[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

What Did You Do Today? - Coaxial - May 22, 2022 - 6:34pm
 
History of past donations? - Skydog - May 22, 2022 - 6:21pm
 
Name My Band - Red_Dragon - May 22, 2022 - 6:14pm
 
The Dragons' Roost - Red_Dragon - May 22, 2022 - 5:36pm
 
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously - Red_Dragon - May 22, 2022 - 4:50pm
 
The Obituary Page - GeneP59 - May 22, 2022 - 3:25pm
 
Radio Paradise Comments - GeneP59 - May 22, 2022 - 3:18pm
 
Things You Thought Today - GeneP59 - May 22, 2022 - 3:10pm
 
Wordle - daily game - Steely_D - May 22, 2022 - 2:40pm
 
Mixtape Culture Club - Steely_D - May 22, 2022 - 2:24pm
 
Dialing 1-800-Manbird - NoEnzLefttoSplit - May 22, 2022 - 12:17pm
 
Counting with Pictures - ScottN - May 22, 2022 - 8:02am
 
That's good advice - kurtster - May 21, 2022 - 9:48pm
 
• • •  What's For Dinner ? • • •  - miamizsun - May 21, 2022 - 3:29pm
 
Reccomended System or Powered Speakers - miamizsun - May 21, 2022 - 2:29pm
 
MQA available on ifi Zen - nickt1 - May 21, 2022 - 1:02pm
 
Trump - Lazy8 - May 21, 2022 - 7:05am
 
Today, I learned... - Proclivities - May 21, 2022 - 7:02am
 
MQA Stream Coming to BLUOS - nickt1 - May 21, 2022 - 1:09am
 
Live Music - oldviolin - May 20, 2022 - 7:06pm
 
Favorite Quotes - Bill_J - May 20, 2022 - 7:05pm
 
What is the meaning of this? - oldviolin - May 20, 2022 - 7:04pm
 
Neil Young - oldviolin - May 20, 2022 - 6:50pm
 
songs for drella - haresfur - May 20, 2022 - 5:47pm
 
Chicago 25 Or 6 To 4 - Steely_D - May 20, 2022 - 2:42pm
 
Today in History - Red_Dragon - May 20, 2022 - 6:05am
 
Derplahoma! - sunybuny - May 20, 2022 - 5:41am
 
Unquiet Minds - Mental Health Forum - miamizsun - May 20, 2022 - 5:16am
 
songs that ROCK! - Red_Dragon - May 19, 2022 - 5:10pm
 
Online Radio Platforms - Steely_D - May 19, 2022 - 4:03pm
 
Brag about your stereo - miamizsun - May 19, 2022 - 3:16pm
 
All Dogs Go To Heaven - Dog Pix - islander - May 19, 2022 - 3:00pm
 
COVID-19 - Red_Dragon - May 19, 2022 - 1:50pm
 
Testing your Metal? - oldviolin - May 19, 2022 - 12:11pm
 
Ukraine - NoEnzLefttoSplit - May 19, 2022 - 10:37am
 
Help Finding A Song - nightdrive - May 19, 2022 - 10:19am
 
Lyrics - oldviolin - May 19, 2022 - 8:17am
 
New Song Submissions system - danielh - May 19, 2022 - 2:09am
 
What Makes You Sad? - Coaxial - May 18, 2022 - 6:42pm
 
NASA & other news from space - GeneP59 - May 18, 2022 - 4:37pm
 
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum - GeneP59 - May 18, 2022 - 4:12pm
 
Guided Meditation by Bill - thisbody - May 18, 2022 - 2:45pm
 
January 20th, 2005 ~ Boycott And Meditation Day - thisbody - May 18, 2022 - 2:34pm
 
Economix - thisbody - May 18, 2022 - 1:48pm
 
Japan - Red_Dragon - May 18, 2022 - 10:58am
 
Race in America - Red_Dragon - May 18, 2022 - 7:36am
 
North Korea - Red_Dragon - May 17, 2022 - 9:07pm
 
Photography Forum - Your Own Photos - KurtfromLaQuinta - May 17, 2022 - 11:24am
 
"2000 Mules" movie purports to prove 2020 election was st... - rgio - May 17, 2022 - 7:02am
 
Vinyl Only Spin List - kurtster - May 16, 2022 - 8:44pm
 
Buddy's Haven - oldviolin - May 16, 2022 - 6:31pm
 
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •  - oldviolin - May 16, 2022 - 6:18pm
 
Environment - Red_Dragon - May 16, 2022 - 4:42pm
 
RightWingNutZ - Red_Dragon - May 16, 2022 - 4:24pm
 
260,000 Posts in one thread? - oldviolin - May 16, 2022 - 3:24pm
 
New Music - miamizsun - May 16, 2022 - 12:37pm
 
• • • Clownstock • • •  - oldviolin - May 16, 2022 - 10:17am
 
What the hell OV? - miamizsun - May 16, 2022 - 9:40am
 
Supreme Court Rulings - Red_Dragon - May 16, 2022 - 9:33am
 
Outstanding Covers - oldviolin - May 16, 2022 - 8:35am
 
Watching My Mind Slip Away... - oldviolin - May 16, 2022 - 6:05am
 
Great Old Songs You Rarely Hear Anymore - Alchemist - May 15, 2022 - 10:12pm
 
TuneIn difficulties - KurtfromLaQuinta - May 15, 2022 - 7:02pm
 
Terrorist Watch! - Steely_D - May 15, 2022 - 5:17pm
 
Climate Change - Red_Dragon - May 15, 2022 - 1:31pm
 
Spain - Red_Dragon - May 15, 2022 - 11:04am
 
Get Your Godcast! - Red_Dragon - May 14, 2022 - 4:52pm
 
TV shows you watch - Red_Dragon - May 14, 2022 - 4:03pm
 
Republican Party - rgio - May 14, 2022 - 3:15pm
 
The Abortion Wars - Red_Dragon - May 14, 2022 - 2:20pm
 
Guns - Red_Dragon - May 14, 2022 - 2:08pm
 
Finland - Red_Dragon - May 14, 2022 - 11:28am
 
CRAZY Flooding Video! - Red_Dragon - May 14, 2022 - 7:35am
 
Bluesound MQA stream not working for me - Juancastilo - May 14, 2022 - 6:48am
 
Australia has Disappeared - Red_Dragon - May 14, 2022 - 6:07am
 
Index » Regional/Local » USA/Canada » Sayonara Cynaera Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Post to this Topic
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 5, 2021 - 12:45pm

 sunybuny wrote:
 kurtster wrote:

{#Meditate}  Still see her song comments every once in a while.  She's still with us as long as we remember her.

Just saw her comments about her cat Dude on an R.E.M. song. Sigh.
 
{#Hug}
sunybuny

sunybuny Avatar

Location: The West & Best Coast of FLA
Gender: Female


Posted: Nov 5, 2021 - 8:20am

 kurtster wrote:

{#Meditate}
  Still see her song comments every once in a while.  She's still with us as long as we remember her.



Just saw her comments about her cat Dude on an R.E.M. song. Sigh.
Coaxial

Coaxial Avatar

Location: 543 miles west of Paradis,1491 miles eas
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 6, 2021 - 9:26pm

{#Meditate}{#Sunny}
KurtfromLaQuinta

KurtfromLaQuinta Avatar

Location: Really deep in the heart of South California
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 6, 2021 - 9:06pm



 Antigone wrote:


 Carl wrote:

{#Notworthy}
" It's typical of most of her 4000+ upbeat and positive comments! Memory Eternal, Cynaera! 
 
She brightened this spot, for sure.


 
Yes.
A positive person is what we need... always.
I try to do that. It's a struggle sometimes.
Thanks Carl for the remembrances.

Antigone

Antigone Avatar

Location: A house, in a Virginian Valley
Gender: Female


Posted: Feb 6, 2021 - 2:52pm



 Carl wrote:
Today is the sad anniversary of the passing of Ann Lucas, known here as Cynaera, in 2012. Her obituary was:
  "Ann Lucas passed away February 6, 2012, at University of Utah Medical Center, at age 55 due to a subdural hematoma, which required surgery.  She was put on life support, but after three days without signs of improvement, her family made the difficult decision to discontinue life support and donate her organs on the 6th.  Ann was born on Oct. 12, 1956, in Twin Falls, Idaho, to Buss and Dorothy Stepp, who encouraged her to follow her dreams.  One dream was to become a published author, which she achieved in 2010 with her novel "Life-Dance".  She also wrote fan fiction for the television show "La Femme Nikita".  When the "powers that be" cancelled the show, Ann joined with other fans and campaigned very hard to get them to tie up loose ends with a final season, which they did.  Ann was also a freelance correspondent for the "Elko Independent" newspaper and had a recurring column called "Shaking the Tree", as well as writing articles for "Elko Daily Free Press", and liked writing short stories just for the practice.  Ann was a passionate animal advocate.  She rescued and fostered many cats, two dogs and even a pigeon.  She loved "Animal House Shelter and Sanctuary" near Elko, and donations to them in her honor, would be greatly welcomed. Ann was born in Twin Falls, Idaho, and grew up in Elko, Nevada, graduated from Elko High School, then worked for many years as a telephone operator for C.P. National.  She lived for over 15 years in Keizer, Oregon, where she worked for the "State of Oregon" in Salem. She returned to Elko, getting an apartment in Spring Creek in the summer of 2001, to be nearer to her ailing Father, Buss, who passed away from lung cancer in 2002. Her Mother, Dorothy, had battled cancer and passed away in 1999.  Ann was also preceded in death by her infant daughter, Desiree, and her stepbrother, Jerry Tate.  She is survived by her brother, James M. Stepp and sister, Terry Stepp, both of Elko, her niece, Sonja Shelledy Laws, of Clinton, Utah, nephew, Eric Villadsen, of Layton, Utah and Brother in Law Viggo Villadsen, also of Clinton, Utah.  Ann was a great aunt, and recently became a great-great aunt to little Cash. She also had extensive "adopted family" members whom she welcomed into her home any time they came through. In 2005, Ann moved back to the house which her mother and father had made into their "family home" in Elko.  Her brother, James, had purchased the home after Buss passed, and it made perfect sense for her to live in the house where she was raised. She found the remnants of her mother's garden, brought it back to life, and discovered a passion for gardening.  Her final employment was with "Kimberly Nursery" in Elko.  She would arrive long before the rest of the world woke up, water the plants and trees, rescue little critters in peril and take glorious photographs of Elko's sunrises. She called it her Zen job. Ann LOVED:  her family and friends, animals, all genres of music, reading and writing, the Ruby Mountains and nature.  She was a loving daughter, sister, aunt, best friend and champion of all underdogs.  The world has lost a bright ray of Sunshine." 

Indeed, Radio Paradise lost a bright ray of sunshine. To help keep her spirit alive, here is her RP profile: https://legacy.radioparadise.com/?n=Help&f=profile&u=18596. Tip: check out her blog—it'll make you smile. 

Cynaera's last post was for Etta James "The Rock" posted 9 years ago: "Etta's voice always brings me back to life, no matter what she sings.  She will be very much missed.  R. I. P., Ms. James, and thank you for the wonderful, magical legacy you've left to us all. 
{#Notworthy}
" It's typical of most of her 4000+ upbeat and positive comments! Memory Eternal, Cynaera! 
 
She brightened this spot, for sure.

katzendogs

katzendogs Avatar

Location: Pasadena ,Texas
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 6, 2021 - 12:24pm



 Carl wrote:
Today is the sad anniversary of the passing of Ann Lucas, known here as Cynaera, in 2012. Her obituary was:
  "Ann Lucas passed away February 6, 2012, at University of Utah Medical Center, at age 55 due to a subdural hematoma, which required surgery.  She was put on life support, but after three days without signs of improvement, her family made the difficult decision to discontinue life support and donate her organs on the 6th.  Ann was born on Oct. 12, 1956, in Twin Falls, Idaho, to Buss and Dorothy Stepp, who encouraged her to follow her dreams.  One dream was to become a published author, which she achieved in 2010 with her novel "Life-Dance".  She also wrote fan fiction for the television show "La Femme Nikita".  When the "powers that be" cancelled the show, Ann joined with other fans and campaigned very hard to get them to tie up loose ends with a final season, which they did.  Ann was also a freelance correspondent for the "Elko Independent" newspaper and had a recurring column called "Shaking the Tree", as well as writing articles for "Elko Daily Free Press", and liked writing short stories just for the practice.  Ann was a passionate animal advocate.  She rescued and fostered many cats, two dogs and even a pigeon.  She loved "Animal House Shelter and Sanctuary" near Elko, and donations to them in her honor, would be greatly welcomed. Ann was born in Twin Falls, Idaho, and grew up in Elko, Nevada, graduated from Elko High School, then worked for many years as a telephone operator for C.P. National.  She lived for over 15 years in Keizer, Oregon, where she worked for the "State of Oregon" in Salem. She returned to Elko, getting an apartment in Spring Creek in the summer of 2001, to be nearer to her ailing Father, Buss, who passed away from lung cancer in 2002. Her Mother, Dorothy, had battled cancer and passed away in 1999.  Ann was also preceded in death by her infant daughter, Desiree, and her stepbrother, Jerry Tate.  She is survived by her brother, James M. Stepp and sister, Terry Stepp, both of Elko, her niece, Sonja Shelledy Laws, of Clinton, Utah, nephew, Eric Villadsen, of Layton, Utah and Brother in Law Viggo Villadsen, also of Clinton, Utah.  Ann was a great aunt, and recently became a great-great aunt to little Cash. She also had extensive "adopted family" members whom she welcomed into her home any time they came through. In 2005, Ann moved back to the house which her mother and father had made into their "family home" in Elko.  Her brother, James, had purchased the home after Buss passed, and it made perfect sense for her to live in the house where she was raised. She found the remnants of her mother's garden, brought it back to life, and discovered a passion for gardening.  Her final employment was with "Kimberly Nursery" in Elko.  She would arrive long before the rest of the world woke up, water the plants and trees, rescue little critters in peril and take glorious photographs of Elko's sunrises. She called it her Zen job. Ann LOVED:  her family and friends, animals, all genres of music, reading and writing, the Ruby Mountains and nature.  She was a loving daughter, sister, aunt, best friend and champion of all underdogs.  The world has lost a bright ray of Sunshine." 

Indeed, Radio Paradise lost a bright ray of sunshine. To help keep her spirit alive, here is her RP profile: https://legacy.radioparadise.com/?n=Help&f=profile&u=18596. Tip: check out her blog—it'll make you smile. 

Cynaera's last post was for Etta James "The Rock" posted 9 years ago: "Etta's voice always brings me back to life, no matter what she sings.  She will be very much missed.  R. I. P., Ms. James, and thank you for the wonderful, magical legacy you've left to us all. 
{#Notworthy}
" It's typical of most of her 4000+ upbeat and positive comments! Memory Eternal, Cynaera! 
 
Gone but not forgotten.   

oldviolin

oldviolin Avatar

Location: esse quam videri
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 6, 2021 - 10:07am



 Carl wrote:
Today is the sad anniversary of the passing of Ann Lucas, know here as Cyanera, in 2012. Her obituary was:
  "Ann Lucas passed away February 6, 2012, at University of Utah Medical Center, at age 55 due to a subdural hematoma, which required surgery.  She was put on life support, but after three days without signs of improvement, her family made the difficult decision to discontinue life support and donate her organs on the 6th.  Ann was born on Oct. 12, 1956, in Twin Falls, Idaho, to Buss and Dorothy Stepp, who encouraged her to follow her dreams.  One dream was to become a published author, which she achieved in 2010 with her novel "Life-Dance".  She also wrote fan fiction for the television show "La Femme Nikita".  When the "powers that be" cancelled the show, Ann joined with other fans and campaigned very hard to get them to tie up loose ends with a final season, which they did.  Ann was also a freelance correspondent for the "Elko Independent" newspaper and had a recurring column called "Shaking the Tree", as well as writing articles for "Elko Daily Free Press", and liked writing short stories just for the practice.  Ann was a passionate animal advocate.  She rescued and fostered many cats, two dogs and even a pigeon.  She loved "Animal House Shelter and Sanctuary" near Elko, and donations to them in her honor, would be greatly welcomed. Ann was born in Twin Falls, Idaho, and grew up in Elko, Nevada, graduated from Elko High School, then worked for many years as a telephone operator for C.P. National.  She lived for over 15 years in Keizer, Oregon, where she worked for the "State of Oregon" in Salem. She returned to Elko, getting an apartment in Spring Creek in the summer of 2001, to be nearer to her ailing Father, Buss, who passed away from lung cancer in 2002. Her Mother, Dorothy, had battled cancer and passed away in 1999.  Ann was also preceded in death by her infant daughter, Desiree, and her stepbrother, Jerry Tate.  She is survived by her brother, James M. Stepp and sister, Terry Stepp, both of Elko, her niece, Sonja Shelledy Laws, of Clinton, Utah, nephew, Eric Villadsen, of Layton, Utah and Brother in Law Viggo Villadsen, also of Clinton, Utah.  Ann was a great aunt, and recently became a great-great aunt to little Cash. She also had extensive "adopted family" members whom she welcomed into her home any time they came through. In 2005, Ann moved back to the house which her mother and father had made into their "family home" in Elko.  Her brother, James, had purchased the home after Buss passed, and it made perfect sense for her to live in the house where she was raised. She found the remnants of her mother's garden, brought it back to life, and discovered a passion for gardening.  Her final employment was with "Kimberly Nursery" in Elko.  She would arrive long before the rest of the world woke up, water the plants and trees, rescue little critters in peril and take glorious photographs of Elko's sunrises. She called it her Zen job. Ann LOVED:  her family and friends, animals, all genres of music, reading and writing, the Ruby Mountains and nature.  She was a loving daughter, sister, aunt, best friend and champion of all underdogs.  The world has lost a bright ray of Sunshine." 

Indeed, Radio Paradise lost a bright ray of sunshine just before then. To help keep her memory alive, here is her RP profile: https://legacy.radioparadise.com/?n=Help&f=profile&u=18596

Cyanera's last post was for Etta James "The Rock" posted 9 years ago: "Etta's voice always brings me back to life, no matter what she sings.  She will be very much missed.  R. I. P., Ms. James, and thank you for the wonderful, magical legacy you've left to us all. 
{#Notworthy}
" It's typical of most of her 4000+ upbeat and positive comments! Memory Eternal, Cyanera! 
 



Carl

Carl Avatar

Location: The Summit City
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 6, 2021 - 10:03am

Today is the sad anniversary of the passing of Ann Lucas, known here as Cynaera, in 2012. Her obituary was:
  "Ann Lucas passed away February 6, 2012, at University of Utah Medical Center, at age 55 due to a subdural hematoma, which required surgery.  She was put on life support, but after three days without signs of improvement, her family made the difficult decision to discontinue life support and donate her organs on the 6th.  Ann was born on Oct. 12, 1956, in Twin Falls, Idaho, to Buss and Dorothy Stepp, who encouraged her to follow her dreams.  One dream was to become a published author, which she achieved in 2010 with her novel "Life-Dance".  She also wrote fan fiction for the television show "La Femme Nikita".  When the "powers that be" cancelled the show, Ann joined with other fans and campaigned very hard to get them to tie up loose ends with a final season, which they did.  Ann was also a freelance correspondent for the "Elko Independent" newspaper and had a recurring column called "Shaking the Tree", as well as writing articles for "Elko Daily Free Press", and liked writing short stories just for the practice.  Ann was a passionate animal advocate.  She rescued and fostered many cats, two dogs and even a pigeon.  She loved "Animal House Shelter and Sanctuary" near Elko, and donations to them in her honor, would be greatly welcomed. Ann was born in Twin Falls, Idaho, and grew up in Elko, Nevada, graduated from Elko High School, then worked for many years as a telephone operator for C.P. National.  She lived for over 15 years in Keizer, Oregon, where she worked for the "State of Oregon" in Salem. She returned to Elko, getting an apartment in Spring Creek in the summer of 2001, to be nearer to her ailing Father, Buss, who passed away from lung cancer in 2002. Her Mother, Dorothy, had battled cancer and passed away in 1999.  Ann was also preceded in death by her infant daughter, Desiree, and her stepbrother, Jerry Tate.  She is survived by her brother, James M. Stepp and sister, Terry Stepp, both of Elko, her niece, Sonja Shelledy Laws, of Clinton, Utah, nephew, Eric Villadsen, of Layton, Utah and Brother in Law Viggo Villadsen, also of Clinton, Utah.  Ann was a great aunt, and recently became a great-great aunt to little Cash. She also had extensive "adopted family" members whom she welcomed into her home any time they came through. In 2005, Ann moved back to the house which her mother and father had made into their "family home" in Elko.  Her brother, James, had purchased the home after Buss passed, and it made perfect sense for her to live in the house where she was raised. She found the remnants of her mother's garden, brought it back to life, and discovered a passion for gardening.  Her final employment was with "Kimberly Nursery" in Elko.  She would arrive long before the rest of the world woke up, water the plants and trees, rescue little critters in peril and take glorious photographs of Elko's sunrises. She called it her Zen job. Ann LOVED:  her family and friends, animals, all genres of music, reading and writing, the Ruby Mountains and nature.  She was a loving daughter, sister, aunt, best friend and champion of all underdogs.  The world has lost a bright ray of Sunshine." 

Indeed, Radio Paradise lost a bright ray of sunshine. To help keep her spirit alive, here is her RP profile: https://legacy.radioparadise.com/rp_2.php#n=Help&f=profile&u=18596. Tip: check out her blog—it'll make you smile. 

Cynaera's last post was for Etta James "The Rock" posted 9 years ago: "Etta's voice always brings me back to life, no matter what she sings.  She will be very much missed.  R. I. P., Ms. James, and thank you for the wonderful, magical legacy you've left to us all. {#Notworthy}" It's typical of most of her 4000+ upbeat and positive comments! Memory Eternal, Cynaera
cc_rider

cc_rider Avatar

Location: Bastrop
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 7, 2018 - 9:42am

 Carl wrote:
Missing one of our best for six years today. Ann Lucas (Cynaera) Memory Eternal!

 
Has it really been six years? Holy carp time flies. It's still nice to see her song comments.
c.
miamizsun

miamizsun Avatar

Location: (3261.3 Miles SE of RP)
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 7, 2018 - 5:10am

 Carl wrote:
Missing one of our best for six years today. Ann Lucas (Cynaera) Memory Eternal!

 
{#Good-vibes}
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 6, 2018 - 7:56pm

 Carl wrote:
Missing one of our best for six years today. Ann Lucas (Cynaera) Memory Eternal!

 
{#Meditate}  Still see her song comments every once in a while.  She's still with us as long as we remember her.
Carl

Carl Avatar

Location: The Summit City
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 6, 2018 - 6:40pm

Missing one of our best for six years today. Ann Lucas (Cynaera) Memory Eternal!
helenofjoy

helenofjoy Avatar

Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Gender: Female


Posted: Feb 6, 2016 - 11:19am

 Carl wrote:
Remembering Cynaera (Ann Lucas, 1956-2012) on this sad anniversary of the loss of one of our dearest members. She is missed much by many.

 
{#Meditate}
Carl

Carl Avatar

Location: The Summit City
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 6, 2016 - 9:49am

Remembering Cynaera (Ann Lucas, 1956-2012) on this sad anniversary of the loss of one of our dearest members. She is missed much by many.
ScottFromWyoming

ScottFromWyoming Avatar

Location: Powell
Gender: Male


Posted: Apr 18, 2015 - 9:43pm

 davboz wrote:
I'm out of place here,..but,...while perusing RP's song comments I noticed someone finish with a large I MISS YOU Cynaera!
So, out of some curiosity I looked for her profile and saw someone full of positivity, a great and expressive writing ability, musical tastes I really clicked with and someone my own age, as well. Noticing the postings ended abruptly I searched a bit more and have run across this news from 2012. I know it's weird but I want to wish, here in 2015, the best to all who knew this lady, and especially to family as well. Hey, if I get this sense in just a few minutes after scanning a stranger's entries and profile, this had to be a special spirit, and we are richer to know that such spirits as her's still do add to the collective spirit pool. That energy still vibrates.

 

davboz

davboz Avatar

Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Gender: Male


Posted: Apr 18, 2015 - 9:25pm

I'm out of place here,..but,...while perusing RP's song comments I noticed someone finish with a large I MISS YOU Cynaera!
So, out of some curiosity I looked for her profile and saw someone full of positivity, a great and expressive writing ability, musical tastes I really clicked with and someone my own age, as well. Noticing the postings ended abruptly I searched a bit more and have run across this news from 2012. I know it's weird but I want to wish, here in 2015, the best to all who knew this lady, and especially to family as well. Hey, if I get this sense in just a few minutes after scanning a stranger's entries and profile, this had to be a special spirit, and we are richer to know that such spirits as her's still do add to the collective spirit pool. That energy still vibrates.


Carl

Carl Avatar

Location: The Summit City
Gender: Male


Posted: Feb 6, 2015 - 10:29am

Cynaera (Ann Lucas), 3 years. Memory Eternal! You will always be cherished here…
DaveInVA

DaveInVA Avatar

Location: In a hovel in effluent Damnville, VA
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 16, 2014 - 3:09pm

 Pedro1874 wrote:

http://elkodaily.com/lifestyles/announcements/obituaries/ann-stepp-lucas/article_5183d512-a9a7-11e1-8805-0019bb2963f4.html  This works

 
That one works, thanks,,,
averybadcat

averybadcat Avatar

Location: planet of the aged
Gender: Female


Posted: Nov 16, 2014 - 1:35pm

 Manbird wrote:

CYANara - CYAN as in blue - is all I can get from it. 

 
Funny about our user names. Phonetically Cynaera makes me think "blue aura." Which would be found in a sensitive, emotional (empathetic), "spiritual" person. I can't think of the aura without thinking of the throat chakra, which has an impact on singing, speaking, sound, you guessed it, music.
I did not know Cynaera except from the reverence I saw given to her when I read through her posted conversations. Clearly that is my loss. But I see how the conversation goes on despite her relocation.  Maybe now she is Chimera...the mythological combined creature... part past and part what is to come.
Pedro1874

Pedro1874 Avatar

Location: Newton-le-Willows, England
Gender: Male


Posted: Nov 15, 2014 - 3:03am

 DaveInVA wrote:

There is something on that obit page that locks up Google Chrome solid. Tried it twice and each time I had to force quit Chrome and relaunch...

 
http://elkodaily.com/lifestyles/announcements/obituaries/ann-stepp-lucas/article_5183d512-a9a7-11e1-8805-0019bb2963f4.html  This works
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next