradise NFL Pick'em Group
- miamizsun - Oct 22, 2020 - 4:33am
Mixtape Culture Club
- sirdroseph - Oct 22, 2020 - 2:55am
Vinyl Only Spin List
- kurtster - Oct 21, 2020 - 9:59pm
- ScottFromWyoming - Oct 21, 2020 - 9:37pm
Things You Thought Today
- jlf778 - Oct 21, 2020 - 5:19pm
Radio Paradise is awesome!
- jlf778 - Oct 21, 2020 - 5:16pm
NASA & other news from space
- oldviolin - Oct 21, 2020 - 4:17pm
- R_P - Oct 21, 2020 - 3:13pm
260,000 Posts in one thread?
- oldviolin - Oct 21, 2020 - 2:27pm
- scrinz - Oct 21, 2020 - 1:01pm
- R_P - Oct 21, 2020 - 12:39pm
You might be getting old if......
- Ohmsen - Oct 21, 2020 - 9:05am
- oldviolin - Oct 21, 2020 - 8:37am
Working from home
- rhahl - Oct 21, 2020 - 7:01am
How's the weather?
- miamizsun - Oct 21, 2020 - 5:05am
- R_P - Oct 20, 2020 - 10:48pm
how do you feel right now?
- kurtster - Oct 20, 2020 - 7:43pm
- kurtster - Oct 20, 2020 - 7:27pm
The Obituary Page
- GeneP59 - Oct 20, 2020 - 6:21pm
- GeneP59 - Oct 20, 2020 - 6:10pm
Supreme Court: Who's Next?
- kcar - Oct 20, 2020 - 4:39pm
Strips, cartoons, illustrations
- R_P - Oct 20, 2020 - 4:25pm
- R_P - Oct 20, 2020 - 4:09pm
Looting & vandalism isn't protest
- KarmaKarma - Oct 20, 2020 - 2:29pm
Freedom of speech?
- miamizsun - Oct 20, 2020 - 2:18pm
Strange signs, marquees, billboards, etc.
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Oct 20, 2020 - 1:04pm
- Red_Dragon - Oct 20, 2020 - 1:03pm
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •
- oldviolin - Oct 20, 2020 - 12:49pm
- R_P - Oct 20, 2020 - 8:41am
Android app playing same playlist
- bevgerry - Oct 20, 2020 - 5:42am
kurtster's quiet vinyl
- kurtster - Oct 19, 2020 - 9:36pm
Quick! I need a chicken...
- R_P - Oct 19, 2020 - 4:46pm
I have no idea what this thread was about, but let's talk...
- miamizsun - Oct 19, 2020 - 9:35am
- Coaxial - Oct 19, 2020 - 5:33am
Graphic designers, ho!
- Proclivities - Oct 19, 2020 - 5:27am
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously
- R_P - Oct 18, 2020 - 3:10pm
Feature Request: My Ratings Sort by Date
- jarro - Oct 18, 2020 - 2:19pm
A "Kinky" Twist
- sirdroseph - Oct 18, 2020 - 5:59am
- oldviolin - Oct 17, 2020 - 8:30pm
- Antigone - Oct 17, 2020 - 1:35pm
Philosophy (Meaty Metaphysical Munchables!)
- R_P - Oct 17, 2020 - 10:28am
Lyrics That Remind You of Someone
- oldviolin - Oct 17, 2020 - 7:03am
Play the Blues
- sirdroseph - Oct 17, 2020 - 4:20am
Race in America
- sirdroseph - Oct 17, 2020 - 4:03am
- Red_Dragon - Oct 16, 2020 - 5:40pm
It's the economy stupid.
- westslope - Oct 16, 2020 - 3:18pm
Radio Paradise on multiple Echo speakers via an Alexa Rou...
- jarro - Oct 16, 2020 - 1:43pm
Alexa skill - not working :(
- jarro - Oct 16, 2020 - 1:36pm
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest
- ScottFromWyoming - Oct 16, 2020 - 11:15am
- R_P - Oct 16, 2020 - 10:57am
Turkey Sandwiches? Veev Wants to Know What's For Lunch
- oldviolin - Oct 16, 2020 - 9:43am
RP App in Android Auto:
- jwaldrep - Oct 16, 2020 - 9:30am
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum
- oldviolin - Oct 16, 2020 - 8:52am
- Red_Dragon - Oct 16, 2020 - 7:59am
- Red_Dragon - Oct 16, 2020 - 5:59am
Taxes, Taxes, Taxes (and Taxes)
- sirdroseph - Oct 16, 2020 - 4:57am
the Todd Rundgren topic
- Steely_D - Oct 15, 2020 - 7:30pm
Photos you have taken of your walks or hikes.
- Antigone - Oct 15, 2020 - 2:53pm
- Ohmsen - Oct 15, 2020 - 1:42pm
- R_P - Oct 15, 2020 - 1:07pm
Annoying stuff. not things that piss you off, just annoyi...
- Red_Dragon - Oct 15, 2020 - 12:58pm
What did you have for dinner?
- nate917 - Oct 15, 2020 - 11:39am
Africa/Middle East »
May 9, 2018 - 8:26am
Â ScottFromWyoming wrote:
Just heard this on KEXP and it's ... cool.
Believe it or not; have to recheck my library I think I may have some other tracks from this artist. In any event, just saw this cool tune! KEXP is really awesome.
Location: (3261.3 Miles SE of RP)
May 8, 2018 - 3:51pm
MOCHA, Yemen (Circa/AP) The baby twitches his legs in pain. He's crying but he is so dehydrated his eyes can't produce tears. His belly is inflated as taut as a balloon. You can easily count the 12 rows of protruding ribs on his rapidly palpitating chest.
The video filmed by a doctor shows 8-month-old Fadl suffering not from disease, but from starvation.
Three years into a civil war, Yemen is starving and could soon start to see widespread death from famine.
Houthi rebels hold the country's north, and a Saudi-led coalition, armed and backed by the U.S., has sought to bomb the rebels into submission with a relentless air campaign in support of the Yemeni government.
Some 400,000 children are fighting for their lives in the direst state of hunger, severe acute malnutrition _ the stage of swollen bellies and twig-like arms that are signs the body is eating away at itself for lack of nutrients and protein.
In Yemen, around 2.9 million women and children are acutely malnourished, a stage just a step away from that.
Sep 13, 2016 - 7:29pm
Just heard this on KEXP and it's ... cool.
Mar 25, 2015 - 8:01pm
Saudi Arabia Launches Military Operation in Yemen
The Saudis have launched air operations against Houthi targets.Saudi and Arab allies bomb Houthi positions in Yemen - Al Jazeera EnglishCf. Ukraine
The government of Saudi Arabia began a military operation in Yemen against the Shiite Houthi rebels, early Thursday local time.
According to Reuters news agency, the United States coordinated with the Saudi government ahead of the attacks.
In a statement released late Wednesday, the White House confirmed it will provide logistical and intelligence support for the operation.
“While U.S. forces are not taking direct military action in Yemen in support of this effort, we are establishing a Joint Planning Cell with Saudi Arabia to coordinate U.S. military and intelligence support," the statement said.
The airstrikes are being launched in coordination with a coalition of 10 nations.
Warplanes launched an attack on Sanaa airport and the Yemeni capital's al Dulaimi military airbase. “Having Yemen fail is not an option for us,” said Abdel al-Jubeir, the Saudi Ambassador to the U.S.
Houthi officials have reportedly responded claiming that they are now at ‘war with Saudi Arabia' and stating this could be the beginning of a regional war.
The Houthis had earlier taken control of the airport in the city of Aden, a pro-government stronghold. Reports indicating that the President Hadi fled his palace. His whereabouts are still unknown.